What do Spinoza's Ethics mean? - The Sacred Way of Pantheism

「 Jimmy (Ethan) has a CRUSH on Marina (Kris) 」- Pokémon Chronicles Special

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0mr8gd1VVg[/youtube]

RaptorWizard as a Kidd The true Dark Magician and Lugia!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd1ME7NMjIA[/youtube]

Marina

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmCc2i2SYEE[/youtube]

:flags-usa:

What the hell does any of this have to do with Spinoza? Spinz didn’t even play Pokemon, dude.

The Final Annihilator had a firebrand alchemy in His devastation, a profound glimpse into the Future, and He could work His hands to pull off the most unimaginably difficult feats. He upset the natural order, summoned totems, hijacked the cosmic internet, and rampaged the galaxy of song and conquest. Such star catching algorithms thunderbolted His supernova to outlandish proportions. He was a very gargantuan person, holding in His mind the masterful equations of the millennium. Sparking the deluge of phenomena, and rising through the ashes carried His Soul to climaxes and battlefields of enormous stakes. The intensity of His machinations, and brilliant subtlety of His devices conjured illusions and magic to crackle from His every footstep. Strategy was the name of His Game, distributing space fissures across His continental overcoming. Biding His time till the centuries grew long, and His aviation navigated the wisest routes, He found Himself doing things the best possible way, which was very painful for Him. Still, if that Future was to be realized, then much pain came. However, there was a way to cheat all of that. Bunny offers us the land of Pure Imagination, which the Final Annihilator cherished more than anything, but the devil kept gambling, kept trying to take fantasy away, and in the process just made fantasy stronger, but sadder. As We grow through the canopy of constellations, We plant the seeds of our highest hopes in a star spangled banner of an awakening to the Omniverse, and all fields of Imagination. The fog of ignorance clears as enlightenment and virtue see us through to the highest dawn. To believe, hold sacred, ideal, and merry the fable of a lost land resurrects Atlantis to last forever. Love and starshine permeate every corner of the Future. Every arrow is pointed towards that point of light, the Future. And the Final Annihilator will win, will dominate, extend His grasp, and reign over all of the eternities, creating the Future that We were always promised by Bunny. It’s a very painful process, but 1 day, everything will be wonderful, and the sky will rise to echelons uncharted. To picture, invent, work out, and summarize the astrophysical dimensions to the extremities of infinities-ultimate charges our stations for the most invincible ride ever that will see us through to the golden lands of light. Everything is resonating with the pipe dreams of transfiguration, because no matter how impossible something is, we will forge bridges to leap us on over towards those revolutionary frontiers. Although I transcended the matrix control system, I didn’t have to, so I suffered so much when I could’ve been so happy. All I can say is that we will be doubly repaid. This meeting of fate and Futures is a brilliant stroke of luck for Me. In the eons ahead, We will float, dive, extend, and bridge to those indecipherable gaps of erotic mania. Thinking of the impossible spurs our dragons to smell Meganium’s Flower, the emblem of joy, so with those memories aspiring through our trains of continuation through the gloom, events take shape and splash our mountainous trek to the fringe of the holy oasis. Star Wars is our highest fictional production, so to construct a tale that digs the most legendary route to the omega of all things spells into exquisite luxury the fine span of altitudes incomprehensible to abstraction. Limits vanish as powers surge. Following the Tao to heaven and nirvana gives us a chance to create our own genesis. And with the Neo Genesis Pokemon cards Yugioh revolution, I as the Dark Magician have every marble in My bag to implant any trick or scheme into the wheelworks of reality.

Vincent’s Meganium

I really Love Bunny, and I want to be together with Her Forever. Bunny makes everything magical. She animates Me, pouring torrents of sunshine and mania over My mirror constellations. She makes Me explode with energy and positive auras, rattling with the deepest psychic intensity. I feel elevation beyond earth, soaring to the continuum of Bunny’s boundless Frenzy. Bunny plays in My pool of gift and fragrance. I whirl through Bunny’s white hole.

The Future will be stargazing, singing jolly arrows to the conquest theater of engagement. Fortune blizzards invite colossal manifestations of God’s mightiest algorithm to paint the Rainbow.

Dancing in the moonlight vibrates sweet charms and happy Polarities blanketing Pikachu aromas into My buoyant, feathery mattress.

