What's Your Favorite Religion? Nihilus Harnesses Yoda Wisdom

“The will is a world architect and composer, the will is a world power and mover. The world is shaped in the image of our wills and by the power of our wills. Will has essentially the nature of a force. Like all forces, will has a magnitude and a direction, and just like things move in the direction of the strongest force, things move in the direction of the strongest will. Whenever you loose something, you faced a greater will and were overpowered by it. If you want something to happen strongly enough, if the world wants something to happen strongly enough, then it is going to happen. The will is a creator. Will is a living organism, it grows and develops along with the individual. Weak individuals are characterized by a weak will or lack of will. Ill people are known by an ill will or a destructive will. Hence the presence and development of will is absolutely essential for personal and spiritual ascension. The key to the higher and diviner life is a strong and healthy will, a will to improve, a will to exceed, a will to life, but most importantly a will to ascend. The seed transforms into a flower by a will to ascend in the instrument. The will to ascend is an elevator to the higher levels of being, a key to unlock the higher potentials of life and a power to manifest them. I do want to climb a high mountain today!” - Friedrich Nietzsche

It’s not clear why the Force exists, but without it, perhaps Existence would never be. Why would something out there be present before the foundations of Everything? Maybe it’s connected with reason, Everything having a predestined cause from Will. But why would these possibilities all be Present as they were? If white space is always moving, maybe fissures start to form, and white space always has to move because it has every sparkling ocean. All auras exist because Nothingness is random and springs without purpose since it shuts off the exploding Lights. Why did the first Lights shine? My best guess is that it was an alternate timeline in another Omniverse that may have even been our own projected back from the future and to the generator, forcing Everything to Happen again better than it ever was in previously storied Willed Destinies!

There’s spectra of many animations that can outline anything. As its motion gets faster, the intensity gets increasingly chaotic. What Raptor reflects towards Bunny, She shines back upon Him with even more power. This makes His heart explode in enchanting webs transporting to other places. He continually gives more as higher amounts come back towards Him. The shining light then radiates with all promise Everywhere. Bunny gives Raptor Everything, so He does Anything for our World that She Wishes. The Star Forge can make all of these things happen in every possible Kingdom for our stories Infinities shining Love!

What’s transcending within? – Shining Love Destiny Rules! It’s All Meant to BE! WILL!

Raptor envisions Himself as Pinnacle Rainbows Prophet for our Philosophy of Mastering Willpower.
A bunch of dazzling lights swirl around Raptor. They all spiral in tunnels towards the matrix. The top and bottom stretch down and up to meet each other at a singularity. Infinities then begin expanding in both directions. A bunch of holographic levels then integrate towards the One as the end of it All. A hypercube shoots out outlined spheres on all sides to revolve around Time.
It will look like this when Raptor soars to Bunny, and as He gravitates towards the center, He sees White Light waves of Rainbows opening Bunny’s Love to Raptor Everywhere across the continuum.
But what lies beyond? It’s a metaphor of the transcendental pinnacle for “Destiny Unleashed”!

“Well, well? Didn’t we meet at Gateon Port? Have you come to train?”
“This is an excellent place for people to train. I’ve trained here myself.”
“Back then, I only sought to be more powerful. I didn’t need any other reason. As a result, I attained this status. But now, I’ve taken to questioning my motive for gaining power. I wonder what I am fighting for. I ponder if I am putting my Pokémon under cruel stress… That’s why I urge you to look into yourself. Ask yourself why do you want to become stronger before you take that path.”
Citadark Isle
Before battle
“Sir!”
“You’ve finally managed to anger Master Greevil. I though I would end up battling you one day… But this isn’t how I had hoped to face you.”
“If we battle, it will only be unfulfilling and without meaning. Will you challenge me knowing that?”
Yes: “Fine. I understand. But once we begin, expect no mercy. That is my philosophy.”

Bunny was building a snowman with a cute little cotton nose just like Hers. They were playing chess together, and it ended up in a stalemate. He carried an umbrella tied to an owl that hovered Him over the icy landscape. He got into the warm water bath with a breathing mask that Luke Skywalker used. They then found a hot spring in the snowy mountains. The ghost of ObiWan Kenobi came to them in a Vision. Yoda’s Heart was as ice cold as Jak of Blades as His spire grew to blizzarding extremities, and He eventually froze on high inside a black hole Garth. Ginobili went into the heart of the mountains to reunite the warrior clans and make a great big hurricane hyper bowl a model for the anvil of time on the precipice crab. Scizor was struck and shattered by the lightning as Hitmontop dancing with the tune of infinite constellations to the deepest gaze in reality possible.

