RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

I was climbing a waterfall that scaled the big black ocean of outer space. Matter is always being redistributed into our sector. My hunger went berserk on the intergalactic highway, so We stopped at Cracker Barrel. The Exeggutor were exploding cider barrels everywhere. This gave birth to all of the stars, and made the center of the universe everywhere.

Bunny Heals My affliction and pain. She makes a world entirely of fiction. Books stack to the sky in wonderful merry-go-rounds of thought and pleasure. I feel the entire universe swirling around Me, integrating My gizmos into fairy stardust. I communicate in squiggly lines of amusement and imagination. This entirely fictitious world of Bunny’s opens the flood waters to universal enlightenment and compassion on the deepest levels. Yoda desired a cheeseburger photo gallery 6 Flags. Yoda at 6 Flags whirled in cosmic cups and rollercoaster antigravity. Bunny also joined Me for My birthday in My Lugia pictures. I played with cups and hats to find choices outside the system.

A Rainbow echoed inside of My feet, vibrating with the pulse of every artificial world in our universe. Unknown mysteries sang from My every gallop. I splashed My head with water as I looked at a whole gallery of exotic sea ships. Some were UFOs, alien technology of eccentric craftsmanship. We took pictures of them to prove to the world the authenticity of the alien phenomenon. The aliens came from odd religious orders that invoked blessings to find the white hole that leads to our next universe.

Gaining more wisdom splatters chromatic gems slicing and dispelling My old ignorance. Metaphysics surprises and dazzles with upbeat tempo and well rounded configurations that bless reality’s edge with new discoveries everywhere. Floating quest markers turn Oblivion from a 2 dimensional map to a levitating world where Gods battle!!

The Dragon Mind of Zen Flowers bubbling Hearts. Dream clouds zip open horizons. Question cards and shattered dice entangle. Mysteries Ouija spell the Ruins of Alph and the SuperUnknown. I jumped into a water sprinkler on a RED wagon. The Garden was as lush as heaven. Home is where the Heart is. I found a Rainbow covered in bridges and balloons. Meganium skyrocketed high voltage Mt. Dew. Aflack came from His top bastion as Infin and Father Crow, or Ho-Oh to greet Me atop Mt. Battle plus the Realgam Tower Zenith.

I was dancing with Bunny atop a Seattle SuperSonics UFO cup tower. She sprayed a bunch of mist and fired a laser through the fog. She liked pushing Darth Vader buttons to chime and resonate through the storm. Voluminous pipes made Vivec travel over the landscape in an angry cloud. The elements of time, distance, gravity, stars, planets, black holes, tropical, nordic, and igloos made Anakin and Padme at the end of Phantom Menace voyage via podracer powered by a golden globe of light through flamingo Bunny palace of worship that made Bunny really infuriated about being Buddha. Buddha focuses the flow of Vivec as a big bearded man in the sky had a bunch of tubes and pipes connected to him that were feeding off of sexual energies. He was the lord of the Field. Buddha came to destroy civilization with no mercy or Love for His fellow man, being completely without desire. All He saw was an enormous Factory for crushing and executing like a Scyther computer. People fell into ruin and discord as He swept the sky with cards and sparkle dazzle sky castles.

Ho-Oh was as brilliant as a peacock behind His majesty. He had in His inventory a great treasury of ornaments and trinkets, gold and luster. I swam with Bunny as an arrow in the water through rivers in paradise, setting sail for an exalted breakthrough. Ginobili rose above the sun and set a new bright light in the sky. There was a purple Force soul energy moon with green glass dispelling misty vapors.

The Milky Way spilled creamy, luscious, deluxe, rare candy bars onto My purse, smashing My glow in the dark shine. An evil gyarados used to control the galaxy. His black hole was the most radiation clad death field that focused obelisk obsidian flows. The entire volcano put My GameCube on a Flower ring of marriage to My Meganium!!*

I was wearing a very fine heavy robe. I was crowned in exquisite luster. I flew to a jungle canopy, swinging among branches on tension cords and swerving My head sideways. I grabbed My Pocket Monsters Japanese visual.

Jackie Chan - I’ll Make a Man Out of You (Cantonese)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SLJJc8siyU[/youtube]

FIFA 2014 final Super-substitute Mario Gotze goal

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNn-_5EcQAg[/youtube]

The moon grew wide and round, spinning with ectoplasmic lightning as I learned to wield the stars. The flag on the moon was symbolic of the many stars that We would learn to conquer. My hands webbed lightning lasers holographically diving into dimensions the vibrations and rumblings of universal snags in the cockpit of Amazonian Omniverse zoom vantage point fly through. Sabrina’s jungle and dangling vegetation that She leaped over made Japan as the land of the rising sun always emerge into new horizons at the edge of the ever expanding Omniverse where a hole to China made Earth the center of existence.

