Pedro's Corner

Those videos are still on YouTube? Wtf I thought I deleted them. My tits were smaller back then, I just noticed.

Hooligan hour with Pedro I Rengel. What is he doing to that poor drum?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1w44NWDpZs[/youtube]

If I siad anything of consequence in those days, it was this.

Hah, it works kind of well with the space rocket meme

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vScI2cGddk[/youtube]

Proud of that.

As for my raps just now, I was just trying to do my bestest to honor the insanest rap that had happened.

Rap isn’t meant to be nice
But my rap is nice
Roll dice and meet the animals
Catastrophy, three sylables
Unamuna kuna criminals
ursula commuta heavenly satyrical
Papyrical
An insane asylum wrapped up in a miracle
Still lyrical
A-slanging all these rhymes like I’m copernico
Helarious is the heli-dos I’m comical
As I stomp down on these hos with max suranimous
Hong kong animus
Saladafiddous

Im proud of the whole episode which started in the Botanical Gardens, with your weird sanctioning power.

I do not consider us to have said anything much of consequence in these days - rather we excavated a realm of utterly unconditioned being, which was interrupted at last by “the girl” - who convinced us to clean up he studio, which undid the cave and broke a certain psychic state. Basically just undid depth.

Walking barefoot in the summer alleys there deep in Rosemont where it stared was rebirth of my person. The insane shit that followed, mainly after you departed, well I cant speak to that at all.

A the depths of my soul is a loyalty to our Covenant of these days. Its not the only loyalty I have by any means but I may be my most humble loyalty, in that I truly was given something by your philosophy there. Philosophy of dirt. It detached me from much that had been a burden, from much insanity.

We motherfucking killed that drum.

Your videos were on some other site than yoube and I just happened to notice that they were about to expire and downloaded them, took the liberty of uploading them to my own account.

hah, yes,I have the power to liberate people that have it in them. The effect is always multiplied with Jews, because they have more. I am one of the only humans to have independently reached what Jews have by inheritance. Only with jews is the liberty noticed as something independent. To realize that it is for to the world, that the reins are not real. And thus, only with jews does it become a tool afterwards rather than an evolutionary determinant. It is not a lesson many even can learn. People with this intelligence are unfailingly bullied to a large extent, and with some jews the damage is too deep. They still somehow tend to go out and wreck the world, hah, even without this lesson. But my gift is not for to give power, but for to give joy. The power is incidental. Or rather, I do not give power. Only certain information about it. That is my humility.

Sorry if that came out weird. there were precious minutes lost between it came to me and I sat down to write it. The demons had enough time to dip their fingers.

Blame not the girl.

She was a test that we failed.

But we passed another, more important test. so, koodos.

I attract a feeling that is very similar to envy, but it is not envy. It is almost like I de-personalize subjective experience, mostly that of fun, and make people forget that they think person, that weird flotsam of history, is important, on a subconscious level, to varying extents. The lesson gets hard when you realize it applies to cowardice and other things, and people realize that a de-personalized subjective experience is actually more personal. More individual, i guess, is the true word. We share, not because we are “connected” or some stupid hippie bullshit like that, but because we are similar.

That “greatness” people sense about ancient man is simply that they had much less developped “persons.” They were more or less in constant exposure to de-personalized subjective experience, with its ruthless inquisitions and accusations, as well as its overflowing joys and bounties. That’s where the Gods were born.

Yet if such an experience were applied with critical mass in today’s world, it would make the ancient man’s world look like monkeys playing with sticks. not even. Like whatever creature monkeys playing with sticks laugh at.

Amy way.

I think responsible wizards would ask me to remove all that.

Hahaha

ATHENNNNNNNNS!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSPBLBjCLIw[/youtube]

Sorrowful demons yes when did they emerge…
Part of it is that for some time I actually bought into the idea that there is a weakness about the Jews. That if someone called me “Jew” I didnt feel the sheer honour of it, but something of a victim. Fact is we Jews have carried humanity’s longest arc of will in recorded history, virtually cognate with written history itself.
Wonder of wonders to be both Jew and Viking.

So I blame no girl, I only blame my own silliness. And perhaps the silliness of these Jews that seek to define their tribe as one of victims, rather than as chosen people of glorious fiery dance. If one looks at the feasts Jews are able to throw, the way it is normal for them to erupt in dance and song which is profoundly Dionysian, much more primally than any other species of man that Ive seen (and Ive seen much) it is absurd to think of them as victims. Much of the rest of the world is victim, or simply shadow, with the evil eye, fruit of he primordial sin of envy, as their only reference to power. I think that you and I both erred equally in associating with the weak, and on my part it is perhaps the greater error.

If.
But I don’t think that is in the cards.

Well, you know, few things are so vicious as the attacks of the lesser on the higher. That is the Jewish burden. If I’m honest, it is a burden worth having for what it is a burden to. Not that one would choose it or accept is as condition, but when you understand that abstract is a lie and that intelligence comes FROM the real world, it becomes clear as inevitable. And it shapes the Jewish psyche to assume constraint as the starting point of truth. Human is awesome. And privilege is privilege.