I was riding a chair over the Rainbow. I circled around it and started crunching skittles. The movie screen fired up with M and Ms as UFOs and tubes to ride in or jump from like steps in a holographic grid. A very quiet guy with no expression bridged the gaps between these Rainbows, where the less He talked, the more colorful charms and enchantments that came from dancing with words as a Zarathustrian rationalist. Ginobili walked up an escalator out into the open sky with a blue grid designing portals and space stations for Him to step into. He wore a frog hat as a Slowking King’s Rock. Manu Ginobili was a PokeManiac!!

Anakin’s One Dream Poem | The Phantom Menace 20th Anniversary.

What if dreams came true?
And You could be who You wanted to be?
You could do what You wanted to do?
And You could help who You wanted to help?
And the world opened up?
And You were never, ever afraid?
But dreams do come true!!*

“The knowledge of all things is possible”
― Leonardo da Vinci

“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom the emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand wrapped in awe, is as good as dead —his eyes are closed. The insight into the mystery of life, coupled though it be with fear, has also given rise to religion. To know what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their most primitive forms—this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiousness.”

― Albert Einstein

“Beauty is for the artist something outside all orders of rank, because in beauty opposites are tamed; the highest sign of power, namely power over opposites; moreover, without tension: – that violence is no longer needed: that everything follows, obeys, so easily and so pleasantly – that is what delights the artist’s WILL TO POWER.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords/Force powers

strategywiki.org/wiki/Star_Wars … rce_powers

Light side powers

Heal Improved Heal Master Heal
Force Aura Force Shield Force Armor
Force Valor Knight Valor Master Valor
Force Barrier Improved Force Barrier Master Force Barrier
Revitalize Improved Revitalize Master Revitalize
Stun Stasis Stasis Field
Stun Droid Disable Droid Destroy Droid
Force Enlightenment

Universal powers

Burst of Speed Knight Speed Master Speed
Force Resistance Force Immunity
Energy Resistance Improved Energy Resistance Master Energy Resistance
Battle Meditation Improved Battle Meditation Master Battle Meditation
Force Body Improved Force Body Master Force Body
Affect Mind Dominate Mind
Force Deflection Force Redirection
Force Push Force Whirlwind Force Wave
Force Suppression Force Breach
Throw Lightsaber Advanced Throw Lightsaber
Mind Trick Force Confusion
Beast Trick
Breath Control
Force Camouflage
Force Sight
Precognition

Dark side powers

Wound Choke Kill
Slow Affliction Plague
Fear Horror Insanity
Shock Force Lightning Force Storm
Drain Life Death Field
Drain Force Improved Drain Force Master Drain Force
Force Scream Improved Force Scream Master Force Scream
Crush Opposition
Fury

Lugia’s Birthday Wish Extremities at each Rainbow Bowtie’s End as Flora of Ore pointed at Polaris

Jolee: Hmmm… what’s the best way for me to approach this? Ah, perhaps it’s time for a little story…

Jolee: You just keep quiet there, you! I’ve had to put up with all your busy-body questions, haven’t I? Well, now you’ll listen to a story, dammit! ahem Now where was I? Oh yes, the story… you almost made me forget about it. Nice try, but I’m not that old just yet. Heh heh. Now, then. A young man sees a terribly venomous snake in his small village. Nervous, he watches the snake carefully until it leaves. The young man follows the snake into the forest. He clears the branches out of its path and helps it over obstacles. He even works to keep it fed.

Jolee: Shush! Many nights pass and still the young man continues to follow the snake. He even follows it into the sands of the great desert. In the desert, the snake eventually grows hungry. It turns and bites the young man, its poison quickly working its way into his system. Finally curious, the snake looks at the boy as he lays dying and asks, “Why were you foolish enough to follow me all the way out into the desert?” The boy looks back and replies, “Did I follow you? I thought I was leading you away from everyone else…” And then he died.

The Ultimate Aeon of Will
6 years ago
Revan was originally the snake when he led Malak into the Mandolorian Wars and Malak was the boy, who of course is eventually killed by Revan, the snake. Revan is still the snake when Jolee Bindo joins the party, and Jolee becomes the boy, since Revan clears the way through the small village of Kashyyk and gets rid of poachers so Jolee can leave, with the potential of being betrayed by Revan at the Rakaten Temple. Finally, Revan is the boy and the Sith Emperor the snake, since he captures Revan.

