My grounding / centering post - magnum opus

You two are kinda funny.

You’re both practicing more counter intelligence than I ever have.

I’m the only anti rape person on earth…,

If anyone else is, they are my students.

A no means yes relationship that involves sex, is interpreted by the subconscious a rape.

I teach people how to have yes means yes relationships. Most of them freak out, like you two …

The CIA employs over 800,000 people worldwide - an estimated 500,000 work in the US…

I’m not a CIA agent, or CIA drone

I’ll tell you something about the CIA that I happen to know. Agents get a nameless star on the wall. But there’s a code, “you sacrificed your life, and the benefit is that we’ll protect and favor you’re progeny and offspring, your family”

And that’s exactly what happens.

That’s why you see the children of agents as celebrities and whatnot.

They take care of their own down through the generations, and take this very seriously

Talking about violating consent violates my consent.

That’s not as clever as you think it is.

Phyllo is trying to use the same ‘trick’ in what he considers a serious way. He’s losing badly.

My reply to him was, “is that what you want someone to say to you when they smash your foot with a hammer?”

Ecmandu,

Trying to deprive yourself of something (harmless) which will give you enjoyment is not really caring about yourself and your own needs, the latter of which is NOT being selfish.
Human beings have a right to be happy and to feel fulfilled.

If you cannot care about yourself in a good way you cannot actually care about others in a good way. This is not being kind or altruistic or empathic towards others. It is more of a scrupulous way of feeling and thinking. That is why I asked you if you were a religious person. It does not have to have anything at all to do with being an atheist.

Do you also feel that others ought not to enjoy things unless you yourself can?
If no one allowed their selves to be happy because they saw no one else as being happy, who in this world would ever be happy.

I’m not going to insult the suffering by refusing to live my life because of them – however!! I am always in solution mode — I won’t forget them either.

Perhaps I misinterpreted your words then. I thought that in your address to KT you were referring to yourself.

I think you can say that there are good intentions in that as long as one does not lean too much in the other direction and become blatantly obvious and smug about it.

You not living your life as you wanted would not be insulting to them as all they want is for their suffering to end
But by you actually placing greater value over your life than their suffering you are engaging in consent violation

And because you have now broken your own moral code you can now go and have sex with all of those beautiful women you claim to know

Not forgetting them is not what actually matters but ending their suffering once and for all
Once you have done that you can forget them for ever if you really want to but not before

Surreptitious, sometimes you’re just a moron.

How the fuck am I supposed to stop a child from starving in Bangladesh?!?!

Should I just shoot myself in the head because I feel so bad about this child?!?!

No! That child would say to me, “fuck you for ruining your whole life because of me! You made a mockery of my suffering!”

[b]
So far in this thread you have said this about others here :

seriously fucked up - kind of rot - almost a nothing - you are a parasite - you re full of shit - wiping the shit off your ass for you - zero sum loving moron

But you carry on convincing yourself that you are a hyper empath who feels everyones emotions while you insult anyone who disagrees with anything you say

I wonder what stupid insult are you going to post in response to this - I dont really care I am just reflecting yourself back at you as you have zero self awareness

Mags has told you to rein it in but that did not register with you for some reason so can you not understand a simple instruction with that very large IQ of yours
[/b]

[b]You are not thinking very logically here so let me help you out if I can :

No child in Bangladesh even knows you exist so could not blame you for ruining their life which you had nothing to do with anyway

You have consistently said hyper dimensional mirrors will eliminate all suffering so there is your very own solution to the problem

The small matter of translating the theory into practice will hopefully be overcome in time to save all children dying from starvation

So how soon do you think it will be then before you have finally eliminated all suffering for all of eternity[/b]

The only one contradicting themselves on these boards is Ecmandu, but he has made a thread, here, for him to contradict himself all day long in.

The fact that Ecmandu is not learning, and therefore not adjusting himself from the input of others, is not the best thing to do, and intelligence is mostly about choosing the best option/s and doing the best thing… for you.

The guy is obsessed with procreation… he needs to get a life, then all things fall into place within the framework of that life/our lives… if he doesn’t do it now, then when? never.

Jesus made some mistakes and some mistakes were projected on him.
YOu getting up on a cross, to the extent you are effective at transmitting the giant guilt trip, doesn’t help anyone.
You’re a living guilt trip right now, and people in posts here who do not have your uniqueness are pegging you on the contradictions in your stance, the lack of empathy and the brutality in it.

It’s good to acknowledge hate, and good for you for doing that. But you got stuck in a moment and now you tell everyone, bascially, that they are shit, you are Jesus, while at the same time not having the foggiest notion of the dynamics you are engaged in.

It’s bullshit, and it’s not subtle.

I know very strange things are going in. I don’t judge you for your hypermirror or for owning hate. I don’t get triggered by ‘weird’ or counterintuitive. It’s your dynamics and the old savior guilt trip you are rolling in and streaming out of you. But, look, even people who reject your ideas out of hand, are nailing, I mean spot on describing your interpersonal dynamics and blind spots. That’s how obvious it is.

I reject your positioning yourself as having so much insight when it is clear from interpersonal interactions here, you miss so much about yourself and others. I reject your positioning because it is driven by an angry Jesus complex. (that’s shorthand, I’m not saying the archetype can to you via Christianity directly or even indirectly.)

You are shitting on people and calling it love.

I don’t need guilt nor do I confuse it with love.

Absent hyperdimensional mirror realities, the default is the old system. I’m trying to teach you the old system.

You feel guilt because you actually are guilty.

If you think I’m hard!!!

Move like your ass is on fire!!

You all attack my mind every moment of every day in much worse ways than I’ve assaulted your minds. Consider for a moment that my life has been so much harsher than yours that it’s a miracle that I’m this composed.

Maybe then you’ll understand.

pfft. you don’t know what suffering is, pal. in 92 i got a 93 cherry red corvette as a gift. had the superfly trans with the three-speed shift kit and everything. so i walk outside, see it in the driveway, and fire it up for a drive. and guess what. it didn’t have any gas in it.

so don’t talk to me about suffering, dude.

I have. It was one of my first reactions to you. And that’s in the context of me having gone through some really quite hellish stuff as a child and then again as an adult. I would guess despite that, that you are right on this one. My first reaction was concern. But there’s only so long I can get judgmental smacks from someone before there are other things I will want to respond to. Consider that that harshness is affecting you in some of the ways that people are responding to, and you might need to save yourself, in some basic ways, before saving the universe. And if you think you need to save everyone before making your own life better, that is Lucifer whispering in your ear. That ain’t love. Perhaps to fully have everything you want you do need the world healed, but things can get a lot better for you, even if it isn’t. And carrying the world on your shoulders all the time is what some of the kinder victims of abuse do - I speak from experience - and that form of self-hate needs to be let go of to heal.

I’m often seen as “the sex guy”

But this is actually not my greatest output or formulation. The sex stuff is my output for the mundane world.

My transcendent idea is this:

• Nobody wants their consent violated

• Everyone is having their consent violated

• The purpose in life is to eradicate consent violation

For all time, that will be my greatest philosophical contribution.

I’m now just an emeritus philosopher.

I’m giving you folks very good advice …

If you’re in judgement, all you have to say is…

“This is violating my consent!”

To EVERYTHING, until it stops violating your consent.

Arghh…

I forgot one bullet point.

• no matter how hard you try in a world like this to not violate consent, you have absolutely no choice but to violate consent!

Again, the purpose of life is to eradicate all consent violation