Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chose

Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Chose here means Jesus being chosen to be the messiah and sacrifice to the Father. It also means the Father, — and Judge in this case, — deciding to demand and accept what is synonymous to a bribe.

That is an evil act to most people.

If you were the god you are to emulate, would you send your child to die or would you step up?

Should sons bury fathers or should fathers bury sons?

Regards
DL

Sorry I could not be more helpful; but, you are beating a dead horse. Who believes that stuff nowadays?

Literalist Christians and other fools. There are many.

Regards
DL

Greatest I Am,

If we take it in a literal sense, :blush: in the Old Testament, before the “Word was made Flesh”, they were kind of one and the same, were they not? So, where was a choice actually made? lol The Holy Trinity comes along later on and convolutes everything.

More a mutual agreement between two aspects of one God. No sacrifice to a Father - a sacrifice toward us.

What bribe would that be?

Tell me what the bribe is so I can determine if it is evil or not. Evil is a really strong word you know. I wonder if it was a random thing or a well-thought-out decision to coin a word which backwards spells out l i v e.

But what if the father had no recourse but to send his son or to also send his son?

That would necessarily depend on who died first. Speaking as a Mom, I would prefer to have my son and daughter bury me first.

bien cordialement

Your last was all I was looking for.

Good that you are more moral than Yahweh.

As to the Trinity idiocy.

youtube.com/watch?v=3VsN3IG1HtQ

Regards
DL