Absolute Randomness

streamable.com/7mxwu

yummy

A prom podcast. No wait… a promcast.

vocaroo.com/i/s1pH01Qg1Tst

So I’m doing some hardiplank and a heron runs up on me…

streamable.com/d7ncv

$$$

streamable.com/hjwvu

Hey yo should I buy an 86 Yamaha v-max 1200cc?

I’m about to go look at it riight neeow

I think I’d like to be a bike collector and flip em. No I mean sell em… not literally flip em. kay.

imgur.com/a/0MhxGg3

Just look at that Titan. Those bikes were the fastest mass produced bikes made in their day. And this dude has done all kinds of mods and upgrades on that boss. That whole front end is from an 09. He’s throwin in a jacket, helmet and tank bag, too.

Dang this is tempting. I mean I could sell it if things didn’t work out between us, ya know? Maybe put an after market exhaust on it and chrome it out… then sell it for 5 maybe.

yeah i’m gonna have to go ahead and pass on the yamaha v-max. it’s a wonder how much better something can look in a picture. i went to see it and that sonofabitch looked like it’s been through three madmax movies. looked like gibson salvaged some parts from an old abandoned road warriors gas tanker left out in the sand hills of nevada somewhere and slapped some shit together. i mean it was still solid… but the aesthetics were rather unruly. sun fading, discolored metals, motley bundles of brake cables and shit all hanging out. nah man. i ain’t no easy rider.

got my eye on a ducati now. we’ll see what happens.

What do you think about this female cop who’s on trial for shooting that dude in the apartment? Allegedly she accidentally went to the wrong floor, entered an apartment she thought was hers, and shot the guy who lived there… thinking he was an intruder. That’s irrevocably retarded, but it was still a mistake. Well I’ll tell you what I think about it godammit.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Mf9c7lWM1n

A precedent cannot be set, to say that this is ok… hence why the person was found guilty of murder, and carries a gun for a living.

Taking a life cannot simply be reduced to a mistake… and an irreversible one at that.

^^^ vocaroo.com/i/s1wqTGI4wSUh

I think this case transcends colour/the race card… it’s a case of seeking justice for someone’s stupidity… any family would. Not all exist in colour-bounded realms of being (yawn), so the situation and not those involved, is the evidence offered up for judicial scrutiny here. You Americans see color first and everything else after… your history keeps dictating that, but it is becoming very unhealthy and therefore toxic, in its dictat of all things first.

I would say the same on any hypothetical variation of colour combinations involved, and I’m sure his many white friends feel the same way (I saw a video of them asking him to talk in a St Lucian accent for them lol, but it wasn’t a very good one imo) and that they are devastated in their loss.

^^^ vocaroo.com/i/s0gFf8xFlEN4

I agree that this wasn’t a case of murder… in the slightest, but this wouldn’t have happened here/anywhere else, as she shot first and thought after… whereas here/anywhere else, she would have only her thoughts to guide her and therefore simply thought and then realised that she was in the wrong apartment.

The accompanying soundtrack though… lol. Current mood?

I came across it changing radio stations, and that song very much intrigues me. Barry White trying to be/sound sexy is a phenomena that has always fascinated me.

Lol… the Walrus of Love, probably trying to live up to that name, but not hitting the mark for some. His music has never been to my taste, but I can understand why it is for many… for fruity sexy time. :laughing:

holy shit he does look like a walrus.

that’s racist as fuck, you racist.

A fantastic nickname for the big guy, no? 1.92cm and over 300lbs :open_mouth:

Was he not known by that nickname in the US? it seems it might have been over here, more than over there… when introduced as such in many an interview, he’d simply laugh smirkingly at the affectionate monicker given him… can’t believe you’ve never heard…?

He’s doing the right thing. You always inspect your helmet before you ride.

streamable.com/bxzjq

a guide to ideologues

Do not attempt a landing! Repeat: do not attempt a landing!

streamable.com/lneqy

streamable.com/texpk