Buddha Unleashed - a New Box For my writings

I used to be Albert Einstein in My past life, because He’s the most like Lugia, and when the impossible is eliminated, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the answer!!*

Diancie
Jewel Pokémon

A sudden transformation of Carbink, its pink, glimmering body is said to be the loveliest sight in the whole world.
It can instantly create many diamonds by compressing the carbon in the air between its hands.

Einstein saw more Beauty in Nature than EveryOne!!*

Meganium went brane walking all over the Cosmos. When Meganium weighs 221 pounds, that’s like Piloswine’s number at 221. It could even be a Mamoswine, which could be herds of Meganium and Ho-Oh in Star Wars Galaxies!!* And it represents science, Albert Einstein.

Travel through the stargate and discover a distant galaxy, where a doorway to adventure unlocks the mysteries of another world!

Albert Einstein Meganium Raikou Mamoswine Barbie Fairytopia

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrhWzG4Rwmo[/youtube]

sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta08.htm

Hermes, while wandering in a rocky and desolate place, gave himself over to meditation and prayer. Following the secret instructions of the Temple, he gradually freed his higher consciousness from the bondage of his bodily senses; and, thus released, his divine nature revealed to him the mysteries of the transcendental spheres. He beheld a figure, terrible and awe-inspiring. It was the Great Dragon, with wings stretching across the sky and light streaming in all directions from its body. (The Mysteries taught that the Universal Life was personified as a dragon.) The Great Dragon called Hermes by name, and asked him why he thus meditated upon the World Mystery. Terrified by the spectacle, Hermes prostrated himself before the Dragon, beseeching it to reveal its identity. The great creature answered that it was Poimandres, the Mind of the Universe, the Creative Intelligence, and the Absolute Emperor of all. (Schure identifies Poimandres as the god Osiris.) Hermes then besought Poimandres to disclose the nature of the universe and the constitution of the gods. The Dragon acquiesced, bidding Trismegistus hold its image in his mind.

Blueprint axiom stasis initiated bless sanctuary resolve conduit precursor soul language gallop gallery range grace card dragon mask helmet flash browser sigil cast string m theory malfunction wish swirl planet trail blazer meteor mash clutch jagged great willpower wave vortex cliff hanger weave veil leviathan sand demon mist stamp pose roar water fall hurricane flair crazy zip mosaic clan idol bell wind tree root tower border robber brane walking Meganium

Swipe pawn goblet bang ribbon brass plates technology zinc copy planet rest station space aeroblast growth fig newton end of the world grail holy da vinci last supper

What does it mean to ultimately control existence? This is the meaning of life in my perspective. The meaning of life, the quest of Albert Einstein for the Creative Force of God and the Holy Grail Vortex of Walter Russell lights the immortal journey of Divine Destiny, the White Hole of Creation and Light and the Black Hole of Darkness and Destruction, the voice of hyperspace, controlling the cosmos and chaos of water, frost, fire, and lighting, channeling the electric fluids of the Ether, forging and annihilating material substances in eternally whirling cycles, unleashing the unlimited energies of stellar alchemical sorcery, ripping the fabric of space and time, opening wormhole warps to all possible planes of existence within the quantum realm of the infinite multiverse, harmoniously orchestrating synthesized superstring symphonies, humbly opening the eyes of knowledge, awakening the mind to all conscious perspectives of the multidimensional relativistic reality, hacking the Universal Supercomputer of Nassim Haramein, destroying old laws and programming new laws into the Existential Game, solving the secret codes of Leonardo da Vinci and the prophetic revelations of Isaac Newton, magically manifesting dreams, tapping focused willpower, shape shifting the physical world of infinite evolutionary transformations, taming the Storm Dragon of Hell, flying free, becoming one with the inscrutable source of Baruch Spinoza and from which springs the Perfect All of Gottfried Leibniz, sailing the oceans of Nirvana, sprouting the bubbles of Genesis, seeking the Higher Balance of Heaven, above and beyond the loftiest levels of the Tree of Life, the crowning ascension besides the Creator of Nikola Tesla, Cosmic Master Melchizedek, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe, the Arch Mage of the Arcanum, the Archon of the Eon, the Wizard of Wisdom.