I had a crush on Bonny, swirling My feet on panels of expression that made My vehicle station a hamburger into My bed with Her. She flared up in passion and luminosity to comb My Hair in front of Her pond. She built a nest for Me and Meganium to hop into. Bunny dangled us in diapers from the sky. Bunny came inside of Me and Meganium’s teepee to wiggle and sprinkle Ho-Oh Ashes over our car with a present bowtie on top. Meganium was screaming that She was an ENFP Champion during the dream float hall of fame episode. Then a really reckless and aggressive youngster that liked to showboat and whirl wisecracks also thought that He was a Champion, but when His Chikorita girlfriend (not Meganium) rejected His Champion claim, He left crying. He was very outgoing and adventurous like a Champion though.

Dreamstreet They Don’t Understand Live At Pokemon:The Movie 2000 Concert

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdox0dut0zU[/youtube]

noemistephanie93
Published on May 25, 2013
gotta love early 00’s boybands!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJF6AbUhjP4[/youtube]

DonnaSummer-Pokemon 2000 Soundtrack Promotion.mp4

Probopass simulated extragalactic wind chimes from the temptations of the devil out really far away. He threw San Antonio into a gizmo of transfiguration and retribution. It was an avalanche of testing, a whole world of mavericks.

I was meditating under a tree in New Jersey about the plan of Pegasus to stab at the quilt of extra refinement and Teddy Bear cotton stuffing as the jewel of the sea displayed a marvelous aurora. Putting together all 3 prizes of potential and synchronicity spelled the dance flow for future time travelers through the roots of Neo Genesis Pokemon Cards to islands of Frenzy Plan of Pegasus. Carth went into the Unknown Regions in a hologram to warn Revan of the emperor’s inevitable victory. Chancey found Happiness, enhanced by positive, Happiness building things. Tyranitar dropped from the sky, and Bunny slowly glided down from a string. A Fissure struck, and hot magma air blasted them up to float. Lugia revolved around the expertly precise clockwork of a thousand axioms.

Dinosaur revenge clicks the Mouse to a simulator of Jurassic World, building dinosaur scalework sketches to an odor of fun, glittering Santa Clause freezers to hold RED in place. Suns and moons, magicians and assassins playground dome bubble webbed tricky techniques chocolate castles served pizza with milkshakes to make Dominoes shake their dice on cow bill gates lighthouse service over seas, walking on dna dominoes over the ocean that dominated the jungle of the Omniverse playing dice with the quantum source. Nietzsche came back with Egyptian telescopes in planet elder scrolls as Exeggutor copied prime myth flash shoe scoundrel lesson singing at singularities with the harmonies of black holes, and taking a walk up the black hole mountain was an escalator of codes and programming snips and strings plague glow tower hunch draymond green gallery galaxy rode the speed of sound as the Ultimate Life Form blessed the Liberty Bell underground library visiting Barnes and Noble Fissure sapphire blue ray reincarnate tusk scoop pearl float trunk giggle Meteor Falls the Extremities of spacetime beginning again, putting sacred relics mysteriously vanishing mirror imagination pilot town clarity vision snow point cherish fluid drunk red matter played a time flute to make the forest moon rebel RED Bell of Latias Chimecho echoing womp rats of a little girl that could transform into a demon. She carried valuable talismans and trinkets into outer darkness with white water gates flowering and flourishing city venom springing Larvitar!!*

Opposites attract in marvelous stardust tracing long paths away with the butterflies and into alphabet soup. Categories robbins are RED and polar bears are arctic blue, so Basken Robbins turned as cold as Articuno.

I was chasing a shooting star in Kobe mercurial vapors as My emotions flew breakfast waffles into all kinds of boxes and platforms that I could teleport to. Relic Forest miniature model made all of the branches in the arboretum become the Relic Forest of Pure Heart.

I was having a very hot piece of sushi with the ingredients of big bang shrimp, jalapenos, corn, salsa, onion, and mustard. It exploded, crackled, detonated, and incinerated Tyranitar as a hot piece of Curry!!*

Tesla elevated into the ubermensch with redeeming exaltation as he cast off the shoulders of giants, and became a MegaMind. Chris Langan met God at the center of the universe.