“The Way of the Fool entails being forged by the fiery trials of life toward manifesting the full attributes of Spirit. This includes purity of heart, intellectual prowess, and indomitable strength of will.” - tom montalk

I will make company with creators, with harvesters, with rejoicers: I will show them the rainbow and the stairway to the Superman. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The Hrakert Rift was considered a prime location for kolto harvesting during the Jedi Civil War, being home to a giant firaxan shark known as the Progenitor, which may have been guarding the kolto.[1] According to Selkath legend, kolto was also produced by the Progenitor.[1] However, the scientists Kono Nolan and Sami believed that the shark had reached its large size and thus old age because it was feeding on the kolto.

[94] Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Light Side Female) Walkthrough - Legend of Giant Firaxa

Judge Jhosa: The Progenitor… it must have been!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Duula: Be quiet! That is merely a myth, and not fit for outsiders to hear!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Kota: But if it was the life-bringer… the ancestor of our species… Think of what this could mean!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Jhosa: If it always laired there… then perhaps the kolto…
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: Enough! Off-worlders are not to hear of such things!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Kota: But (s)he said he saved it… He/She destroyed the harvesters to save it.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: Indeed. This casts your actions in a new light, human. This, I believe, will require more thought… both on your actions, and on what we must do in response. This court will adjourn while we deliberate.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: We have reviewed your actions and the situation, human. We thank you for the destruction of the machinery and saving the giant firaxan which, we believe, is the source of our kolto… or at least its guardian. We will not detain you any longer. While we cannot show our gratitude overtly, know that you have earned our respect. This trial is now over.

How lovely it is that there are words and sounds. Are not words and sounds rainbows and illusive bridges between things which are eternally apart?

This, however, is my blessing: to stand above everything as its own heaven, its round roof, its azure bell and eternal security: and blessed is he who thus blesses!

Only thus, only thus does man grow to the height where the lightning can strike and shatter him: high enough for the lightning!

another word count:

^ that individual word count:

Pages = 5
Words = 1,128
Characters (no spaces) = 5,566
Characters (with spaces) = 6,636
Paragraphs = 66
Lines = 132

This means that I BUILT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE TO INFINITY!!

word count of everything:

Pages = 162
Words = 72,241
Characters (no spaces) = 365,242
Characters (with spaces) = 435,917
Paragraphs = 1,706
Lines = 5,836

This means that I had a Milktank Bell near Ekruteak City to the east on moomoo farm, and Blissey is Misdreavus, or the soul of Lugia, finally Happy - it’s victory and Freedom for Me every day!!*

Dairy Queen Blizzard Commercial 1989

My Pokemon team:

Slowking, Gallade, Lugia, Typhlosion, Starmie, Weavile

2002 Playoffs: Kobe Bryant On Lakers Chances Vs Kings In Game 7

CowBells never block My jumpshot!!*

My favorite video games:

1. Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness
  2. Pokemon Colosseum
  3. Pokemon Stadium 2
  4. Pokemon Stadium
  5. Star Wars KotOR
  6. Star Wars KotOR 2 The Sith Lords
  7. Star Wars Galaxies
    :sunglasses: Star Wars TOR
  8. TES 3 Morrowind
  9. TES 4 Oblivion
  10. Jade Empire
  11. Fable
  12. Fable 2
  13. Kingdom Hearts
  14. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
  15. Super Mario Sunshine
  16. Super Mario 64
  17. Pokemon Snap
  18. Hey You Pikachu
  19. Pokemon Trading Card Game
  20. Yugioh Eternal Duelist Soul
  21. Super Smash Bros Melee
  22. Star Wars Episode 1 Podracer
  23. Star Wars Rogue Leader Rogue Squadron 2
  24. Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
  25. Zoo Tycoon 2
  26. The Sims
  27. The Sims Bustin Out
  28. Majestic Chess
  29. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Meganium was writing with a Feather Pen accepting Me into Fairytopia!!

I shot an arrow that was so powerful, that it was seen inside of the black hole’s event horizon, and shot on all the way through to a new universe! This alien universe had a new beginning of time, because the laws of this alternate universe changed to replicate what the arrow introduced. It even allowed time travel back before the beginning of its initiation. The fire from this arrow was hotter than the black hole as a sun used to be. It ripped through universal fabrics until it found higher dimensions. If I only had 1 arrow though, God had a whirlpool of zippers to higher realities of arrows on hyperspatial membranes following wavy paths rather than straight paths. Meganium’s aroma breathed a hint of life into time. Time sure doesn’t mean anything if nobody’s there to experience. But God is outside time, so every pixel and sprite that glitters on His outlines mark the highway ribbon of the so called truth on a different perception. Rules that make sense for us may not be true for Him. Everything is relative. There are many kinds and varieties of dimensions, but We only know of 11 dimensions. However, there could be 26 physical dimensions, and many more metaphysical 1s above that. Different existences abound everywhere, simply as a sparkling radiance in the under-toe. The majesty of such luminous voyages is a Sacred day’s Bell Tower at noon day’s summit away into the torrent of the highest Mind, realizing every possible clam of vision to the Draconian Yoda priceless Tao on the Architectonic ghost. Execute was My 6 PokeBalls as the trainer Lugia, so Greevil opened the roof to astral planes above the stars. God experienced His road to enlightenment when He broke all of the boundaries to be transformed in a bath of knowledge coming from the throat of the world. He started with the laws of physics as restrictions, and by working through them, by becoming Stronger did He achieve infinite Mastery of creation.

