Absolute Randomness

A naturally aristocratic soul who does not belong to democracy, but nonetheless supports its necessity for the ordinary masses… versus the naturally democratic soul who belongs to the ordinary, but likes to think of himself as an aristocrat and consequently opposes democracy.

Sometimes the evidence for this subtle irony of character is missed. Rarely will you find a genuine aristocrat who does not also defend the principles of democracy, just as you’ll rarely find a elitist espousing an aristocratic philosophy who doesn’t belong to the ordinary masses.

the springsteen dispute

vocaroo.com/i/s0y1vGXPlqRQ

Dusted off the old Dean this evenin’ and did a couple diddles but my fangers got stuck…

vocaroo.com/i/s1VrlL6kcNs8

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ly9FnLMU5Q

Anytime I listen to a hiphop R&B song, this is what I hear instead…

streamable.com/a9jgw

oh really? you got gas money, dude?

imgur.com/a/aHVkQ6S

I had to use the original version because the instrumental version was arranged differently, and I needed the parts to be right. So I tried to drown out the narrator… which didn’t work so well but you get the idea.

vocaroo.com/i/s1XeCAnRh0qH

i made a friend today ya’ll. her name’s ursula, she’s german, and must be in her mid eighties. this lady is just adorable. i did some work on her house… that’s how i met her. she’s widowed, lives alone with one cat, and is full of the devil. an absolute fire cracker she is.

throughout the last two days i was in and out of the house doing various things, so we got to talkin quite a bit. you know how lonely old people are; they wanna talk you to death. but ursula’s company left nothing to be desired and i loved to listen to her talk. she had a super thick german accent too. so when i narrowed her down to either austrian or german, immediately after informing me she was german, she’s off with the stories. she tells me she’s from a german island - forget which one - and then goes into a detailed reverie about how the nazi scientists were working on the rocket (maybe the v-2?) on the other end of the island when the americans just barged right in, snatched the scientist guy up, and hauled him off to kennedy detention center or some such place. but that’s how she said it; ‘yesss and zey came right een and snatched him up… just took him away!’ she sounded positively offended. omg it was so funny with the accent and all. she was halfway down the hall with her walker at this part of the story and i’m sitting on the couch in the living room drinking some tea she gave me. on the wall hangs a picture of a dude who looks just like heidegger. ‘hey yo, that looks like martin heidegger!’ ‘oh zat vas my brother…’ and off she goes again with another wonderful story. i shit you not there was a cuckoo clock in every room… and the decor was finely tuned and decorated. fuck man i wanted to visit with her all day and listen to her stories, but i had to get back to work. ol’ ursula had the gift of gab and i sincerely enjoyed her company.

so we worked out a deal. she needs more work done so we’re gonna eliminate the company i work for and she’ll deal directly with me. this way she’ll save money, and i’ll make more money. kill two capitalists with one stone.

i think i might even want to adopt her as my grandmother and visit her once in a while… maybe even put her on the back of my bike and take her out to eat or something.

oh and jimmy carter broke his hip two days after she broke hers. another fun fact she told me.

one for frau ursula!

She sounds adorable… funny how old folks get on with certain types, to reminisce with.

Definitely adopt her, and tell her I said “Hi” :smiley:

last night i accidentally ended up in the middle of a… ahemblack christian harley davidson motorcycle gang parking lot party.

this is one of the strangest spectacles i have ever seen. all of em had matching leather biker jackets, and whenever they talked to each other, somebody always ended up quoting bible verse.

so how does this work? i think it’s about… well obviously a sense of exclusiveness and community… but also about adopting a subculture of questionable character and then doing something extraordinarily ironic with it to try and be unique; no, we aren’t a chapter of wanton and violent white supremacist hooligans who sell guns and drugs and have the cops on our payroll. in fact, we’re church going black folks who don’t even curse. ah-ha! tricked ya!

promethean75 home improvements installs leaf guards for frau ursula…

vocaroo.com/i/s1WJzWAGPsAo

now that the evil crony capitalist government is gearing up to ban e-cigarettes nation wide because tobacco sales have dropped tremendously, i’ve decided to begin stock piling flavored vape oils in my underground vault which i will then bootleg once the prohibition starts. pretty smart, right?

if you want strawberry/pineapple oil, no problem. just contact my contact’s contact, and he’ll contact a contact who’ll contact me. i can get you a whole gallon of the shit.

I’m starting a death metal band and I’m gonna be the lead singer. The name of my band is Asgard Asunder. I don’t have any band mates or songs yet so I’m just practicing my vocals for now…

streamable.com/2bbn5

streamable.com/xxy9q

streamable.com/e6qjx

streamable.com/7mxwu

yummy

A prom podcast. No wait… a promcast.

vocaroo.com/i/s1pH01Qg1Tst

So I’m doing some hardiplank and a heron runs up on me…

streamable.com/d7ncv

$$$

streamable.com/hjwvu

Hey yo should I buy an 86 Yamaha v-max 1200cc?

I’m about to go look at it riight neeow

I think I’d like to be a bike collector and flip em. No I mean sell em… not literally flip em. kay.

imgur.com/a/0MhxGg3

Just look at that Titan. Those bikes were the fastest mass produced bikes made in their day. And this dude has done all kinds of mods and upgrades on that boss. That whole front end is from an 09. He’s throwin in a jacket, helmet and tank bag, too.

Dang this is tempting. I mean I could sell it if things didn’t work out between us, ya know? Maybe put an after market exhaust on it and chrome it out… then sell it for 5 maybe.

yeah i’m gonna have to go ahead and pass on the yamaha v-max. it’s a wonder how much better something can look in a picture. i went to see it and that sonofabitch looked like it’s been through three madmax movies. looked like gibson salvaged some parts from an old abandoned road warriors gas tanker left out in the sand hills of nevada somewhere and slapped some shit together. i mean it was still solid… but the aesthetics were rather unruly. sun fading, discolored metals, motley bundles of brake cables and shit all hanging out. nah man. i ain’t no easy rider.

got my eye on a ducati now. we’ll see what happens.