The new expansion to the Meaning of Life:

Transcending the ancient Super Nexus of legacy, emblazoning points across all of the Pokemon cards, uprooting the black hole of Exeggutor feats, conjuring stratagems of stellar totem arrows, pouring out all of the special effects of kotor, ruminating into holistic ecstasy, rolling the chance cube of relativity, untangling the web of fatal threads, prophetic revelations of personal empowerment, finding the Lugia cartoon classics, hacking the hieroglyphics of hyperspace, wearing and wielding the Slowking Crown of Power, discovering the Heart of the Force.

Putting the universe in a deep Omniversal freeze, siphoning all multiversal oceans and building tunnels and tubes between each bubble and brane, opening the Imagination to the finest works of fiction and making the world of the mind more real than the world of life, channeling the mania of Bunny, uprooting white space to tame the Fissures of Star Forge sparkles, rerouting the torrents of time to the ultimate Future that that all times ride together to the hot tub of the Future, climbing the Thunderbolt Singularity to the white hole of creation, becoming the chess player rather than a chess piece, celebrating victory forever as the universal Game goes berserk, setting up victory flags everywhere all across hyperspatial conquest to blanket every horizon, further universal enlightenment across the globe, become a type 7 civilization, build the Rainbow bridge to infinity, achieve the Gray Fox’s Mastermind Stratagem.

Aeons Unleashed shower blast basket train revelation ship pursuit clock tapestry wardrobe balloon maze zap planet wield ebony ground door root trick cast string gallop portal ribbon boundary rescue clash oblivion helmet grand architect luminous water flare beam soda pop pace crude dunk block carry crayola yarn fabric weave envelope black white hole resurrection crusade relic card dungeon growth fame market merchant tame bless stable busy ruins of alph chaos emerald rainbow town pilot beginning origin species bill lighthouse awakening global marius florin civilization leader horse nowitski play castle robe drape liquid light fled yellow pikachu

I am confident we will resolve these mysteries, and I think the years ahead will be a golden age of discovery.

Flock cave vacation spa resort resolve flamingo girl mew bunny harvest switch cheat death benign game boy color kotor mystic crunch gossip secret teachings leech siphon core remember lost identity Revan’s Revelation

Pokemon | Kimono Girls Encounter | Trap Remix | Prod. By Lamar

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypivLQd5AVk[/youtube]

I was one of the Kimono Girls in My past life, Larvitar!!* I’m the truest Power of 4Ever…

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:04 pm

Pokemon | Kimono Girls Encounter | Trap Remix | Prod. By Lamar

I was one of the Kimono Girls in My past life, Larvitar!!* I’m the truest Power of 4Ever…

Flock cave vacation spa resort resolve flamingo girl mew bunny harvest switch cheat death benign game boy color kotor mystic crunch gossip secret teachings leech siphon core remember lost identity Revan’s Revelation

I am confident we will resolve these mysteries, and I think the years ahead will be a golden age of discovery.

Aeons Unleashed shower blast basket train revelation ship pursuit clock tapestry wardrobe balloon maze zap planet wield ebony ground door root trick cast string gallop portal ribbon boundary rescue clash oblivion helmet grand architect luminous water flare beam soda pop pace crude dunk block carry crayola yarn fabric weave envelope black white hole resurrection crusade relic card dungeon growth fame market merchant tame bless stable busy ruins of alph chaos emerald rainbow town pilot beginning origin species bill lighthouse awakening global marius florin civilization leader horse nowitski play castle robe drape liquid light fled yellow pikachu