There was an engine in reality that was like the laws of a video game. An entire forest of groves and densities constitutes the dragon scalework of such an imaginary paradise. The blessings and ripplings of the flora and fauna reengineer the very codifications and programming of this nature bound system. The entire globe is circulating with the treasures and Oneness of this magical land. Fairies and Gary, Heroes, legends, and Gods last for all of the Aeons to come as the Legendary Dragon God of Time, the Perfect 1 opens Oblivion!*

VII. Past Lives of Ascended Masters

1. MELCHIZEDEK(The current Universal Logos and Cosmic Master–not to be confused with one of the incarnations of Jesus)
    Nikola Tesla

2. MOTHER MARY
    Eve (the Atlantean) of Adam & Eve of the Bible
    Isis (Egyptian)
    Greek Goddess Athena (TBC)
    Leonardo Da Vinci (TBC)

God may be a spectrum of all possibilities, the omnipotent power to control existence, an infinitely boundless Imagination, the ensemble of all worlds, unknown existence, a harmonious mastery of light and dark, a globe of penetrating vision, the Lugia Star Forge firing Lugia AeroBlasts, the source of all knowledge and enlightenment, a mystical and radiant enigma, a fountain of pure nobility, Ein’s library quote

Kobe can act as if the eons have slowed down for Him, and that everything is awaiting His arrival. That’s how much He’s ballooned His self importance and Will, His belief that anything’s possible. He can crack and break the most indecipherable of matrices. By building things to an unstoppable point, He can shatter the precipice. He looks into the gloom ready for His Destiny. He is a mystery of emotion and absolutely incinerating motivations. The cloud commands and accepts His call. The sun bursts asunder as His fingers grip the point of Penetration.

Kobe Bryant - Look Me In The Eyes | Become Legendary

Look me in the eye. It’s ok if you’re scared. So am I. But we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I won’t become. And you are scared of what I could become. Look at me. I won’t let myself end where I started. I won’t let myself finish where I began. I know what is within me, even if you can’t see it yet. Look me in the eyes. I have something more important than courage. I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

Wartortle

Togekiss

Bill took a bunch of photographs at the lighthouse of rare Pokemon, and implanted them on His door. Their patterns and divides struck mighty poses of valor and excellence. They shimmered with rattling and crackling. The cards came to life in their holographic atmospheres, blasting full alchemy dragonpowder to splatter all over their sketches. When I was at Bill’s Lighthouse, Bunny came to Me in a basket as Ishihara, or Hair. Rhydon cliff hangers made Anakin ride on Aerodactyl that reflected as Mantine.

Leonardo da Vinci brought Alakazam/Ginobili to the Last Supper table with His 2 spoons to use for eating. The eye of God Frodo snuck past by envisioning the hiding hole for tree beard James Harden as Saruman the Prisoner ate a chicken pot pie on Halloween’s Xatu as Harden continually shifted back and forth along both rays of time. There is both the ideal future, and the future that we’re currently sitting on. The ultimate Future was recorded in Pokemon the Johto Journeys, where Wired for Battle, Good Quil Hunting, and Shadow of a Drought (all shown 1 after the other) illustrate the radical, enchanting, ahead of time mountaintop of true human ascension. Gold haze swam mirror tune shuffle camera bowstring guild dungeon jolt gravity Newton was who I was in My past life.

I Penetrated both ways (96 + 69). I grasped the field both up and down. I expanded, redirected, shot everywhere, and refracted extinct dinosaur intelligence to uplift the tidal wave, and fork the currents of Force flowering magic.

The Crack of Doom (Desire) - Doom Desire is 1 of Jirachi’s moves. She also flows with Serene Grace.

