What's Your Favorite Religion? Nihilus Harnesses Yoda Wisdom

Warriors tame project prototype highway glob Bunny Nosepass photo chromatic bend rope pair hymn fuse jolt trap pace clarity reap pose switch chain detach orb blossom health impair jug gradual heat time piss ear rocket triangle hula hoops busy resonate prism

Pluck divine find hour year shoreline shave vast lost string goblet tundra rainforest desert grasslands biomes habitats tropical arctic grenade Tunguska Event tesla archon ruler overseer glove fame aftermath wand duck cover reunite tree dig gnostic fence fringe juice curtain weird maverich candle can dusk screen umbrella bind disc scoundrel layer lich chi focus guard dry yin yang tao face dungeon

Humunga Dunga zaps thundering ricocheting chimes on a blind let’s play years for entailment star studded goals of bright simple and clean hurray hip hip bandanas of prophetic gospel presenting near death experience family orchard hobbit brane neck to snag gel of the uplifted Rhydon

Victory shower rainbow power wielding infrastructure of guiding mazes storming clutch chase enterprise hilt glitter traffic conduit code dress menace dim oracular fresh ace capstone bond tie deck growl lock on template stench discovery hop possible radical extra

Broken tin tower region glare rod desk sketch chocolate Chosen 1

Blaze court train wreck cure Promo

Agate Village drops of concentrated martial arts giga potential rehearses sound fix zone splash tray inch peculiar hard offspring clones bus stifling Fateful Encounter Special Rare Event Nintendo Prime Cup MasterBall Prize Most Powerful Pokemon XD001 Prototype Ultimate Secret Weapon Lugia Door To My Heart Cosmic Consciousness Bill Of The Lighthouse Teleported Atop Gateon Port Lighthouse Kabutops

I need to marry Bunny, to be invited to Her charms and chalice of 4Ever, to return presents and chimes in the hallway of volumes. Bunny redesigns expertly inscribed wonders of the forgotten labyrinth. Through Bunny, all things and the Knowledge of all things are POSSIBLE, and WILL BE REALIZED.

Dragonofblu Productions
The Chosen One AMV

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=898YRvYsC7A[/youtube]

Being the Chosen 1, Lugia is an epic reminder of fables and battles of spirit, riding high on the tidal wave of enigmas, and resurrecting ageless, classic relics of archaic Astronomy.

Rattle shake ground pound snake levity fly archer mask crazy Frenzy zipper unleashing shoot train wrap danger grade dojo gold link crap cross package gem mist stickers Solitary Imagination Schizoid

Grove vista station observation lineage cosmic force aegis gloom mirror road dragon gladiator orange islands Lugia epic story tale fabric munchlax PokeSpot Purify Shadow Lugia

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness reroutes unforetold glimpses of a rising dawn brilliant and sweeping in magnificence to pierce and roll away all shadow!

Build box cast strike creature future grab big gym basket cobweb berserk credit rumination chase search Chosen 1

Understanding Creation in all of Her Beauty, formulas, pristine, and elegant workmanship trains hoses and border land fringe escape rocket velocity gray mane auspicious meltdown grudge dropping domino stack cotton torpedo angel glitter tags rare robotic council chair riot tick clutch jug gravity tame nest treasure, and Now I Grab All 3 Treasures and Tame the Beast of the Sea, Lugia!!*

Fissure stage guild bell trunk code revenge jigsaw puzzle nomad cake base fluid draw wing staff electrocution folder drill pizza intention guile language festival party banquet tray yawn cost fixture Thieve’s Den Wizard’s Tower Bill’s Lighthouse Gray Fox Neo Genesis Pokemon Cards

Galaxy stone edge beam razor shipwreck climate shattered oasis vantage point Relinquished summon Magician of Black Chaos, and you, pegasus, are through.-

Dark Magician Of Chaos

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4csoBERR-0[/youtube]

Yugi vs. Pegasus: Match of the Millennium, Part 5
Yami (thinking): But with Yugi gone from his world, he can no longer help me prevent Pegasus from reading minds.
(Yami has a vision)
Solomon Moto: Yugi is still with you.
The Pharaoh: You must be…
Solomon Moto: Yugi’s grandpa. And believe me, his heart is still in this.
The Pharaoh: But how can that be?
Solomon Moto: You believe only what your eyes show you. The unbreakable bond of Yugi’s friends keeps his spirit alive.
The Pharaoh: His friends, of course! They haven’t given up on him!!

Pegasus (thinking): I think Yugi overestimates his mental prowess, and underestimates the burden of fighting a duel in the Shadow Realm. I don’t think you have it in you, Yugi boy. You have two creatures to maintain- your Curse of Dragon and your Dark Magician.
Pegasus (thinking): He’s too young and unskilled to cope with the stress. And communicating with that other spirit splits his concentration even more. His mental and magical energies will soon be exhausted.
Yami: Yugi! Yugi!! I can’t sense his spirit. I can no longer feel the presence of his young mind. No. He…He can’t be gone.
Pegasus: Forget him. The boy was too weak. It takes a person of true fortitude to undermine the dark energies of the Shadow Realm. Face it: Yugi is gone and it’s just you and me now.
Yami Yugi: You’ve used your underhanded tactics to overwhelm Yugi’s mind! You will pay for what you did!
Pegasus: So I take it, from this emotional outburst, that you’re having a hard time acknowledging the fact that you failed in your self-appointed duty to protect your little dueling protege. Whoever you are, perhaps Yugi would have been better off without your interference.
Yami: Be silent! For what you have done, I will show you no mercy.