Finally

This is some of the laziest trolling I’ve seen in a while. Do better.

“Normal” (regular) Democratic candidates are like this

Finally they’ve got one with brains and balls, even a woman with balls, and also nice looks and of a native-Samoan background who has served in the army (none of the others have) and is for thinking a bit more deeply about warfare, and of course she is the fraud.

The lack of Dem self-respect is absolute.

In the meantime, guess who’s WINNING

[tab]AP_19237242371768-640x427.jpg[/tab]

Guy Rinebowsky also and/or-s her.

So do I. She would be a great president and/or vice-president. She has poise, gender orientation, experience, and most of all, “inhabegeschutz”. What in English means “got what it takes”.

I think the world needs calming down much more than stirring up.

A HAMMER - excellent for bashing apart puny goblin skulls.

I know my threads are more challenging for the soul than anyone elses. But please be honest about this and say “Gee bbhorde I just dont know how to deal with these facts you show me” and not be a joke about it and try to pretend to be “above” it all.

I think to be a success in debate or negotiation, being stupid is actually better than being smart.

If you are stupid, you are exempt from having to heed to reason, and that gives you a huge advantage.

Not that I know whether this chick is smart or stupid or in-between. But Chinaman will despise having to negotiate eye-to-eye with a woman. They will be upset from the get-go that she’s not serving coffee or shining their shoes, and not shyly looking at her own deformed feet, quietly muttering, “be clean and quiet”.

1. The only way to deal with the facts you show is to laugh at them. That’s knowledge anyone can use.

2. Emotional gravity is the pits. If you lightened up, you’d not feel so burdened.

3. Why not be above it all? You are. So you think you are SOOO much above it all, that you are in a position to deny others the right to be above it all? Your effots in this aspect will be fruitless, and cause you only frustration. Because, despite its apparent self-contradiction, it is true that we can all be above it all.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 … r-us-apart

“I don’t [support impeachment,]” Gabbard said. “You know, I think it’s important for us to think about what is in the best interest of the country and the American people, and continuing to pursue impeachment is something that I think will only further to tear our country apart.”

“Make no bones about it: We need to defeat Donald Trump. But I think it’s important for our country’s sake and our future that the voters in this country are the ones who do that, and I believe that we will,” Gabbard added. <<<

My girl does it again.

Head and shoulders above the competition

And not one media outlet, left or right, even mentions her.

Only one thing can be said.

And that is…

There is this thing, called the internet, on which you are presently tumbling around, where they have things, called links, on which you have, apparently, clicked now and then without being aware, as a result of which you are, apparently due to no intention of your own, here.

Aint it all romantic.

Sad, but true!

You’re not alone.
“Human condition” has acquired a new meaning.

But back to the topic.
The poll results will, as they were last time and the four times before, be erased from the internet by tomorrow.

=D>

Of course they need saving from having the perfectly sane candidate who is an army veteran and ex congresswoman and of actual native American descent.

So let me rephrase, they have a Native American woman, who was in congress, gave that up to serve in the army as a medic, and has an absolutely perfect debate record, and is by far the most popular of all the candidates. How can they possibly salvage his situation? Thankfully there still is this old white male billionaire stockbroker.

-This-is-why-aliens-don39t-talk-to-us-meme-33612.jpg

Hahahahahaha.

I think Im in love.

But in the end, she backed impeachment.

Broke my heart.

Now, even if she joins the sane half of the planet, I will never respect her, and I suspect neither will many others.

But the bigger point remains: despite the truth in what -1- said earlier, China will chuckle and sidestep absolutely any thing at all that isn’t the purest of intelligence.

With ease.

Old man Trump on the back foot again. Got rid of Bolton, getting out of Siria. That’s not a mistake per se, but it does not bode super great. Hopefully it is part of a wider negotiation with Russia. But, um. Somehow, what happened the last 6 months is that Iran and Turkey became much more powerful and settled in their bases.

Because of those treacherous commies everywhere among our own ranks, but still. Jeez. Left field.

A Medal to any man who does a thorough research of Iranian money in Western politics, like they love doing with Saudi Arabia.