Thoughts, Observations and Questions.

this is wonderful insight, but not insightful enough. euripides use of the socratic rationalism is not the beginning of a decline but rather a shift into a different kind of dialectical understanding of the tragic. you see that the rational is already present in aeschylus and sophocles; the hero, who 'struggles to make order", as well the audience who shares in the drama, must have in mind a pre-existing notion of ‘justice’ before he can be understood as unfulfilled by having failed. without this, there is no possible juxtaposition to be noticed here, and therefore no tragedy. euripides didn’t introduce the ethical through the socratic dialectic… the ethical was already there.

the apollonian/dionysian dichotomy would be resolved if it is understood that in the apollonian, there is no struggle against a moral order/disorder (which does not exist; one cannot struggle against what isn’t there), while in the dionysian, there is no ‘chaos’ (because all is perfectly ordered). the opposition of these two perceived symbols in their current forms simply doesn’t exist. instead, if they are to symbolize anything at all, they both come into the service of a single, fused, feature of the human psyche. the apollonian would serve to make intelligible the general meaninglessness and hostility of the world… the dionysian would serve to strengthen and enhance the will to embrace and make useful, this nihilism. this is tragedy in its proper form. but then if properly understood, it isn’t tragedy anymore, in fact, because there is no longer a diametric opposition between the just and the unjust. there is neither now… and there never was, to begin with.

only in the moralist does the classical opposition represented by the apollonian/dionysian exist, and in such people neither is comprehended, while both are squandered.

see the value of myth and suffering being ‘brought down’ (untergang) to knowledge is and always was a non-problem. one must already have quite a bit of knowledge to perceive oneself as suffering. it was only the complexity of the kind of suffering that was made greater through the introduction of ‘reason’. with euripides and socrates it became more faceted, more morally sophisticated, when the ethical, civil sphere expanded. a hero involved in some kind of family intrigue or espionage is suffering no more or less than the hero who gets eaten by some monster. well i mean he’s suffering less because it doesn’t hurt as much when you’re fighting with the king rather than getting eaten by a monster, sure… but the perception of injustice at the mercy of a tyrannical king is just that; a perception. there is no justice, so there is no injustice.

i hereby merge apollo and dionysus into one machine which will now stand to symbolize the ubernihilist. previously, these two brothers were fighting over nothing at all the whole time. unbelievable, and embarrassing… especially for fritz. he should’ve seen this before me.

So like if we were playing dungeons and dragons, you’d change your character alignment from ‘chaotic good’ to ‘lawful evil’, basically.

of course there are orders of ranks among the demons and spirits that inhabit the space/time continuum, but unfortunately even the lowest of those ranks aren’t easily amused enough to attend most human rituals. there are far more uninteresting and benign people using all manner of ouija boards and tarot cards and crystals and shit who don’t garner even the slightest attention from these entities, then there are the rare and unusual kind who never so much as light a stick of incense but get all kinds of attention. demons and spirits are very particular about who they meddle with, and they don’t come running the first time some average joe decides he wants to get ‘spiritual’ and starts playing with symbols and reading occult crap. i’d even go so far to say that the entire edifice of the esoteric is an inside joke played by these entities; ‘hey, let’s spread the rumor that we can be contacted and/or summoned through all this nonsense, and then sit back and watch em go. look at that guy. lol… he’s using tarot cards. he doesn’t actually think we’re paying attention to that silly shit, does he?’

the thing is, nobody can ever know they aren’t paying attention to them… and this adds to the fun for these entities. some hippy who’s been studying the occult for thirty years and thinks he’s got psychic powers and clairvoyance and ESP and whatever else… and the whole time these entities are laughing at him. and even the good spirits are cruel in this respect; they take offense at the thought that some excruciatingly uninteresting person actually believes they’d be important enough to draw their attention.