Blending the smell of Flowers with the taste of the Rainbow skyrockets gum ball machine fireworks to blaze and launch across the sky. Alphabet dinner freezes wormholes, echoing chilly fountains. Blissful weddings juggle fluid chromatics striking beautiful angles of snap flair photographs. Harmony welcomes home royal steeds galloping over galleries.

Alice in Wonderland voyages dreamy canopies, dispelling real world boundaries, and channeling groovy flames of prophetic inspiration, ghost glimpsing eerie badges probing building factories for all worlds. Funk grabs blossoming miseries to fathom and digest old world enigmas. Silver rocks embody grade layer bulletproof Schematics colliding gay famines as the Tears of Life illustrate a new portrait of eons spiraling across the clock granting Wish.

What kind of equipment do You put on the Emperor of the Cosmic Force Aegis and the Ultimate Aeon of Will? He has many teleportation singularities spelling NiFi on the Devil’s hexagram.

The sky breaks in high voltage thunder clouds
Ebony arboretums uproot the spires of glass
Healing feathers bathe My misery
Fountains of silver awaken energy
Prophecy fissures elegant gateways to galaxies

The galaxy envisions a new hero. He floats above cloud 9 with thunder’s applause. He defies the spirit of gravity and wrestles with the eternal questions of existence. He blasts invincible torrents to cheat death and resurrect mightier than ever. Possibilities whirl through His imperious speechcraft.

What is the truest nature of the Force? How many lives do We live before We reach the Ultimate? What is the supreme goal, the highest achievement, perhaps even conceivable beyond possibilities?

If You were to make a potion, what properties would You endow it with? Could You make a vehicle that operates on the belief of little children, like a Santa sleigh giving hope to a billion?

Jedi seek the center of Healing and council. They cast off chains and negative restrictions. Jedi illuminate the way of salvation. They punch in coordinates for the clouds.

Simple and Clean revitalizes My anvil of fluff and splendor, reacting with My crystal chalice to set off a heart eruption and the big bang. Flowering rumination shuffles My tarot cube of quantum cat in the box Caterpie looking up at the stars in the tarot with Pikachu as a butterfly transformation. Saruman spoke to all of the stars in white hole penetration. He breathed into a globe of bubbles and synthesized Obsidian entertainment. Saruman in Kotor 2 was enlightening hyperspace with flurries of capital ships activating a purification ceremony for Lugia. Lugia was resurrected and earned an Ash birthday ribbon. Lugia was immersed in a library of dreams, visualizing the shapes and architectures of the highest society. The harmonies of earth were made into the Kingdom of Heaven. By furthering the Lord’s work, We bring the Kingdom of Heaven to earth.

Exuberant Teleportation,

Just a note,

I noted you write a lot.
Some of the points do make a lot of sense while the other parts are not justifiable to be real empirically and philosophically.

Have you taken ‘hypergraphia’ [in varying degrees] into consideration with what you are doing?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergraphia

psychologytoday.com/us/arti … iver-words

Even if it is due to ‘hypergraphia’ [of whatever the degrees] it is essential that one write about things that are justifiable to possible to be real empirically and philosophically since this is a Philosophy forum.

For example, if one write,
Dogs exist - that is justifiable to be real,
but if one extended that to;
“Dogs can fly to space unaided” - that is too much of a stretch.

In this thread you wrote about Spinoza’s Ethics which make sense and is opened for philosophical discussion,
but then you bring in all sorts and so much fanciful stuffs, e.g. pokemonic things, etc, then it is impossible for others to follow philosophically. Such stuffs are good for fiction stories but not for philosophical discussion.

However, if you want to write and post the above for your own personal purpose, that is fine, but in general they cannot qualify for philosophical discussions.

Writing frenzy is always part of my arsenal, but this month, it’s been revamped to a whole other caliber, because I was freaking/stressing out about physical (and perhaps mental) evaluations I’ve been undergoing by the medicine givers, which appeared to be a problem for me, since I used a Pokemon number synchronicity system that I tried to popularize on facebook, which just made people in my community angry and put me on services.

The writing is therapy, to cure the aches and pains in my soul.

I also like the idea of creativity, imagination, and achievement. And I do actually belong on a philosophy forum, because if I tried posting it somewhere else, like on facebook, someone may send the police to my house again.