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:49 pm

What does it mean to ultimately control existence? This is the meaning of life in my perspective. The meaning of life, the quest of Albert Einstein for the Creative Force of God and the Holy Grail Vortex of Walter Russell lights the immortal journey of Divine Destiny, the White Hole of Creation and Light and the Black Hole of Darkness and Destruction, the voice of hyperspace, controlling the cosmos and chaos of water, frost, fire, and lighting, channeling the electric fluids of the Ether, forging and annihilating material substances in eternally whirling cycles, unleashing the unlimited energies of stellar alchemical sorcery, ripping the fabric of space and time, opening wormhole warps to all possible planes of existence within the quantum realm of the infinite multiverse, harmoniously orchestrating synthesized superstring symphonies, humbly opening the eyes of knowledge, awakening the mind to all conscious perspectives of the multidimensional relativistic reality, hacking the Universal Supercomputer of Nassim Haramein, destroying old laws and programming new laws into the Existential Game, solving the secret codes of Leonardo da Vinci and the prophetic revelations of Isaac Newton, magically manifesting dreams, tapping focused willpower, shape shifting the physical world of infinite evolutionary transformations, taming the Storm Dragon of Hell, flying free, becoming one with the inscrutable source of Baruch Spinoza and from which springs the Perfect All of Gottfried Leibniz, sailing the oceans of Nirvana, sprouting the bubbles of Genesis, seeking the Higher Balance of Heaven, above and beyond the loftiest levels of the Tree of Life, the crowning ascension besides the Creator of Nikola Tesla, Cosmic Master Melchizedek, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe, the Arch Mage of the Arcanum, the Archon of the Eon, the Wizard of Wisdom.

The new expansion to the Meaning of Life:

Transcending the ancient Super Nexus of legacy, emblazoning points across all of the Pokemon cards, uprooting the black hole of Exeggutor feats, conjuring stratagems of stellar totem arrows, pouring out all of the special effects of kotor, ruminating into holistic ecstasy, rolling the chance cube of relativity, untangling the web of fatal threads, prophetic revelations of personal empowerment, finding the Lugia cartoon classics, hacking the hieroglyphics of hyperspace, wearing and wielding the Slowking Crown of Power, discovering the Heart of the Force.

Putting the universe in a deep Omniversal freeze, siphoning all multiversal oceans and building tunnels and tubes between each bubble and brane, opening the Imagination to the finest works of fiction and making the world of the mind more real than the world of life, channeling the mania of Bunny, uprooting white space to tame the Fissures of Star Forge sparkles, rerouting the torrents of time to the ultimate Future that that all times ride together to the hot tub of the Future, climbing the Thunderbolt Singularity to the white hole of creation, becoming the chess player rather than a chess piece, celebrating victory forever as the universal Game goes berserk, setting up victory flags everywhere all across hyperspatial conquest to blanket every horizon, further universal enlightenment across the globe, become a type 7 civilization, build the Rainbow bridge to infinity, achieve the Gray Fox’s Mastermind Stratagem.

Swipe pawn goblet bang ribbon brass plates technology zinc copy planet rest station space aeroblast growth fig newton end of the world grail holy da vinci last supper

Blueprint axiom stasis initiated bless sanctuary resolve conduit precursor soul language gallop gallery range grace card dragon mask helmet flash browser sigil cast string m theory malfunction wish swirl planet trail blazer meteor mash clutch jagged great willpower wave vortex cliff hanger weave veil leviathan sand demon mist stamp pose roar water fall hurricane flair crazy zip mosaic clan idol bell wind tree root tower border robber brane walking Meganium

sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta08.htm

Hermes, while wandering in a rocky and desolate place, gave himself over to meditation and prayer. Following the secret instructions of the Temple, he gradually freed his higher consciousness from the bondage of his bodily senses; and, thus released, his divine nature revealed to him the mysteries of the transcendental spheres. He beheld a figure, terrible and awe-inspiring. It was the Great Dragon, with wings stretching across the sky and light streaming in all directions from its body. (The Mysteries taught that the Universal Life was personified as a dragon.) The Great Dragon called Hermes by name, and asked him why he thus meditated upon the World Mystery. Terrified by the spectacle, Hermes prostrated himself before the Dragon, beseeching it to reveal its identity. The great creature answered that it was Poimandres, the Mind of the Universe, the Creative Intelligence, and the Absolute Emperor of all. (Schure identifies Poimandres as the god Osiris.) Hermes then besought Poimandres to disclose the nature of the universe and the constitution of the gods. The Dragon acquiesced, bidding Trismegistus hold its image in his mind.