oh they’re there, sure, but they’re busy with other shit. you got to be pretty fuckin’ special to get even a first glance from them. and another thing. they couldn’t care less about ritual and ceremony, nor do ‘magical items’ or spiritual ‘tools’ work. that’s just a misunderstanding that developed out of fetishism back in the animism days. so all those numbers and symbols and graphs and crap are useless at best, and part of their inside joke, at worst. the connection to em… the ability to earn their company… depends solely on the rarity and uniqueness of your person. especially those extremely unusual experiences that take precedence over the typical experiences of most normal people. 'course everybody likes to think of themselves as ‘unique’, but these entities think differently about you. imagine just half of seven billion people who think they’re ‘spiritual’, have knowledge of spiritual beings, and believe they’re in some way personally engaged with them. these entities simply don’t have enough spare time to bother with 3.5 billion people who think they’re worthy of some spiritual significance. what they want is real action, not some dipshit who works a desk job, owns a house and goes to a yoga class every saturday. folks like this are just filler material. part of the insignificant population of this planet. no. these entities are attracted only to the fantastic and superb. and it’s not enough to be exceptional in talent alone… one has to have done wonderful or terrible things with that talent. dudes like ghandi and de sade. actually i’m not even sure about ghandi… or any of the other ‘good guys’, for that matter. there is no danger in being good, no risk. the spirits look for extraordinary courage demanded by extraordinary circumstances. and sitting in the lotus position refusing to move before a battalion of troops is not dangerous. stupid and useless, but not dangerous. pacifists that go to those lengths are already decadents and have no love for life to begin with. they’re already dead. this is not real action.

imma tell you what i’m sick of seeing anytime i go out, which i do frequently on weekends. these corny ass dude’s with their hot girlfriends who carry this air of ‘lothar must protect woman’ with them everywhere they go. i’m sitting here in panera and this chick stops in front of my table, looking for a place to sit. then from around the corner, her boyfriend makes a b-line right for her, his eyes fixed on me as he comes speed walking across the dining area. alright first things first, dipshit. don’t get mad at ME for looking twice at your ‘girlfriend’. i’ll look wherever the fuck i wanna look. second, if you think she’d be so easily wooed by me and dump you as a result, your relationship to her is trivial, anyway. so what’s the problem, then? what, you got some kind of handsome-guy radar that you keep on anytime you’re in public? uh-oh… a hot guy at six o’clock. omg is stacy looking at him?!

grow the fuck up man. she ain’t your property, and it ain’t my fault i’m thrice the man you’ll ever be. calm the fuck down and get a table. and i don’t even know why you’re worried. i’d be bored with her in two days max, anyway. here… you can have her back.

i swear to god this happens all the time. see i’d never be like this. i’d neither feel threatened by another dude, nor would i get upset if my ‘girlfriend’ found some interest in another dude. although i couldn’t imagine why 'cause i’m the shiznit… but that’s irrelevant. people own themselves and don’t owe you shit.

Poll.

Did Donald Trump forcibly put his penis inside of Jean Carol?

If so, was there a better looking option available at the time… like a farm animal or someone’s uncle?

Lol what’s up with the Asian dude. He’s gotten like three words in the whole debate. Lester, Savannah and jose; be sure not to ask the Asian guy anything, mmkay?

streamable.com/jn5tg

Interview:
libcom.org/library/anti-dialectics

louisproyect.org/2012/04/26/guy … 1928-2012/

contrary to what all the post-modernist critiques are telling you, there is far less nihilism today than ever before, because there is a much greater circulation and dissemination of values and meanings than every before. and it matters not the ‘accuracy’ of values and meanings regarding their correspondance to ‘objective reality’, because the question here is not ‘what is the truth’, but ‘what is valuable and meaningful to you.’ objectivist’s love to lay claim to some ‘true’ understanding of what reality is, and then call anyone in disagreement, a nihilist. and yet therein lies the irony; epistemological nihilism champions such things as the uselessness of objective, scientific knowledge in providing reason for valuing. the ‘naturalistic fallacy’ is one such example. the question isn’t ‘what is true’, but ‘why ought i do x because this is true.’ unless objective knowledge can produce an existential foundation for purposefulness, it amounts only to indifferent truth. here, the nihilist, by recognizing this, is actually the non-nihilist, and everyone else who denies these existential philosophical circumstances becomes the nihilist… those who profess to know what is ‘right’ and ‘wrong’, ‘natural and unnatural’… as they like to say ‘more in line with nature, etc.’ what a fantastic reversal!

