5G and the AI

For discussing anything related to physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, and their practical applications.

Moderator: Flannel Jesus

Re: 5G and the AI

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:36 pm

Even I cant discern the context to which you are speaking here now, Meno.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
BTL
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Meno_ » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:11 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:Even I cant discern the context to which you are speaking here now, Meno.

Not abject to revision failing that, retraction, which will be attempted fairly soon.
I do not reject the notion of other's misunderstanding, where in retrospect, at times I hardly do so either-neither.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:24 pm

"I do not reject the notion of other's misunderstanding"

That is very noble!
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
BTL
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Gloominary » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:32 am

I'm infinitely more concerned about the stuff the psychopathic elite are rolling out for us right now (5G, Ai, Chemtrails, GMO) they say is good for us than I am about the climate change hoax.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:53 am

Gloominary wrote:I'm infinitely more concerned about the stuff the psychopathic elite are rolling out for us right now (5G, Ai, Chemtrails, GMO) they say is good for us than I am about the climate change hoax.
And I would add nanotech...

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-10813-0

Notice that no one is talkign about regulating these guys and we know that the particles are getting into animal brains. IOW they are experimenting with us.

And this is just one type of nanoparticle - plastic - on one organ, the brain....

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... on_Animals

They use nano in non-essential products. Like we really don't have to have nano-shirts. If someone develops some incredible cancer cure and the release of particles is minimal, then the experiment on the environment us might be worth is. But these companies (like their gm counterparts) have a free hand, in fact even freer than the gm products that at least have to pretend, by controlling their oversight, that they have gone through some kind of safety testing.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Science, Technology, and Math