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

RaptorWizard Summer 2002 - going into 3rd grade

Professor Elm from Episode 1 of Pokemon Johto Journeys “Don’t touch that dile”

RaptorWizard now

Pokemon World Bills Zarathustrian Dicks

Bill from Episode 13 of Pokemon “Mystery of the Lighthouse”

The little kid Anakin was actually Meganium, something very easy to come to for Riley Hicks by being completely outmatched in His report card.

Riley has had a great six weeks. He is making amazing progress in all areas. His reading skills continue to grow!
Riley continues to make good progress in all areas. I’m very impressed with his reading skills. Riley is a hard worker.
Riley is making steady progress academically. He is a good student who appears to be a “deep thinker.” The only area for Riley to work on for the coming six weeks is completing his work in a more timely manner.
Riley shows very satisfactory progress in all his work. He is a good citizen and a conscientious child. Riley has a good attitude toward school and approaches his assigned tasks in a confident manner.
Riley has adjusted nicely to Kindergarten. He is anxious to please and though it takes him a bit longer to complete his work sometimes, he is progressing nicely.

I am very pleased with Riley’s progress this first grading period. He is a pleasure to work with and teach. He’s like a sponge - he absorbs every bit of knowledge he can!
Riley is doing great in first grade. He is well above grade level in reading. Riley works with Mrs. Lindermuth in Jr. Great Books - an enrichment program. Riley also works with Mrs. Lindermuth in Accelerated Math. He’s doing fantastic!
Riley continues to make good progress. In addition to Jr. Great Books and Accelerated Math, Riley will be starting Accelerated Reading within the next week or so. Riley has also been reading chapter books and will begin doing book reports this next grading period.
Riley has done well this grading period. He has begun accelerated reader and is doing well with his quizzes. Riley has also done well with the geography we’ve learned. (He’s been very helpful to the other students.)
As we have discussed before, Riley has gone a few steps backwards in regards to his skills of listening and following directions. He still has problems sometimes with completing his work. He’ll have times when by Friday, he is completing work from Monday - Thursday. We both know though that Riley is very capable and showed he completed his work on time.

Riley Hicks
Central Elementary
Mrs. Lebrecht
Grade 2
2001-2002

Riley performs well in all academic areas.
Riley continues to do well in all academic areas. He is well liked by all his classmates.
Riley continues to excel in all academic areas. He is taking a more active role in classroom discussions. He does very well working on an independent level.
Riley has an excellent work attitude and shows great pride in his work.
Riley continues to be a conscientious and steadfast worker in all academic areas. He performs well in everything he undertakes.
Riley is a pleasant conscientious student. He has been a pleasure to have in class. Good luck next year. Have a great summer!

Reading | G | G | G | VG | VG | VG
English | S | G | VG | VG | VG | VG
Mathematics | S | VG | VG | VG | VG | VG

Reading Level | 2.2 | 3.0 | 3.6 | 4.0 | 4.2 | 4.3

Science | S | G | G | VG | VG | VG
Social Studies | S | G | VG | VG | VG | VG
Spelling | S | VG | VG | VG | VG | VG

Riley Hicks
Central
Ms. Pitcock
Grade 3
2002-2003

Reading = B, English = A, Spelling = A, Mathematics = B, Science = A, Social Studies = A * Listening = S-

Riley is doing an excellent job in school. I am very pleased with his work. He does tend to be a bit forgetful from time to time regarding homework, but that has improved since we met and talked at the conference. Riley is a very sweet boy and a pleasure to teach.

Lugia was at the Lighthouse. I was also Lugia as a kid. In my word count for the post above this, I was at 924 in My 3rd grade report card, Lugia, and I was a very sweet kid. The 787 Unicorn could also be Ampharos at 181, and in Pokemon Gold/Silver, she’s at the Olivine City Lighthouse, a sick Pokemon with Jasmine that You need to cross the sea, over Lugia’s home at the Whirl Islands to find medicine to return back with to Heal.

A Forward Introduction to “Schematics Philosophy of the Solution Master”

In my Schematics Philosophy of the Solution Master, I’m always asking the “what-if” questions. I wonder about how considered phenomena functions and why, seeking out all of the possibilities everywhere - even for problems which don’t exist as of now, or for projects yet to be initiated. The answers I generate are then expressed and subjected to further refinements as needed. They all have varying levels of truth and completion; that’s why we should each critically evaluate what we actually integrate into our own ideologies. Sometimes we may even find that fantasy can transcend truth and make things more meaningful. Always have faith in your life promise. True mastery comes from the power of “I Am”. Learn to command thyself, and then the whole world will revolve within your hands. Realize that this ultimate control is over your own destiny. The horizons ahead can be laid bare to your gaze and shaped into whatever you wish them to become - that is, if your force of will is sufficiently powerful for the specific feats it’s directed towards. The desired results may take much time to manifest, and even then in ambiguous ways, but with the right amount of mental preparation, anything can happen. Challenges can be conquered mentally, by going from conceptual simulations (thought experiments) to superholographic cybernetics (projected effects). The mind can break our chains and free us from all restrictions. Will we make it through victory road? If so, then our last task towards freedom would be to checkmate the dark-sided King at the Game’s highest stage for the win! Happiness isn’t perfect until it’s shared, so let love lay the foundation and point the way!

