Absolute Randomness

^^^ vocaroo.com/i/s1wqTGI4wSUh

I think this case transcends colour/the race card… it’s a case of seeking justice for someone’s stupidity… any family would. Not all exist in colour-bounded realms of being (yawn), so the situation and not those involved, is the evidence offered up for judicial scrutiny here. You Americans see color first and everything else after… your history keeps dictating that, but it is becoming very unhealthy and therefore toxic, in its dictat of all things first.

I would say the same on any hypothetical variation of colour combinations involved, and I’m sure his many white friends feel the same way (I saw a video of them asking him to talk in a St Lucian accent for them lol, but it wasn’t a very good one imo) and that they are devastated in their loss.

^^^ vocaroo.com/i/s0gFf8xFlEN4

I agree that this wasn’t a case of murder… in the slightest, but this wouldn’t have happened here/anywhere else, as she shot first and thought after… whereas here/anywhere else, she would have only her thoughts to guide her and therefore simply thought and then realised that she was in the wrong apartment.

The accompanying soundtrack though… lol. Current mood?

I came across it changing radio stations, and that song very much intrigues me. Barry White trying to be/sound sexy is a phenomena that has always fascinated me.

Lol… the Walrus of Love, probably trying to live up to that name, but not hitting the mark for some. His music has never been to my taste, but I can understand why it is for many… for fruity sexy time. :laughing:

holy shit he does look like a walrus.

that’s racist as fuck, you racist.

A fantastic nickname for the big guy, no? 1.92cm and over 300lbs :open_mouth:

Was he not known by that nickname in the US? it seems it might have been over here, more than over there… when introduced as such in many an interview, he’d simply laugh smirkingly at the affectionate monicker given him… can’t believe you’ve never heard…?

He’s doing the right thing. You always inspect your helmet before you ride.

streamable.com/bxzjq

a guide to ideologues

Do not attempt a landing! Repeat: do not attempt a landing!

streamable.com/lneqy

streamable.com/texpk

For those men over 40 who have, or are, developing man boobs and look to me for guidance, I would like to offer some inspiration. Become the master and press one’s worst qualities into service… as if they were the materials upon which the artist of the grand style works.

Allow me to demonstrate…

streamable.com/bozi5

(Honorary) Doctor Mags prescribes: avoiding all soy/soya additives, and your moobs will disappear in weeks.

I, personally, think it’s a conspiracy… let’s add toxic shit to foods, so that the fit can appear unfit, and the unfit can become fit by way of surgical-enhancement from the money they make selling their contaminated products to the unsuspecting hungry fit.

Why add soy, when there’s so many cheaper/easier-harvestable alternatives?

streamable.com/b3an4

As you all know Bernie’s recent brush with death held the hearts of working class families in the grips of fear. But we need you, Bern, whatever happens… so we send this one out to you…

streamable.com/ye4tj

C’mon ILP let’s go bar hopping. I’m driving.

No I got it.

Bro. I’M GOOD.

streamable.com/ni5tw

What is the deal with Hispanic pop music? Something is amiss. Illuminati conspiracy?

streamable.com/7baje

insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.

streamable.com/5kdpf

(you like those triplets at :04)

washingtonpost.com/nation/2 … x8mdMmYyHX

Unbelievable.