Finally

Yes and no. The line between learning and understanding is as thin or thick , as the assigned value of a relationship determines it. Where it is more substantial, the line is not a line at all, it has interpenetrable aspects. Lines distill into a literal argumentative subscriptions.

Excellent.

Mowks comment, focus potential upon potential, is a wisdom Ive been ignoring for years now, trying to explain the makings of gold to puddles of decaying inedible mushrooms, as it were. This stupidity of mine was also part of what brought ruin to the Cave - if you remember - when I invited a certain deeply stupid person I don’t feel like mentioning by name (it is such an ugly name) to the Pentad and convinced you to have high hopes for him. Im laughing out now at the sheer ridiculousness of my callous idiocy. But it wasn’t funny then.

So perhaps I have finally come to the learning of a lesson - do not address the stupid.

Ill leave that dirty work too you! Hahaha.

Ah, but where does one seek potential and where is it found, and what does it look like?

What kind of ‘does it’ was that?

The kind asked with an inquisitive raised eyebrow: ‘ah young grasshopper, but does it?’

Or this kind: ‘oh I hadn’t thought about it like that. How simple. Duh.’

If the former, I’ll answer ‘yes’ again later and make a little more effort to explain. If the latter, I’ll answer ‘yes’ again and say ‘did I stutter?’

I’m still looking, maybe someday I’ll find it. Misguided, mistaken, misinformed and misinterpreted. I must have just plane missed that boat. Just eat the damn grasshopper and be done with it.

That would stop the grasshopper its guessing.

I read that, though. Both deleted tributes.

youtu.be/YZDI3ubX8js

It is either known or not, and when it is known it is feared.

As the a(A)absolute is approached, the difference between relative events becomes indistinct

They. can be understood contemporaniously.

I’ll let you guys figure it out. I’m taking another hop.

If you are talking about the sexes, they tend to be drawn to the same potential, often using each other to come closer to it, cooperating.
It is itself of both genders, the perfect intelligence.

Meno - yes and no, they will be apprehended as one but not understood in their own right. Thus what is understood is rather a general substance of perception rather than events, beings.

Here God becomes blind and tyrannical, the Buddha Karpel hates so much.

Potential between the sexes is of course a driving power underneath all human endeavours. But this kind of speaks for itself. As much mystery around where precisely the most rewarding, valuable attraction is to be found remains as there ever was - the flux isn’t to be preconceived, and sexual selection is pure flux, the glimmer of light on the surface of the pond always reveals new ripples. All one can do is swim at the proper depth. Swim where fish your size are also swimming. Rank, rather than taste, is the first aphrodisiac. Recognizing ones own rank is to find the best sex. The terms of rank, in turn, are the tastes. Hierarchy is a play of tastes, and games are to be played seriously, with rules, if they’re meant to be any fun at all.

For a quicker path to the answer of where to find potential and what it “looks like”… play this track and stare at the Sungif. See how long it takes before a revelation dawns.

youtu.be/VHoT4N43jK8?t=14

See what You mean, …

Maybe that is why we are supposed to have had a middle eye, they are too widely split.

This is I believe what was found when Odin hung from the tree and sacrificed one of his eyes for the knowledge of the runes - the ‘spells’ dances or trances, the forms in time.

All successful ‘campaigns’ are also runes, riddles with uncertain outcome but definite character. A president must be a recognizable rune.

That would of course be as much of a waste of time as I currently spend. There are no shortcuts.

Tsk.

Agh.

Just saw First Blood again. Forgot what a great movie it is.

Disdain. It’s the same reason Nietzsche liked Mark Twain. Nietzsche would have liked 70’s action movies.

How can you explain what hasn’t been lived?

That’s why Fixed Cross and I are idiots. All the effort we put into it. Though we have lived different things. But we both saw a towering figure amdist it.

“Then there’s the centinels…”

Hahahaha. At least you put effort into it. Much more than can be said for the rest of mankind.

Everybody’s got to be the golden boy.

Liberty is not a magnifiscent or grand thing. It is small, light. It is noticeable by children. It bears no weight. It gives no weight. It does not impose or hold. It does not even ask.

Promethean75: it is the type a philosopher asks. Because it is a good fucking question.