Meganium went brane walking all over the Cosmos. When Meganium weighs 221 pounds, that’s like Piloswine’s number at 221. It could even be a Mamoswine, which could be herds of Meganium and Ho-Oh in Star Wars Galaxies!!* And it represents science, Albert Einstein.

Travel through the stargate and discover a distant galaxy, where a doorway to adventure unlocks the mysteries of another world!

Albert Einstein Meganium Raikou Mamoswine Barbie Fairytopia

Diancie
Jewel Pokémon

A sudden transformation of Carbink, its pink, glimmering body is said to be the loveliest sight in the whole world.
It can instantly create many diamonds by compressing the carbon in the air between its hands.

Einstein saw more Beauty in Nature than EveryOne!!*

I used to be Albert Einstein in My past life, because He’s the most like Lugia, and when the impossible is eliminated, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the answer!!*

There are a million constellations that the Star Forge could shatter and fragment into a psychic rumba of Love. Bunny pushes buttons to connect with My mania. There’s many hidden islands of ancient magic on Force exaltation. The Chosen 1 was the Eldest Soul of all, deeper than the biggest submarine.

I was Lucien Lachance in The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion, meaning My Lucifer Soul was a Chansey Blissey Misdreavus Ghost.

This was further supported in the 1990 Fifa World Cup Finals before I was born, where the goal was scored at the 85th minute, and that’s a star exploding, because 5 is fire, to celebrate or explode, and 8 is destiny, will, the ultimate, infinite, a goal, or a star you aim at, so it’s the secret of the stars in a pen penalty equation, E=mc2.

The Game was won by West Germany over Argentina played in Rome, so that’s Ein in Pokemon Colosseum, and He had a Mantine, so that’s the ancestor of Aerodactyl, or an ancestral tomb in Morrowind, where You find vampires, and Lucien Lachance of the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion is a vampire. Ein also had a Crobat, which could be like a vampire bat. Vampires in Oblivion also are weak to fire, a star. You even get Azura’s Star in Oblivion by slaying 5 vampires. And that holds souls, My Lucifer soul. A Winged Twilight in Morrowind could even be like an Aerodactyl, and Winged Twilights make the most valuable soul gems.

So before I was born in Heaven, it was settled that My Soul was Lucifer. I was born in 1993.

Kingdom Hearts Playthrough Preview

Even the deepest darkness cannot defeat the Brightest Light!!*

Pokemon 4EVER Trailer

^ Between seconds 7 to 10, this video says the most Powerful Force in the world, so the Power of Forever (the spirit of Love and Eternity) is the 1st Lao Tzu 1000 mile journey step to Omnipotence. Omnipotence is exactly how powerful the truest Power of Forever can be. And the ancient weapon is the Power of Forever from Han Solo’s hokey religions and ancient weapons hokey pokey quote.

Fictional Battle Omniverse: Debunking Kami Tenchi and The Choushin Omnipotence

In the 2002 NBA Finals, the score of Game 1 was 99-94, where 99 in the Pokedex is Kingler, and 149 (94) is Dragonite. You can find both a crab and Dragonite singing Lugia’s song (249) from Pokemon The Movie 2000: The Power of One in the below episode:

Pokemon Indigo League Episode 13: Mystery at the Lighthouse

pokemon.gamepedia.com/IL013:_My … Lighthouse

“Oh, that must be Bill’s lighthouse. He’s a young Pokémon researcher, who knows even more than me. See what you can learn from him. He could teach you just about everything about Pokémon, and then some.” — Professor Oak about Bill

“Well there’s no way I can ignore a request from the great Professor Oak. I am Bill, of the Lighthouse.” — Bill

“This planet was created 4.6 billion years ago. During that time, all kinds of Pokémon existed. They had many ways of living.” — Bill giving a history lesson