the general tenents of nihilism - that ultra-skepticism - produce the only truly honest epistemological position a philosopher can take, and in doing so casts the burden on the philosopher to create values. now given the fact that social complexity has reached unprecedented proportions in the modern world, there are far more forms and kinds of valuing taking place than ever before… so the world is anything but exempt of value and meaning. again, the question isn’t about the veracity of the correspondance of value and meaning to ‘truth’, but the persistence in the having and holding values, in creating multi-faceted meanings through the available sources, whatever they be.

any narrative that purports to diagnose nihilism in a negative light, is, by virtue of its gross confusion pertaining to what nihilism means, coming from a true nihilistic perspective. this reversal is difficult to understand and i’m not too interested in elaborating on it much further at the moment. i shall therefore call this intellectual disturbance a ‘pseudo-nihilism’ and class all philosophers mounting an attack on such imaginary chimera according to this typology.

hereafter, anyone who shouts ‘nihilist!’ is a nihilist. which means; clueless. afraid. still doesn’t get it. still pretends.

as W once said of the battle between the idealist and the realist; it isn’t a matter of who has possession of the truth, but rather the indicative mood of the battle cry. the pseudo-nihilist cries ‘without these values, you’re a nihilist’, while the nihilist cries ‘if you still believe in ‘proper’ values with imperative meaning, you’re a pseudo-nihilist.’

do you understand the profound difference between hypothetical and imperative valuing in a nature that is non-teleological? does the fact that nature has no purpose and is changing such that what is once valued is eventually cast away, frighten you? can you handle sudden upheavals in culture, society, economics and politics? does it bother you that the future of man is not in danger, that everything you hold sacred and call ‘normal’ is already becoming history? a massive autopoiesis is underway, and you are little more than a fossilized anachronism.

imma a anarcho-nihilistic futuristic historical materialist, and i report the facts at the speed of light. slower traffic keep right.

survival of the illest
I die hard with five elements like Bruce Willis
not Tom Tillis
thought y’all knew this

The Bruce willibus
Is like my syllabus when i fuss like Bruce Willis, no not Tom Tillabus

I am the baddest and addict to magic
smoke it like badger
glad Im a natural classic or would a turned an assassin
put motherfuckers in caskets
last man standing after disaster
mimicry is of my inner me I am not innocent
I am a bystander to the apocalypse, heart to the genesis

I am the shaman of drama Im amen
donning the garments of Lamed
hanging down from a tree embalmed like the mummy of Akhneten
my mind it is flawless it runs like a marathon
marching like Farakhan
of all the qualities under the sun I am paragon
empirical miracle me
in speech Im a Biblical cynic, in silence im pivotal
in killing im serial, feral, in spirit Im pinnacle
i am earth i give birth from the dirt i surge and resurge as i worship the Birch

this was an excellent post Prom

beholden to no one like Odin i know about sowing and reaping and owning
lonely it don’t get where fire is flowing
entry for buyers alone no desire baloney
hire clones only, clones don’t get lonely
clones don’t take care of their own but they still always home
killing some villains to stuff in my pills for the trip
im selling my shit whenever I get a batch ready
living it up off the grid, Serengeti
planes carry cheddar for ever
back and forth Netherlands Africa up on the ladder

all of these qualities, olive skin, policies, molly, it bothers me.
fallacies put you on odysseys you was a prodigy
grew up a yuppy in city of sodomy, peaking economy
thinking theres no one gon ever be on to me
honestly?

rapping this to this beat and similar ones.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2rGkaRlzyE[/youtube]

You should rap those lyrics to that instrumental. Not an Aussie… it’s fixed crosse… hit em like a whole posse.
mossy oak camo in the back of the limo. Shit is primo.
now you know.
In less than two weeks
sold out twenty shows.

vocaroo.com/oAmrqfPXvcx

youtu.be/Wz-fNAtF8nI

The gym I paid ten bucks a munt to use had to close down when the mandates went into effect… and yet members received a recurring bill were automatically charged the monthly fee unless they manually unsubscribed and cancelled their membership.

They do this little underhanded shit because they can, and because of people like me… who are too lazy to cancel the membership and keep paying… they make money.

I dont know who is worse, idiots like me who fall for it, or idiots who try to make a buck off of idiots who fall for it.