Saruman = Tangela, Envisioned and Enforced by Solution-Masters, people that take questions, and make them tangled.
My new word count:

Pages = 171
Words = 74,641
Characters (no spaces) = 376,435
Characters (with spaces) = 449,388
Paragraphs = 1,827
Lines = 6,110

Skunktank was 435, and that sounds like Milktank!!* It also has a purple Blissey Misdreavus pattern.

It could even be a Meganium aroma!!

Meganium’s Flower pointed the way to Polaris, opening grand, spectacular, awe inspiring, lovable puff clouds of dreams and zippers, wardrobes and wormholes. Every kind of positively enchanting, mystifying, exotic swirl was radiated and vented into Polaris wheelworks and refineries. It exceeded lightspeed, zapping outlandish trademarks, crowns, roulettes, and synthesis of alchemical splashes zooming and vibrating acentric, squiggly, mesmerizing, grand totems to wands and lightsabers of flora and fauna earth wrinkling fabric melody superstar oasis prime.

Re: Buddha Unleashed - a New Box For my writings
Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm

Kingdom Hearts, English cutscene: 169 - Kairi’s Grandmother - HD 720p

Quotes:Kairi’s Grandma

khwiki.com/Quotes:Kairi%27s_Grandma

“Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people’s hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived…in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It’s the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That’s why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open. And the true light will return. So, listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away.”
— telling Kairi the story of light and darkness.

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:14 pm

Neo Genesis Pokemon Cards stack lovely aviator pilot town hero fable legend myth icon greatness enduring eternal dragonfire laser stone potion shine mist stranger Gray Fox.

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:03 pm

My favorite Youtube channel: youtube.com/user/RevanFailNhilusOwn

What’s Your Favorite Religion? Nihilus Harnesses Yoda Wisdom
Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:41 pm

My favorite religion - Taoism. My favorite Taoist philosopher - The Dragon Mind of Zen.

youtube.com/user/bodhichild

The Dragon Mind of Zen 38 (Once Upon A Time).wmv

The reason that Taoism (the Dragon Mind of Zen) is My favorite religion - it’s inner depth, purity, wholeness, the interplay of polarities. There’s a force of natural lucidity that animates our expressions, our avatars. The Tao is everywhere, timeless, eternal, breathing. It binds and shatters reality, holds up the world as a program of self fulfilled promise. The Tao is a stream of revelation, a flow of channeling. It shapes and fashions our awareness, permeates and widens our circles of compassion. This void is grasped, articulated, envisioned, and outpouring from the infinite sea of the Tao.

Word count:

Pages = 173
Words = 75,156
Characters (no spaces) = 379,241
Characters (with spaces) = 452,683
Paragraphs = 1,854
Lines = 6,178

RaptorWizard ~ The Gale Force Tyranny Cosmos viewtopic.php?f=10&t=195061
Secret Garden viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194124
Buddha Unleashed viewtopic.php?f=25&t=195208
Nihilus Harnesses Yoda Wisdom viewtopic.php?f=5&t=195214
Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness (Ultimate Weapon), Star Forge Lugia firing AeroBlasts, surging with SuperHolographic Propylon antechamber Polarities, SuperUnknown mysteries from Ruins of Alph in Pokemon Crystal. Final Annihilator. The door to My Heart was closed in 2002, but as Eldes in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, I return from Pokemon Crystal Elite 4 as Will, Me as a kid/Jason Kidd in 1993-2002, til Fall 3rd Grade. Wartortle wisdom with age turns Me from fool Meganium, to wise Lugia. Banette ghost doll makes Me Red with Pikachu, Sabrina. I beat Gold in Mt Silver as RaptorWizard/Tyranitar/Tyronn Lue. Lugia’s Virtues are My chest Diamond.

Unless of course you’re wrong.

2014 FIFA World Cup Grand Final Mario Götze Goal 720p

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evoz45nX3ik[/youtube]

Kobe Bryant Drops 60 in Final Game of Career!!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdGeXcJ-hfo[/youtube]

O thou, my Will! Thou change of every need, MY needfulness! Preserve me from all small victories!