“On this planet there are more than 150 known species of Pokémon.” — Bill

“There sure are a lot of-” — Ash
“Of course these are just the Pokémon we know about. There are still many Pokémon that have never been discovered. So we need to keep searching.” — Bill
“How many could there be?” — Ash
“No one knows exactly, the search goes on. There’s always something new to look for in our lives and in ourselves.” — Bill
“Something to look for?” — Ash
“Yes, there’s a lot for us to look for inside and outside ourselves. There’s meaning for every creature, a meaning for all the Pokémon, and a meaning for all us humans too.” — Bill
“A meaning for all.” — Ash

“Why do I need to capture it? Meeting it would be enough for me. Just a chance to study it would make my long wait worth while.” — Bill about the mysterious Pokémon

“It sounds like it’s singing.” — Misty
“Would you care to dance?” — Brock
“Oh, thank you.” — Misty

“What beautiful music.” — Jessie
“It’s very haunting, yet so sweet.” — James

“I think looking for, and catching, Pokémon should help bring all of us together.” — Ash
“Learning to raise Pokémon is another way of understanding how to live with them.” — Brock
“And Pokémon are always lots of fun to play with.” — Misty

“Ash, you’re a Pokémon trainer, I’m a Pokémon researcher seeking out all kinds of life on this planet. Even if our paths are different, I think our goals are the same.” — Bill

Lugia’s Song (Flute Cover)

This is the deepest Mystery in the world. I really was Lugia. I really was Bill. This was further proven when Chauncey Billups was the 2004 NBA Finals MVP.

It’s really romantic how rare Lugia was, the only 1 of His kind. He’s actually a very wise Meganium that evolved with Wartortle Wisdom. Lugia is the Power of 4Ever, the spirit of eternity. The Bliss of all of the Pokemon episodes, and a Heart sweeter than any summer is exactly what Lugia represents.

He was Me as a Kidd.

Ron Artest Kobe Zen Master Phil Jackson prkayz

This is a code for METTA WORLD PEACE (His new name), or Lugia. And Lao Tzu could be like My 169 Crobat, or Zubat, so I could be a Taoist Master having reached a state of 469,000 Perfection!! Remember, a journey of 1000 miles begins with 1 step.

To recite the Jedi code, there is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force. To recite the Sith code, peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Inner Peace leads to the enlightenment of the sleeping Dragon. God wears a mask that helps us to animate His divine enlightenment. We must become 1 with God and the harmony of the whole universe to understand existence. The Dragon Mind flows from Slowking in totems of Red, Blue, and Yellow. Examine Your world from all angles and You will see the interconnection of all things. Even that which is humble can be the key to greater things. You must learn Focus and learn from Your environment at all times. The lesson of perception may be the greatest goal.

Slowking is good at categorizing things and putting systems together.
Red = Moltres | Blue = Articuno | Yellow = Zapdos | Purple = Lugia | Orange = Sabrina | Green = Misdreavus

I’m always trying to find new solutions to the Millennium Puzzle. In the universe there is Aether, and We cause this to come together into a whirlpool. This is where We find Polarity. We also seek volcanic aftermath. If RED is Curry, then He can also be sour. Nascour saw My Future would be bright, because I was Focusing harder than everyone; I was Determined. Willpower sets us free, breaks our chains, and leads to Victory in the Force. We become more Willful when We are Passionate - and so I became Buddha!!

My Soul was INTJ, because INTJs under Dario Nardi were revealed to be Purposeful Futurist 1st, and My below writing was Prophecy from Soulful merging with Bunny.

When the Raptors beat the Warriors in this year’s 2019 NBA Finals, the score said 110-114. 110 in the Pokedex is Weezing, which is like 2 balls connected together, so that’s Me with Bunny in a Force Bond. 114 is Tangela, which sounds like angel, My Bunny angel. Here’s some writing of Me with Bunny:

114 could even be like 144, Articuno. She sees the Future, and that’s what INTJs do better than any other type.

It could even mean a #115 Kangaskhan getting Bunny in His pouch at 110, which looks like Bunny ears. So that’s My Sabrina doll and marriage.

