What are you doing? (Part 1)

Reasonable, you were obfuscating and trivializing facts and proportion so utterly and deliberately that you seemed entirely incapable of even recognizing that there is such a thing as reason. In short you were truly not reasonable.

You know how influential – - ah, man, either you know and you are dishonest or you don’t know and I just don’t want to touch that filth in literal terms.

I marvel at how much effort goes into pretending not to see the writing on the wall. You and many other people who share in your media sources (drink from the same very dank fountainhead) have finally convinced me that insult-free totalitarianism is inevitable, that Facebook and Amazon are actually on the path to total dominion, and that at one point the male sex might become be a luxury item held in vaults by women who have applied the possibility of all female procreation. I can only aim to prevent the latter, I will no longer fight the hegemony of code over instinct.
I will just write the code.

MAGA
my nigga

Currently laughing at everything, since Wednesday… after having received (yet) another weird phone call, and when I got the better of him and started laughing my head off, he hung up on me. :laughing:

:laughing-rolling:

Attended a local political social event later that day, and was far too excitable for my own ease, but that could have been because of the call.

Please excuse me while I finish completing (the last two sections of) my job application… competencies and CV.

I will not return until after such a time has passed.

Having a (green) tea (and orange) break…

Flicked through the TV channels, and came across ‘Socrates: Genius of the Ancient World’… episode 2/3.

I’ve never had a facebook account in my entire life.

I never implied that you did.
Nice dodge though.

Done, and submitted.

But you did have Myspace. Don’t lie, dude.

i’m getting ready to mod the fuck out… that’s what i’m doing. first order of business is an after market exhaust. i’ve decided to go with a two brothers carbon fiber slip-on, and imma tell ya why. stock exhausts are always more restrictive than after markets, partly because of costs, partly because of regulations. they’re also heavier and burn hotter. the two brothers will get ya a better sound, more horse power, and cooling running temps.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9THxUFbXPw[/youtube]

but wait; the bike’s central computer is programmed to only recognize the bike’s factory calibration… which means it won’t recognize the compression and air displacement difference caused by the new exhaust. so what’s the point of getting the two brothers if the bike’s brain won’t recognize it, and therefore not take advantage of what it has to offer? that’s a good question, and i’m glad you axed. what you have to do is hijack the system and ‘trick’ it. for that, you’ll need a power commander. what these do is re-map the fuel injectors to perform differently while preventing the bike from noticing. now there are many different maps available, and you can do some pretty retarded shit with em, but i’m good with only the essential mapping which, when combined with the exhaust, will produce maximum performance within the parameters i’m working in.

this dude’s got a yoshimura exhaust - which doesn’t have the low tone of a two brothers but is functionally about the same - and the power commander. stock, these bikes are getting to about 160, but he’s getting up to 173 on the flat with the power commander. add in some variables like higher mileage and heavier weight (03 models), and he’s probably not getting as much as i’d get out of the power commander on my 06.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W8Pd4EYlcI[/youtube]

Oh, only a few hours of going through/actioning/filing paperwork, and now watching Warrior Challenge MMA… first fight ended in a KO in 8 seconds of the first round. :open_mouth:

The interlude music is UK Grime and Brit Rap. :smiley:

Really no. I made a twitter account with a fake name about 3 months ago and I got like 14k followers now though.

I’ve had yoshimura, 2 brothers, m4 and d&d. It’s cool to do a slip on if you wanna make it louder or change the sound but the weight savings and the increase in flow are nearly imperceptible. You wanna get a power commander and a fuel map to take advantage of the pipe’s potential. Best thing you can do really to give it more oomph is to just swap sprockets. You gotta get new ones anyway as part of routine maintenance so you might as well get some that move more of the torque down to the low end. I’ve been doing a bit of riding in the last few weeks on an SV1000 that a friend let me borrow and it’s really torquey on the low end and takes of really quick. That being said, I still think the inline 4’s in the 600cc are the most fun. revs quick and you get to actually use all the power. I’d swap the SV for any
fuel injected 600cc inline 4 any day.

I just realized that you already brought up the power commander.

You know in 2015 I got one of those KTM RC390s just for shits and giggles and it isn’t a big powerhouse bike like some but it weighed like 370lbs and jumped off the line like a dirt bike. Super nimble. No catching it in the curves. I’d take another one if I saw one around for cheap.

Say it isn’t so. I just bought an sv1000s Sunday. Half naked (the bike, not me. I was actually dressed when I bought it) I call it my ‘harley eater’. Definitely much different than my cbr600rr, yes, but I like the v-twin’s distinctive sound and massive torque. One thing that struck me as odd is that churring sound the clutch basket makes, but after watching a few videos I found out that was normal. Yeah go check it out. I got it on video in the recent purchase thread.

Oh and Sunday morning I was scheduled to buy a lime green ninja zx6r 636 with a two inch stretch… but the sv1000s dude called me back and came down on his price, so I got it. I was literally two hours away from getting that ninja.

streamable.com/fdb74

I am in hell and I spell it… I spell it DMV. Anyone that’s been there knows precisely what I mean…

Watching news clips of this recent press conference with Trump and the pres of Finland. I love it. Trump is, without a doubt, the quintessential piece of shit. It’s like some team of scientists made him in an underground laboratory underneath Virginia or something. Threw some shit in a jar and then incubated it. He’s such a perfectly flawless scum-bag it’s hard to imagine he didn’t receive some kind of coaching. This is what raises my suspicions about the whole thing where he was put into office on purpose to drive the nail in the coffin of the Republican party once and for all. He’s the most perfect symbol of everything that represents the modern bourgeoisie, that I have ever seen. It’s beautiful. I do love this country… just for different… much different reasons than you. Don’t misunderstand me.