Meta discussions in the forums

When you have a meta discussion about consent violation, this is a higher order discussion than having your consent violated by someone having that meta discussion.

When you have a meta discussion about sexual politics, it is a higher order discussion than discussing sexual politics.

This board has failed abysmally at this with respect to me.

The irony is… you folks are shooting yourselves in the foot.

All humans are released from sin by having a creator who made consent violation possible.

And all of you are released from sin by not having a god who gave the “sex talk”

Being an empath, I get furious at you folks who shoot yourselves in the foot. Even the vehemence of it.

Trust me. A person less than me would not even give you these teachings. They’d store it up and keep score.

I’m not keeping score.

If you’ve ever had your consent violated, you deserve to be set on a different path than the horrible one to which you’ve been assigned.

I’m so tired of these will to power people on these boards. There is right will and wrong will, and I never want you to see the power of wrong will.

Those are my words in the matter.

Let me lay down something else to ponder:

Is it self will if you know what the right choice is?

How about this:

Is it self will if you know what the right choice is but don’t do it?

No.

Making the wrong choices is not self will. Nobody chooses that.

They are released to a lighter prison by reason of mental defect.

Now, let me ask the boards this:

Do you want me to defend you, or do you want to defend yourselves?

Both. The difference between meta narratives from general ones, initially depended on a fine line argument. But retrospection has widened the appearent doubt as to the variability of choice, some of which appear predetermined and some subjects of/to autonomous will. The widening of this flood gate, has necessitated the institution of constructed semi-objective standards, the composite matrix of which has been interpreted as a necessary transcending structural hierarchy, which had an inverse nominal effect: hence, inconsequential.

That such conflation is described as a compendium to earlier French efforts to regain a lost logarithm , after the fall of communism, which all serious thinkers predicted, is a sign of a dialectical compensation to it’s appearent loss.

Capitalistic schizophrenia has been recognized in bodies almost 50 years ago, to put it bluntly. The basic infantile hyper-mirroring has cast a very long shadow of an image almost totally eclipsed.