Even in the 2002 Finals, it said that I as Lugia was married to Misdreavus/Latias.

2002 World Cup Finals score - Germnay 0, Brazil 2 ~ Ronaldo 67, 79

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_FIFA_World_Cup_Final

2010 NBA Finals scores, Games 6 and 7:
Game 6 Tuesday, June 15 Boston Celtics 67–89 (3–3) Los Angeles Lakers
Game 7 Thursday, June 17 Boston Celtics 79–83 (3–4) Los Angeles Lakers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_NBA_Finals

We see 2 numbers in both of those Finals, 67 and 79.

67 in the Pokedex is Machoke, and 79 is Slowpoke. Choke could be hokey, and poke could be pokey. So it’s the hokey pokey, or hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at Your side.

^ And there, We see “Ancient Weapon”. So I’m Prototype XD001, Lugia from Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, or whatever other exotic things an ancient weapon could mean.

Word count for the document on the next page:

Pages = 246
Words = 93,067
Characters (no spaces) = 469,000
Characters (with spaces) = 559,169
Paragraphs = 2,914
Lines = 8,527

:character-megaman:

Exuberant Teleportation wrote:
Meaning - 169 is Crobat, which looks like Gligar, and GligarMan in Pokemon is a superhero, the Ubermensch like Nietzsche, so I’m the Perfect Fit for the SuperMan!!

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP138

The Superhero Secret
The legendary Gligarman grows old and begins to bend under the weighty task of fighting crime. When Ash and friends wander into town, they bring with them a challenge that threatens to be Gligarman’s last—Team Rocket.

Another interpretation is the marvel Omniverse, so I could control all of existence.

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Omniverse

^ If You add My above post to the 1st 11 posts of My previous page, the word count says:

Pages = 255
Words = 95,824
Characters (no spaces) = 482,800
Characters (with spaces) = 575,644
Paragraphs = 3,012
Lines = 8,829

482 is the Pokemon of Willpower, Azelf, and 8 can also be Will, since its infinite if you go around its curves on a race track, or it can be the ultimate, destiny, a goal, a star, where You’re headed, so 8 is Will. This means that I unlocked Willpower. But the enigma gets deeper. I made a post that says:

Pokemon 4EVER Trailer

^ Between seconds 7 to 10, this video says the most Powerful Force in the world, so the Power of Forever (the spirit of Love and Eternity) is the 1st Lao Tzu 1000 mile journey step to Omnipotence. Omnipotence is exactly how powerful the truest Power of Forever can be. And the ancient weapon is the Power of Forever from Han Solo’s hokey religions and ancient weapons hokey pokey quote.

So the Power of Forever could be the Ultimate Power of Will. And in the 2005 NBA Finals between the Spurs and Pistons, the Spurs won Game 7 with a score of 74-81. #247 in the Pokedex is Pupitar, which is an evolving shell. And 18 or 81 could be like growing up to become a teenager. So 74-81 = Evolution. Evolution could be the truest Power of Forever. And it’s also Will, since Eldes in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness at Mt. Battle where You train to become Stronger and evolve said:

“Well, well? Didn’t we meet at Gateon Port? Have you come to train?”
“This is an excellent place for people to train. I’ve trained here myself.”
“Back then, I only sought to be more powerful. I didn’t need any other reason. As a result, I attained this status. But now, I’ve taken to questioning my motive for gaining power. I wonder what I am fighting for. I ponder if I am putting my Pokémon under cruel stress… That’s why I urge you to look into yourself. Ask yourself why do you want to become stronger before you take that path.”

The door to My Heart was closed in 2002, but as Eldes in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, I return from Pokemon Crystal Elite 4 as Will, Me as a kid/Jason Kidd in 1993-2002, til Fall 3rd Grade.