Thou fatedness of my soul, which I call fate! Thou In-me! Over-me! Preserve and spare me for one great fate!

And thy last greatness, my Will, spare it for thy last–that thou mayest be inexorable IN thy victory! Ah, who hath not succumbed to his victory!

Ah, whose eye hath not bedimmed in this intoxicated twilight! Ah, whose foot hath not faltered and forgotten in victory–how to stand!–

–That I may one day be ready and ripe in the great noontide: ready and ripe like the glowing ore, the lightning-bearing cloud, and the swelling milk-udder:–

–Ready for myself and for my most hidden Will: a bow eager for its arrow, an arrow eager for its star:–

–A star, ready and ripe in its noontide, glowing, pierced, blessed, by annihilating sun-arrows:–

–A sun itself, and an inexorable sun-will, ready for annihilation in victory!

O Will, thou change of every need, MY needfulness! Spare me for one great victory!—

Thus spake Zarathustra.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W88ij1dSX40[/youtube]

Pokemon Colosseum: obtaining Ho-oh!

“A free man thinks of nothing less than of death, and his wisdom is a meditation, not on death, but on life.”
― Baruch Spinoza, Ethics

Happy Birthday Tenrou!!!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfvU5yfng1s[/youtube]

“You cannot pass,” he said. The orcs stood still, and a dead silence fell. “I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass.”
Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, The Bridge of Khazad-dûm, The Fellowship of the Ring

Mew Mew Power - Animal Instinct and Supernatural

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVMuk6LuDrM[/youtube]

Sonic Adventure 2 OST -(Final Chase)- The Supernatural

Careful, the real music doesn’t start till the 21st second!!*

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W-4mNASy4Y[/youtube]

Numberplay
Published on Feb 15, 2009
The original soundtrack from Sonic Team’s game Sonic Adventure 2.

Pokemon - Rica Matsumoto and Megumi Toyoguchi singing High Touch live

Careful, the real music doesn’t start till 2:20!!*

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ALEjtqcYcU[/youtube]

red eyes black dragon theme

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHNR8eFsm2Y[/youtube]

Star Wars Fan film Shadows of Prophecy

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sIQzUlPeSs[/youtube]

Anakin/Vader - Hurricane

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXFCYIBiHIg[/youtube]

Tyranitar - Top 100 Pokemon

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bDUXIiSYpY[/youtube]

The Iron-Masked Marauder (Japanese: ビシャス Vicious) is the main antagonist of Celebi: The Voice of the Forest. He is an Elite Officer of Team Rocket.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki … d_Marauder

2002 Playoffs LA Lakers@Sacramento Game 7 HIGHLIGHTS

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_XuOFuCdDo[/youtube]

2005 NBA Finals Game 5. Detroit Pistons vs San Antonio Spurs

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqK7uzHkZls[/youtube]

Spurs vs Thunder: Game 6 Highlights 2014 Western Conference Finals

SAVE

Gmo’s Highlights
Published on Jun 1, 2014
Spurs defeat the Thunder in an OT thriller to earn a trip to their second consecutive NBA Finals.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOciqm1QApA[/youtube]

How many stars are there? I’m going to be the first one to see them all!

The ultimate aim is building our bridge to the superman!

It means you have evil schemes for cosmic domination and destroying everything in the natural order!

Old laws and foundations must be broken before new worlds can spring into being - truly this is the way of the Creator.

No, because someone else (namely my alter ego) could bring my great ambitions into realization before my true self (pun intended) that I actually inhabit can live those uptopian dreams as the glorious and guiding light to our ultimate salvation.

This pretty much means that I wouldn’t want someone else getting the rewards and recognition.

I jest in part, because I’m all for everyone advancing our condition, but I’m still very much out there to make myself rise up to great heights.

I know the Sith Emperor in Star Wars (way before that douchebag Palpatine ever existed) was bent upon bringing the entire galaxy under his tenacious grip and purging it of all life, making himself omnipotent and able to do anything.

But then a charismatic and uber-powerful Jedi named Revan halted his expansions and became a living legend by assuming the title of Dark Lord and bringing the Republic into the verge of collapse, only to make it emerge all the more triumphantly from the struggle, better able to deal with future threats to its existence; but it was at the cost of his own freedom and being.

There’s a long story behind that, but the point is, success is more than what winnings we gain - it’s also what we do with the gift of life.

I just felt like going on a crazy rant. But being a prophet for our enlightenment and future destiny sure seems fun and full of high-minded purpose!

What’s important is that I’m living the life I want to make the life I want.

He’s probably the same type as Darth Revan, the great revolutionaries of the galaxy!

