Mormon Adventures

Semi recently i got baptised, got aaronic preistood, and ward-missionary status.
If anyone wants a blessing or a prayer, I can give it a shot.
I consider my inner most beliefs, i call them right reason.
But I like the good aspects of LDS.
I don’t expect it to be perfect.
I been visiting with missionaries for years.
I also managed to get a large amount of rice for the edmonton food bank.
I don’t think i mentioned that till now.
When I get more spare cash, next time i will drop off baby food.
The missionaries can give me a ride to the wear-house.

I still do a lot of meditations too.
I managed to guess the mystery ingredient on iron chef.
It was just a random test to see if i could predict it.

What more can i say?
I’m having fun with this.

I was actually born into Mormonism, and man, oh man, I must say that they have very good virtues. They also have a very effective priesthood ritual ceremony.

I amazingly skipped getting my Patriarchal blessing, because I hate the idea of a psychic oracle or seer seeing into my future. I’m afraid that if I did get 1 of those blessings, that my future would be spelled out, and my ability to decide my own fate would be wishes away. And the scariest part of all? - Those blessings really work! I refuse to be lectured about my destiny.

There’s a very strong spiritual power Mormons invoke. God can move people around too. When there’s major danger, or someone needs help, and so forth, the inspiring power of the spirit can point people towards the area of concern.

I actually did experience the burning of the bosom to confirm things, but every time I felt it, it scared me.

I am a child of light though. My connection to God and the holy mysteries is superb.

Thank you for your contribution to the thread.

Well, seeing how I know so much about our faith, I’m duty bound to offer my own experiences.

Maybe I outlined too much of what I found off. Truthfully, the word of wisdom for example is an excellent guiding path. I used to play soccer as a kid, and Mormons would say no soccer on sunday, but I did keep the word of wisdom. Some of those guys went to alcohol parties at older ages, and I stayed away from all of that.

They also had a scouting program. There was a kid in my church 3 years older than me, back when I was in 5th-6th grade, who would come and play Morrowind and Star Wars KotOR with me every day, games with high packed fantasy adventure, and he was an extremely imaginative and explorative kid, so I had a blast working with him. No church, no video game frenzy.

I’m not sure what to make of the Mormon Kingdoms when we die, telestial, terrestrial, and celestial. I do believe that when we die, that we go to the place that best reflects our natures, our interests.

And honestly, I believe that I’m in outer darkness, because I’m a very solitary guy that already cracked the divine hieroglyphics. There’s some axioms I developed here below, and yes, if I make them small and less annoying, they are relevant to this thread, because they concern prayer answering spirituality:

