Finally

See what You mean, …

Maybe that is why we are supposed to have had a middle eye, they are too widely split.

This is I believe what was found when Odin hung from the tree and sacrificed one of his eyes for the knowledge of the runes - the ‘spells’ dances or trances, the forms in time.

All successful ‘campaigns’ are also runes, riddles with uncertain outcome but definite character. A president must be a recognizable rune.

That would of course be as much of a waste of time as I currently spend. There are no shortcuts.

Tsk.

Agh.

Just saw First Blood again. Forgot what a great movie it is.

Disdain. It’s the same reason Nietzsche liked Mark Twain. Nietzsche would have liked 70’s action movies.

How can you explain what hasn’t been lived?

That’s why Fixed Cross and I are idiots. All the effort we put into it. Though we have lived different things. But we both saw a towering figure amdist it.

“Then there’s the centinels…”

Hahahaha. At least you put effort into it. Much more than can be said for the rest of mankind.

Everybody’s got to be the golden boy.

Liberty is not a magnifiscent or grand thing. It is small, light. It is noticeable by children. It bears no weight. It gives no weight. It does not impose or hold. It does not even ask.

Promethean75: it is the type a philosopher asks. Because it is a good fucking question.

To use the words and not take them in context. I saw potential that was directed at itself, and it was done again with those words. I said upon not against.
Likely I should have phrased the sentiment differently. They weren’t so wise after all.

Would someone rip these ridiculous pom poms off my hands. Shouldn’t have stuck my nose where it didn’t belong but I wanted to see what finally looked like, shouldn’t be surprised what I found.

Sort of a fucked up rampage. Live to learn and guess again.

I’m just a bug…learn me something real.

I did bring you at risk of actually respecting something. I do that. People run from me because of it. I know this, Mowk. I did it deliberately to you. HAHAHAHAH.

Go back to the nihilists, now little one.

Absurd attempt at sneaking back into relativism.

No, Pezer, I did not see a towering figure between us.

Capable and I can work as equals, as he actually has the balls to understand value ontology. Or lets say, because he has, besides true unadulterated kingly genius, the size of balls that allows him to understand it.

Just walk up to Capable and ask him for a cup of Odins blood.

“Golden boy”… please eh?

Rank is in the jaws. I tore Nietzsche open, where you were marvelling at the scales of his skin.

I understand, you are in the modern environment of filthy smallness, where the notion of reverence must immediately be memed as “pom poms” or those infinitely pettier expressions of the marxist.

But the people you’re trying to impress are all already dead.

Who else is gonna say it?
Who else but me is going to show people that there is, next to smallness (and reasonableness), also this other thing, which cant be relativized away as easily?

What do you think will remain after a thousand years – the relativism? The carefulness, the diplomacy?

Look man maybe this is how things are done in your household, but where I come from if you ask a question and someone takes the trouble of answering it, you don’t say “Im not gonna listen to you because listening is as much a waste of time as not listening”.

A rather efficient recipe for the death of culture. To regard all paths and passages as shortcuts. To never open any doors because that would be unfair to the other doors.

P - the only figure between us was the Rhythm Wolf. And it wasn’t towering, its was laying humbly on its back to be used by us.
Keep it straight or crumble.

"

This is a fair description of the conundrum Ive resolved, by being technical, precise and drill-like in my approach to Nietzsche and recognizing that what was still “Christian” about him was the presupposition of a Whole, an All.

He saw this All as Will to Power, even though the logic of will to power precludes any coherent totality.

So he was stuck and went mad.

The All had to be forfeited for there to be any power at all.
You can see what the Mayans were on about with their calendar.

My work has indeed been so far to make Nietzsche understood by Americans.* Nietzsche was not significant to Capable, as he seemed mostly to consist of rhetoric. The Will to Power is an entirely rhetorical term. It does not actually convey what is happening under that term, what kind of action it really indicates. It is too “spectacular” and Nietzsche was well aware of the necessity of being spectacular in order to be the iconoclast who smashed “Gott”. But the … bestowing virtue of Nietzsche lies in his apprehension of valuing as a criterium for nobility, which is a criterion for being itself.

The subtle logic which is sensed by the 'higher men" N addresses; indeed a soft lustre, and it is this which Capable apprehended in the value logic, I presume - the sap, resin, rather than the outline of the tree, its form and fruits. What builds the will to power, what is its ground?

Discernment, sharpness, judgment of value in such a way as to raise ones own rank, ones freedom to not receive but give;

• id est to make him understood in a relevant way, to make him useful.

I come to America as the Vikings came, downward through its crown.

The very shape of Canada is of a crown resting on he head of the Americas.

Whats up with them pompoms nigga.