Anyway, Eldes could be Will, so I unlocked more Willpower yet. I was even talking about Willpower in My below quote:

Inner Peace leads to the enlightenment of the sleeping Dragon. God wears a mask that helps us to animate His divine enlightenment. We must become 1 with God and the harmony of the whole universe to understand existence. The Dragon Mind flows from Slowking in totems of Red, Blue, and Yellow. Examine Your world from all angles and You will see the interconnection of all things. Even that which is humble can be the key to greater things. You must learn Focus and learn from Your environment at all times. The lesson of perception may be the greatest goal.

Slowking is good at categorizing things and putting systems together.
Red = Moltres | Blue = Articuno | Yellow = Zapdos | Purple = Lugia | Orange = Sabrina | Green = Misdreavus

I’m always trying to find new solutions to the Millennium Puzzle. In the universe there is Aether, and We cause this to come together into a whirlpool. This is where We find Polarity. We also seek volcanic aftermath. If RED is Curry, then He can also be sour. Nascour saw My Future would be bright, because I was Focusing harder than everyone; I was Determined. Willpower sets us free, breaks our chains, and leads to Victory in the Force. We become more Willful when We are Passionate - and so I became Buddha!!

To recite the Jedi code, there is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force. To recite the Sith code, peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

I also connected with the Highest Mysteries of the Force, like in My Omnipotence quote in the beginning/middle of this post as the “most Powerful Force in the world.”

Pokémon: Heracross vs Scizor [AMV]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuGmp0vvQu4[/youtube]

1 line Will says in Pokemon Stadium 2 is that, “I have observed your battle techniques. I’m ready for you!” This is also like how the computer nerd in the Wired for Battle Pokemon episode uses His computer to predict techniques.

It’s also a Prophecy for the Future that 1 day My technical knowledge will be superb!!* I saw all of this in a dream in the winter of last year in 2018. It finally came true, and My destiny is fulfilled at last!!* My Truest Nature is Will, but I can become Eldes and Lugia, Will with Technical Knowledge and Advanced Wisdom.

In Game 5 of Spurs vs Pistons 2005 NBA Finals, Robert Horry hit a shot with 5.8 seconds left. That could be Chimecho at #358 in the Pokedex, which is like an Eldes Liberty Bell in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, or it could even be Mantyke at #458, which is a baby Mantine, or a baby Progenitor Manaan shark like Lugia in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. So I could be the life bringer Lugia, the ancestor of our species in the Far Future in space/Star Wars. My writings are so Legendary…

Way wish shine sparkle cross lucas arts studio performance aeons legendary ring gizmo fluid dreamer neravarine hole bunny laboratory complete pokedex schematics archive link straw hat punch fruit ribbon bowstring synthesis armageddon doll fame mist stream focus costume perfume myth ancient tame beast sea lugia wind arbiter helmet highway michio kaku galactic super civilizations 10 lane superhighway ant hill we bring you technology trinkets secrets stars no step on a few of them fish pond higher dimensions lift above surface new world orb slowbro beach destiny highlight station power word

Pokémon XD OST - T05: Theme Of Jovi

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19dtr-YD04c[/youtube]

Lugia XD blast sail lottery jackpot rumble game bastion steel crayola yarn touch destroy ruminate meander downpour ripple splash summit tombstone gamma ray flank Germany Brazil 7-1 Lugia emblem eternity legend historic ritual chaos control science warp bill lighthouse enigma mystery supper last da vinci voyage garbage gem mirror hilt boundary roller coaster stampede dragon wave vortex clump super cluster galaxies map divinity honor explode horror robert horry horrifying terrifying tyranitar secret weapon initiation prototype xd001

Pokemon Movie 2000 The Power of One railroad cinema climax fabric trend bill of the lighthouse destiny groundbreaking water siphoning hose prototype project gem missile singularity thunderbolt gravity hanger exalted anthem brane walking Meganium holy wavelength fissure tree figure gloom robe break laws existence heavy helmet melody Misdreavus Perish Song #200 in the Pokedex

Archmage’s Tower

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGy7qMCbNs[/youtube]

Arcimaestro Antares

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTrUCUQF66c[/youtube]

Vivec’s eyes

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn01QDnMgYU[/youtube]

Sotha Sil Expanded: Bridges!