[size=50]1. We need to see things by asking questions. – This helps us to achieve an understanding.
2. We are not in Heaven. – We have to work our way towards Heaven.
3. Our honor must be at the divine level for us to be in Heaven. – Otherwise it would be destroyed by our corruption.
4. We each have a life force. – Our energy incarnates into physical forms from the timeless world.
5. Life is an everlasting progression. – Life progresses by triumphing over challenges (hell).
6. This world is hell. – Hell teaches us lessons throughout many lifetimes.
7. The material world exists at a low frequency (in reference to higher frequency realms). – We can rise to higher frequency realms as we gain more experience across the spectrum.
8. We are spiritually evolving. – Our planet is presently at the edge of a spiritual shift, which will develop us for space exploration.
9. I am that I am. – This character is the personal God of love.
10. Love is the one force. – Everything is part of love, which makes things possible.
11. How should we pray to God? – With the force and feeling of our true character.
12. What can God give us? – The complete potential for an endless future.
13. What should we ask for when we pray to God? – To expand our awareness and vision of things (like seeing dreams or revealing secrets).
14. Belief is at the center of our being. – This force (love) can give us anything and point the way to everything.
15. The power of belief can “create entities”. – Opinions spring from a growing pool and can form any substance, making all things (even mental constructs) in some sense a reality.
16. Reality is countered by destructive forces. – They seek to bring things into the void.
17. Existence began with a witness. – The witness made everything possible with the “word” (logos [reason]; the “codes” of creation).
18. The first thing created was love (no thing). – From this came the limitless and the witness (the force of love), which gave shape to everything out of the formless void.
19. Reason is driven by love (the good). – This shows us beauty, which is relative to how we see it.
20. Creation has 3 points. – They are existence, structure, and direction.
21. Space (structure) and time (direction) make up 5 dimensions. – This is because existence itself is a dimension.
22. The higher dimensions of creation (above the basic 5) are metaphysical. – We are stuck in the effects and cannot (at the physical level of existence) see the cause of it all.
23. Knowledge gives us greater freedom. – It is the driving force that empowers mental constructs, which gives birth to life and love.
24. Intention is the fruit of life. – It is what we want and the cause that creates it.
25. Perfection can be found by following God. – God is the transcendent cause of creation, the designer of this “existential game” that can maximize our attributes and “level us up”.
26. The logos are the language of reality. – They are the digital characters of the matrix.
27. We are all avatars of God. – We should let him guide our actions without resistance.
28. We will triumph with God on our side. – He can create possibilities for anything.
29. The system of reality is dynamic. – Everything is always growing from the immaterialness of nothing to become the synthesized complex of everything.
30. Mind controls the movement of life. – It is the action that feeds all reactions.
31. The divine mind (God) is connected to everyone. – We are each multifaceted prisms that reflect the light of God, eternally expressing himself through our own true characters.
32. The pure forms of ideas constitute what is real. – They are the dreamed up images created by the divine mind.
33. We cannot yet bear the sublime truth. – It would be unjust to reveal before our corrupted beings.
34. Knowledge liberates our will. – We need an objective point, an external standard to give the will its freedom.
35. Asking the “why” of the “will” connects it to knowledge. – It is our grasp of what we want.
36. What should we do if we are everything? – We start by gazing upon the world; we make new laws and different manifest copies of ourselves to actualize the chronicles of history.
37. Entities can help to realize the will of God. – We must take action for our will to be done.
38. Many possible world models could have existed. – This world always existed, and it is continually moving through different dimensions.
39. There is a war being waged within the divine order. – It has brought chaos to the timeless harmony of Heaven.
40. We need a focus on hope. – We must know why we want things to be and have an outline with the steps of action to realize the plan.
41. We should ask what is right before commanding. – As the moral arbiters of things, we need to see the good and decide accordingly.
42. Things change when thought of differently. – The right clarity of thought expands reality.
43. The divine can be seen in the mundane. – It can connect us to real esoteric truth.
44. Asking for the why can give us the power to do anything. – It gives us the directional will to create what could be, to focus and unleash our energies charged from within.
45. Why something will be is immaterial. – The something (an immanent creation) starts within the same plane as the immaterial (the sea of chaos), tamed and shaped by free will.
46. Society must be broken and revolutionized. – The system could be destroyed and redesigned from within.
47. We need a blueprint to start society anew. – It should be a dynamic and large scale model, where every part of the societal machine interconnects together in perfect unison.
48. Power must justify itself. – People in power must serve the subjects.
49. An entity must be able to mentally construct creations to be alive. – This is power of will.
50. We need a bridge to get where we want to go. – Looking up is easier than flying.[/size]

So far i have held this twice:
Food for thought.
Basically I invite someone over, we eat, and we talk.

Later when my money is straitened out,
i will have a lot of spare green to use for guests.

2 new folks moved into the ward.
So i invited them over on food-for-thought.
They were really brief that day and seemed busy.
But, it was done. So, im glad.

Church supper happening this sunday.
I will try to bring something.

I should talk to my neighbors also.
It’s been many months and i didnt invite them for food-for-thought.

This is my update sofar.

Clayton and his family will be invited over for a supper.
I’m not sure when, but soonish.
Ban news : Walter, my good friend, has had a stroke of some sort.
They are trying to keep him stable and help out.
The hospitals are trying to do what they can for him.

Clayton is Walter’s son.
I went to JW church, which they call Meetings.
Today we talked all about Noah.

After that, we stopped by a 7-11
Jona, Clayton’s son, choose some kind of candy as his item.
Meanwhile, i got 2x icecream, and Regu pasta sauce for later.
7-11 has a lot of candy and chocolate.
Jona is pretty funny. I’m glad his parents are not too oppressive.