Things must often be challenged for them to change, give them an element of dynamism.

One must become wise and powerful to be a guiding light towards our ultimate salvation.

Ultimately, forging the image of perfection is the end, or is it a bridge (and what’s perfect)?

1. Why does everything exist?
  2. What is the meaning of life?
  3. Who are we?
  4. Why are we here?
  5. Where are we going?
  6. What is everything all about?
  7. Can we know the mind of God?
  8. How do we perceive things?
  9. What is real?
  10. Do we have free will?
  11. What is truth?
  12. How many worlds are there?
  13. Can we find happiness?
  14. What is love?
  15. What is virtue?
  16. Is there good and evil?
  17. What is time?
  18. How is space created?
  19. How many levels does life have?
  20. Is existence finite or infinite?
  21. Is there a center to everything?
  22. Can anything go beyond infinity?
  23. Can existential laws be altered?
  24. Can we live in Heaven?
  25. Can we achieve eternal life?
  26. How should omnipotence be used?
  27. What is perfection?
  28. Is existence as it should be?
  29. Can we transcend all restrictions?
  30. Is everything open or determined?
  31. Will existence expand or end?
  32. Why is life a challenge?
  33. Are all things moved by causes?
  34. Do alien worlds have different laws?
  35. Why is everything always changing?
  36. What is possible or impossible?
  37. Can prophecies be averted?
  38. Do we live in a matrix?
  39. Were we created by aliens?
  40. What is the value of evidence?
  41. Are things as we see them?
  42. Does pure reason have limits?
  43. What should we have faith in?
  44. How do new creations originate?
  45. Is mind the prime cause?
  46. Are some ways more correct?
  47. How important is individuality?
  48. Should we be at peace?
  49. Can all wars be ended?
  50. Is victory a bridge or a goal?

What is the origin of the Universe? What is its first cause? Is its existence necessary? (see monism, pantheism, emanationism and creationism)
What are the ultimate material components of the Universe? (see mechanism, dynamism, hylomorphism, atomism)
What is the ultimate reason for the existence of the Universe? Does the cosmos have a purpose? (see teleology)
Does the existence of consciousness have a purpose? How do we know what we know about the totality of the cosmos? Does cosmological reasoning reveal metaphysical truths? (see epistemology)

Our universe may indeed be a self-contained system, but we haven’t penetrated far enough to make conclusions about how or why it exists.

I like to think that consciousness allows us to contruct things mentally and perceive them, build things up to higher complexity and order.

I agree that our minds do have a meta-perspective of sorts, goes beyond the constraints of physics, and has an inner essence separate from the external matrix. They may still act on each other however.

True, we can only see what our biology has programmed us for, but we don’t know how far the metaphysical powers of the mind can go.

Well, I don’t like to think that all things are necessary; some things just are, even if we can’t explain how or why.

We don’t even know the basic architectures of our universe - whether it’s open and infinite or finite and closed, a positively curved sphere or a negatively curved saddle, or even a flat torus. Surely there’s no way we can know what lies beyond it all, at least not yet.

It’s usefulness is in that we can have life, both experience it and have a means for preserving it longer. But that’s only at our level of existence as we know it. Up above, assuming any of that exists, perhaps our minds could do so much more. I would even say that evolution is an integral factor here, as it makes changes that we can perceive, and can lift us up to higher states.

Reason can carry us to the pinnacle, but only with sufficient faith will we jump off of the mountainside and fly up into the sky.

We don’t need to expect scientifically verifiable results for everything before its time has come. Try telling the American Indians from times past to prove that the Earth is round, or that the Earth isn’t the center of the universe; that under our present observations is the real fact, but people with limited perceptions would have no means of proving so. As such, they would need fundamental theories first to lay foundations for future explorations.

Pure theories may lack immediate usefulness, but they also have promise for much more development beyond the world as we know it, can come to expand our horizons and vision.

Kobe Bryant- Heroic Game 4 Performance- 2000 Finals

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSdhzK-ud3U[/youtube]

Pokemon Yellow: Surfing Pikachu Beach mini game 7599 pts TAS

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcVSHhZA8NE[/youtube]

Kingdom Hearts II Fandub Preview – Promise

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARWgIECyfYA[/youtube]

OathOfTheThirteenth
Published on Aug 25, 2016
SORA / POOH
LooseCannon!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ_YktWOJQQ[/youtube]

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – Magic Kingdom, December 2016 (GoPro)

「 Jimmy (Ethan) has a CRUSH on Marina (Kris) 」- Pokémon Chronicles Special

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0mr8gd1VVg[/youtube]