What are you doing? (Part 1)

Ten minutes after I took that video I seen that girl (she’s a waitress I think… but I didn’t stick around) go to work on a basket of hot wings around the corner there. She ducked off to the side and didn’t think anyone could see her. Let me tell you something. I’ve seen chicken wings being eaten at a moderate pace, and I’ve seen em eaten pretty fast by drunk people in the throes of passion… but never have I seen a whole basket put down like that, buddy. That girl was NOT playing. She had to be on a quick break. Had to be. People just don’t eat like that.

Dude why didn’t you film that.

Respond like a man or go fuck yourself.

[this post edited of provocative and instigating content]

Listening to G Dragon, and trying not to be too amused by the BH/MR exchange. 8-[

Oftentimes, when I log-on here, I get too much jokes… some of the exchanges are too funny. lol

Having a very productive day, after having had a very productive yesterday… go me. :smiley:

Now it’s just a question of sustainability.

Awaiting the coming of Dorian the grey… and then a trip to the lavatory…

imgur.com/a/42GOrbR

Reasonable, you were obfuscating and trivializing facts and proportion so utterly and deliberately that you seemed entirely incapable of even recognizing that there is such a thing as reason. In short you were truly not reasonable.

You know how influential – - ah, man, either you know and you are dishonest or you don’t know and I just don’t want to touch that filth in literal terms.

I marvel at how much effort goes into pretending not to see the writing on the wall. You and many other people who share in your media sources (drink from the same very dank fountainhead) have finally convinced me that insult-free totalitarianism is inevitable, that Facebook and Amazon are actually on the path to total dominion, and that at one point the male sex might become be a luxury item held in vaults by women who have applied the possibility of all female procreation. I can only aim to prevent the latter, I will no longer fight the hegemony of code over instinct.
I will just write the code.

MAGA
my nigga

Currently laughing at everything, since Wednesday… after having received (yet) another weird phone call, and when I got the better of him and started laughing my head off, he hung up on me. :laughing:

:laughing-rolling:

Attended a local political social event later that day, and was far too excitable for my own ease, but that could have been because of the call.

Please excuse me while I finish completing (the last two sections of) my job application… competencies and CV.

I will not return until after such a time has passed.

Having a (green) tea (and orange) break…

Flicked through the TV channels, and came across ‘Socrates: Genius of the Ancient World’… episode 2/3.

I’ve never had a facebook account in my entire life.

I never implied that you did.
Nice dodge though.

Done, and submitted.

But you did have Myspace. Don’t lie, dude.

i’m getting ready to mod the fuck out… that’s what i’m doing. first order of business is an after market exhaust. i’ve decided to go with a two brothers carbon fiber slip-on, and imma tell ya why. stock exhausts are always more restrictive than after markets, partly because of costs, partly because of regulations. they’re also heavier and burn hotter. the two brothers will get ya a better sound, more horse power, and cooling running temps.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9THxUFbXPw[/youtube]

but wait; the bike’s central computer is programmed to only recognize the bike’s factory calibration… which means it won’t recognize the compression and air displacement difference caused by the new exhaust. so what’s the point of getting the two brothers if the bike’s brain won’t recognize it, and therefore not take advantage of what it has to offer? that’s a good question, and i’m glad you axed. what you have to do is hijack the system and ‘trick’ it. for that, you’ll need a power commander. what these do is re-map the fuel injectors to perform differently while preventing the bike from noticing. now there are many different maps available, and you can do some pretty retarded shit with em, but i’m good with only the essential mapping which, when combined with the exhaust, will produce maximum performance within the parameters i’m working in.

this dude’s got a yoshimura exhaust - which doesn’t have the low tone of a two brothers but is functionally about the same - and the power commander. stock, these bikes are getting to about 160, but he’s getting up to 173 on the flat with the power commander. add in some variables like higher mileage and heavier weight (03 models), and he’s probably not getting as much as i’d get out of the power commander on my 06.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W8Pd4EYlcI[/youtube]

Oh, only a few hours of going through/actioning/filing paperwork, and now watching Warrior Challenge MMA… first fight ended in a KO in 8 seconds of the first round. :open_mouth:

The interlude music is UK Grime and Brit Rap. :smiley:

Really no. I made a twitter account with a fake name about 3 months ago and I got like 14k followers now though.

I’ve had yoshimura, 2 brothers, m4 and d&d. It’s cool to do a slip on if you wanna make it louder or change the sound but the weight savings and the increase in flow are nearly imperceptible. You wanna get a power commander and a fuel map to take advantage of the pipe’s potential. Best thing you can do really to give it more oomph is to just swap sprockets. You gotta get new ones anyway as part of routine maintenance so you might as well get some that move more of the torque down to the low end. I’ve been doing a bit of riding in the last few weeks on an SV1000 that a friend let me borrow and it’s really torquey on the low end and takes of really quick. That being said, I still think the inline 4’s in the 600cc are the most fun. revs quick and you get to actually use all the power. I’d swap the SV for any
fuel injected 600cc inline 4 any day.