European Infection

i’m not totally sure about that, but i will say that if it is a joke, that’s because there simpy isn’t enough time in a life. i mean what can you really do in a meager eighty years? it depends on your aspirations of course, and my own would require at least five hundred to do something substantial. simpler people who are happy raising a family and living on a plot of land are probably okay with the eighty years.

but all the usual reasons for life being thought of as a joke - no god, no purpose, no meaning, yada yada - never bothered me. in fact i always thought that those things were precisely what gave me so much freedom, and so i cherish them.

oh and i should add that it’s not the world (provided i get the five hundred years) that i’d call the joke. all the stuff like natural disasters and disease and creepy crawly insects, i’m cool with. it’s the people that are the joke. i feel like they should somehow be more like me but something went terribly wrong… somewhere in the womb, or at home, or at school, or in a book, or at a barry manilow concert, i dunno.

Jerk off, this is not your personal blog to cry about reality…

whatchu gonna do about it?

spits

Give you a box of meds.

I bet you fear your own mortality, boy. Grey hair probably scares the living shit out of you… Want to live forever do you? Child. I bet you hate the young too…

Nah the meds don’t work. They already tried all that when I was a kid. ritalin, thorazine, buspar, mellaril, and nortriptyline… because I didn’t do my homework. The experiment failed miserably. Instead of frying my brain and turning me into a zombie, I became Deadpool; a superhuman mercenary assassin with a rapier wit and a fantastic sense of humor.

Oh really, you sound like you have a few stories to tell…

Perhaps, somewhere in the depth of mans thoughts lingers a doubt regarding life, as it is presented and to what ideals can bring. Maybe its a war, to them. One of nature vs evil, or maybe nature will eventually become evil, then the man is no more. Perhaps he longs to explain it all differently to what it always was, or take a look at himself? Is he greater than nature?, will he become nature in order to find himself, or will he separate himself. What can be done in relation to what has to be done is one of much thought and much needed action.

Atheists use their children as a foundation to establish their social value, with society as a platform mixed with some political and scientific opinion validated by said offspring makes for a nice opportunity for social supremacy.

Not every biological type difference is legitimate, moderns use type difference legitimacy as a platform to social engineer all type presences, even ones with an agenda to glorify sickness.

The artificial light of the west shines so brightly it attracts living beings from all over the world ready and willing to enslave themselves. The artificial light has specific beams tailored to a greater depth of the human type, that once they are in the spot they are held captive by invisible forces unbeknownst to themselves, its only until you embrace the unknown darkness to seek a real light then those invisible forces become physical and come out from everywhere.

To be honest, lads. The sacrifice that you make to obtain the women’s love even when you know it’ll never be freely pure, justifies the bridge that is built between you both, for a moment of validation of self worth, a temporary home and a chance to pass yourself on through her is as good as it gets.

I get it now. In the becoming of man, the question is do I reproduce or walk away. This entire thing is to aid myself into self awareness, comprehension making way for a reproductive strategy.

It’s time to go to war.

This is not a war to be fought with guns and swords. It’s a different kind of war; a feminine one, because this enemy is weak, physically, and has cultivated feminine weapons to exploit others.
This is more like fighting a rat infestation, ro a viral disease. It requires different strategies.

This parasite exploits a naturally emerging anxiety, i.e., existential anxiety, using nihilism as a coping mechanism. It has embraced nihilism, itself, explaining its distinct neurosis.
This weakness it exploits to enter the mind of its target host and manipulate it esoterically - see lancet fluk.
It corrupts language until the host loses all sense of reality, becoming increasingly disconnected from existence. This the host experiences as a relief. This is why it is hard to get rid of this parasite.
Using the corruption of language it offers pleasure, power, love, whatever the host most desires as a coping gift.
Like a drug addict, once the host becomes used to this pleasing detachment it is difficult to return him to its previous state. It needs the drug to cope with existence.

The parasite has sacrificed other traits to cultivate its linguistic skills - feminine traits. It excels in psychology, marketing, politics, where psychology is central. Language is important in these disciplines. The talent to manipulate words/symbols to produce a desired outcome, or an effect.
By corrupting language it disconnects the host from a reality it cannot deal with, like I said, and replaces it with an alternate ‘reality’, an esoteric alternative - language based.
It no longer relates to existence. What appears to be male is really female trapped in a male body; what appears different its the same; what appears is really an illusion covering a more ‘real’ realm - occultism.
Words lose all meaning, in reference to experience (exoteric), and become esoteric, i.e., connected to fantasy, abstraction, emotion, sensation. Zombification.
The infected host turns inward, detaching from the world around it.
In its mind all its dreams can be realized; reality can be manipulated at ‘will’.

Watch this conversation between an Abrahamic and a Liberal.
bitchute.com/video/Bfsfl4AJ4V9N/

Had it not been for governmental lockdown the virus would have spread and killed a lot more, and maybe still will. You can’t expect much resistance from European people against this virus if they are hardly responsive to mass migration, the response will be much the same, lethargic and apathetic, as usual. Since they are pretty much brain dead and have dysfunctional nervous systems they have no ability to appreciate the value of life from a healthy preservation point. The virus itself and the spread of it is a reflection of the quality of human function. The government had to interfere and throw the population a life line, not out of empathy etc but rather to secure power, money and the foundation of the society, otherwise the people would just self destruct. The government is at war with the virus, a fight over the human body, particularly energy, mind doesn’t really play a factor as a recovered person returns back to a deprecated mental level that doesn’t threaten authority.

On a positive note, the virus conflicts with migration, so if both are allowed to go ahead then it would wreck havoc, things will be heavily halted for now to secure it’s spread. A massive inconvenience for many i bet, perhaps a wake up call for those who are less dead, and for the rest…oh well. this is like equipping zombies with ak47s as if it couldn’t get any worse. Retreating to the countryside maybe a good strategy while we still have time.

Surely man’s greatest war is a desire to conquer up against their own reasonable heart.

Surely an atheistic society is built upon the justification of evil by first denying such a reality.

The foundation of the modern mans insanity is the fact that he is socially forced to acknowledge the inherent value of women, especially in relation to the fact that she maintains a capacity of choice, the ability to say yes or no. Such an ability implies power, a power that is legally protected making it impossible for men to assert dominance in ignorance of that value.

Character, conduct and communication have to be established even on the possibility it may still be declined. Man’s refinement is based upon how he handles such possible outcomes.

A fragile man retreats into fear, which eventually turns into hatred, even giving birth to delusions about the nature of women, demeaning and slandering them, even eventually killing them or himself…

Such lengths of destruction man will go to before he acknowledges the humanity of a woman and learns to communicate fairly with her.

Biological reinforcements of technological systems everywhere.