What are you doing? (Part 1)

Say it isn’t so. I just bought an sv1000s Sunday. Half naked (the bike, not me. I was actually dressed when I bought it) I call it my ‘harley eater’. Definitely much different than my cbr600rr, yes, but I like the v-twin’s distinctive sound and massive torque. One thing that struck me as odd is that churring sound the clutch basket makes, but after watching a few videos I found out that was normal. Yeah go check it out. I got it on video in the recent purchase thread.

Oh and Sunday morning I was scheduled to buy a lime green ninja zx6r 636 with a two inch stretch… but the sv1000s dude called me back and came down on his price, so I got it. I was literally two hours away from getting that ninja.

streamable.com/fdb74

I am in hell and I spell it… I spell it DMV. Anyone that’s been there knows precisely what I mean…

Watching news clips of this recent press conference with Trump and the pres of Finland. I love it. Trump is, without a doubt, the quintessential piece of shit. It’s like some team of scientists made him in an underground laboratory underneath Virginia or something. Threw some shit in a jar and then incubated it. He’s such a perfectly flawless scum-bag it’s hard to imagine he didn’t receive some kind of coaching. This is what raises my suspicions about the whole thing where he was put into office on purpose to drive the nail in the coffin of the Republican party once and for all. He’s the most perfect symbol of everything that represents the modern bourgeoisie, that I have ever seen. It’s beautiful. I do love this country… just for different… much different reasons than you. Don’t misunderstand me.

Me and my friend Jmnz are working on game projects.
I’m hiring him to design a multi player text game.
When it is ready to play I will tell you.

So a friend of mine has started buying and selling bikes and cars like mad in the last few months and we ended up putting a few hundred miles on these Monday. Good times. The SV1000 is the blue one in the background and the closer one is an RC51 which is literally designed to kill you.

I met a dude last week who had a ninja h2. Fastest street legal bike in the world… record speed at 226mph. I got to ride it down the street and back but wasn’t able to get out on the interstate with it. I don’t blame him; if it were mine I’d do the same thing. You can take it around the corner BUT COME RIGHT BACK, man.this ain’t your daddy’s bobber you’re riding.

Thats Hemingway isn’t it? Not Churchill.
But then what modern bar-frequenter would know who Hemingway is.

The speed demons three…

imgur.com/a/epMEoFk

Ducati beside me and ninja behind.

putting up my sailboat for the winter, It’s got a rated top speed of 7.25 knots, but I’ve had it plaining out in a good blow at 10.9. That’s impressive for a 23 foot 3700 pound displacement hull if you didn’t know.

Those things are absurd. I remember when the zx1400 came out to beat the Hayabusa in the mid 2000s. We’ve come a long way since then.

Must feel nice.
I’ve only had the pleasure of sailing a few times, but it was delicious to have the vessel carve through the water at exactly the optimal angle. Once I crossed the North Sea in a 40 foot boat and was steering it, alone on deck at night, finding that precise angle. Just a few degrees would make an enormous difference. Thats a real vessel.

After having to give away far too much blood, over the last few days, I’m currently hoping that I don’t have to take myself off to A&E… I’m hoping that the tonne of Organic red, I drank yesterday, will top the deficit back up.

Sure… the orange in my Smirnoff should suffice then.

Now that’s not a new situation I find myself in, so this’ll be a breeze.

Please go and eat a steak dinner MagsJ, with spinach preferably.

On that note no one should have to live without spinach.

Seriously , though, I would rather immediately get a transfusion, after losing so much blood.
Some spinach and a steak may help pop eye , beat blue toe, but it takes balls to admit a less moderate approach.

Jakob: I’ve been eating plenty of foods on that list, but I don’t do cruciferi because they don’t do me, so no spinach for me, and I’ll save the vodka and orange for da weekend, ok. O:)

Meno: I don’t do transfusions… unless I’m dying and one of my family have to sign the form on my behalf because I physically can’t, and I’m not at that point… by far, so never had one… even though technically I should have. I’ll remember to take my iron supps daily, ok. :smiley:

So I recently pulled a job out from under the parasite I work for and cut him out. Straight ganked it from em, yo. Between me and the home owner. I rolled up on that shit like ghost recon. Nigga don’t even know I got it. Laminate flooring. Wouldn’t do it all the time - lotta crawling on the knees - but once in a while if the money’s right.

streamable.com/i29fw

Just finished watching ‘Live at The Apollo’ with Lenny Henry first up and MCing… the funniest he’s ever been… finger-on-the-pulse-jokes type stuff. :smiley:

It’s safe to say, that the lingering effects of this ^^^ are in full swing. :smiley: