European Infection

That is a good opinion as any, triviality for some is essential for others. Basically a epiphenomenology may as well serve as a model, but it does pose a problem for folks like Cantor, and intentionality breaks down where the sensible can be exacted on specifications. The same goes for typing victimhood at the juncture of power motives.
There is a functional derivitive for that type as well as the optimum sensible
set is approximated.
It has utilitarian applications.
And the irony is, the missing link for that juncture has become typical.
Can not get out of it, trivialize it or not.

Only meno could go from sexual harrassment to cantor in one post.

I would disagree with this, i think most of them are now starting to identify with such an experience without it actually happening to them, even to the point where they believe their own lies so they can gain access to a social life, but it seems to be an increasing psychosis.

And thank God, some of them so not. In any case, it is on line with the problem of increasing uncertainty with differentiation, on their face. Just like the prediction of increasing cohesion between the experience of political process, and the politics governing them. The approximations are getting less resourceful and reliant.

Regarding the state of European people, our blood tie is one of understanding ourselves in relation to other, to manage our sense of self without that over riding the relationship between those of our own blood, but learning to love our self within our own and realize that is the generator for our powerful presence, that vibrational indifference and sameness combined within a unifying structure is incredibly Strong.

How can there be so many bodies in paradise? My world remains to be a great threat to mortal man, oh how women use it as a great tool to elevate themselves upon the earth. Some men enter the otherworld willingly, others unwillingly, a mistake either way, oh how they pay, most but die and lay dead on the roadside, those few who survive are profoundly refined. Well, when they are sent, they run, looking for an escape, some do find ways back upon the earth to start again with caution, but they must face a quality check nonetheless, if no validation or approval is gained then they return. Do they think they can survive my world without being born into it. How cute they are, i empathize, sometimes greatly. The earth maintains a harsh rule regardless of blood, sweat and tears. Perhaps they walk in between worlds in a state of confusion and irritation, do they think they can start a new life and overcome their biology, no they must go back, with a war like mentality and an affectionate reasoning, balance the two and they’ll find health and truth, but the war may last a life time before relief is reached. An untamed female is never an ally, when will these men learn, perhaps they are never suppose to and that is a natural price to pay, will they choose a temporary relief over a stable structure passed on?..the price increases with the backlash surely, arn’t they now paying for what their fathers allowed, the bodies stack very high, yearly.

clearly you know nothing about building a girl.

I think there is one thing that we can all agree upon for sure and that is that this life is serious. It’s not a joke.

There really isn’t much of a difference between a homeless mans alcohol consumption and a rich kids spending habits.

However both people have similar freedoms from a societal construct. Retail therapy versus the numbing of drink, well when the money no longer brings meaning, the fear and dissociation bleeds into a foundation of a movement, where the movement itself represents the desperation for meaning in a social realm where money no longer talks.

Extinction rebellion is an example of this.

i’m not totally sure about that, but i will say that if it is a joke, that’s because there simpy isn’t enough time in a life. i mean what can you really do in a meager eighty years? it depends on your aspirations of course, and my own would require at least five hundred to do something substantial. simpler people who are happy raising a family and living on a plot of land are probably okay with the eighty years.

but all the usual reasons for life being thought of as a joke - no god, no purpose, no meaning, yada yada - never bothered me. in fact i always thought that those things were precisely what gave me so much freedom, and so i cherish them.

oh and i should add that it’s not the world (provided i get the five hundred years) that i’d call the joke. all the stuff like natural disasters and disease and creepy crawly insects, i’m cool with. it’s the people that are the joke. i feel like they should somehow be more like me but something went terribly wrong… somewhere in the womb, or at home, or at school, or in a book, or at a barry manilow concert, i dunno.

Jerk off, this is not your personal blog to cry about reality…

whatchu gonna do about it?

spits

Give you a box of meds.

I bet you fear your own mortality, boy. Grey hair probably scares the living shit out of you… Want to live forever do you? Child. I bet you hate the young too…

Nah the meds don’t work. They already tried all that when I was a kid. ritalin, thorazine, buspar, mellaril, and nortriptyline… because I didn’t do my homework. The experiment failed miserably. Instead of frying my brain and turning me into a zombie, I became Deadpool; a superhuman mercenary assassin with a rapier wit and a fantastic sense of humor.

Oh really, you sound like you have a few stories to tell…

Perhaps, somewhere in the depth of mans thoughts lingers a doubt regarding life, as it is presented and to what ideals can bring. Maybe its a war, to them. One of nature vs evil, or maybe nature will eventually become evil, then the man is no more. Perhaps he longs to explain it all differently to what it always was, or take a look at himself? Is he greater than nature?, will he become nature in order to find himself, or will he separate himself. What can be done in relation to what has to be done is one of much thought and much needed action.

Atheists use their children as a foundation to establish their social value, with society as a platform mixed with some political and scientific opinion validated by said offspring makes for a nice opportunity for social supremacy.

Not every biological type difference is legitimate, moderns use type difference legitimacy as a platform to social engineer all type presences, even ones with an agenda to glorify sickness.

The artificial light of the west shines so brightly it attracts living beings from all over the world ready and willing to enslave themselves. The artificial light has specific beams tailored to a greater depth of the human type, that once they are in the spot they are held captive by invisible forces unbeknownst to themselves, its only until you embrace the unknown darkness to seek a real light then those invisible forces become physical and come out from everywhere.