Jesus insanity

Jesus says, “i and the father are one”

Jesus says, “be perfect like your father in heaven is perfect”

Jesus says, “one greater than me will come”

That means that there’s someone better than a perfect being !!

I thought it was John who said ‘one greater than me will come.’

You’re totally correct Karpel, my bad.

Jesus did say however that those after him would do greater works than him because he is going to the father!

Kinda weird ?! Right ?!

Sorry, here’s the link :

google.com/amp/s/www.bibleg … erface=amp

Yes, that’s an odd quote. I mean, who has done greater works than Jesus is supposed to have done? And it would be every Christian. And then that they will do greater works because he is going to the Father. Sort of like he will catalyze the process, being with God, so they will more powerful magical acts.

Now the father if handled as an anti derivitive , an anthropomorphic
antiderivitive, then it is truly a miracle.
In Catholicism they call it insubatantiation , the reaffirmation of the idealistic transcendent.

With that , there is supposed to happen something great, and the miracle of that, …the miracle of the rose comes to mind. In may retract that once I look it up and see what that is.

Sure the Zen of motorcycle repair is fun, but that fun is a period piece, tune ups nowedays are not merely gapping spark plugs.

I won’t retract it , Saint Genet, …a primary significance , yes, but a symbolic behemoth, hiding internal transfigirations which can only elevate.

This is why, I will see my son In the hereafter, this is how political victims hood translate into existential immortality!

This is the modus operand, by which truth can be glimpsed as the abyss states back, this is how the primal dicothomy cam be solved between gentleness and brawn.
It is a cover for the hiding of the highest aspiration, that between death, and transfigirations, so the son can live and really love a woman and the fruit of her womb. This is why, the Father from heaven has to look out for his son, and if need be, enable him to go on to love him.

The reason has been transcended, the skin depth of it’s admiration understood by the Father.

That is for the most.part churches have stopped offering miracles …

It took nearly 7 centuries to clear Meister Echart of pontificated charges

Here is a sample of supposed Sacrilege:

'When I preach, I usually speak of detachment and say that a man should be empty of self and all things; and secondly, that he should be reconstructed in the simple good that God is; and thirdly, that he should consider the great aristocracy which God has set up in the soul, such that by means of it man may wonderfully attain to God; and fourthly, of the purity of the divine nature".[24] Meister Eckhart

There cannot be three Gods in one and God the Son cannot be dead for three days while God the Father is alive because God cannot die
I do not believe in God but the Trinity is entirely ridiculous as a concept for there can only either be one God or no God and nothing else

that’s what the camel jockeys over in the middle east figured out while christians and catholics were still scratching their heads over what big J was quoted in the gospels to have said. they were like 'wait hold up… how can you say that GOD has a ‘son’, or can exist in the form of a dude? that’s retarded, bro. GOD is above and beyond all that pedestrian nonsense. in fact, he’s SO badass, we can hardly know anything about him because he’s ineffable and stuff. we call this ‘negative theology’, and it means; we know GOD exists, but we don’t know shit about him.

and hence, the camel jockeys eliminated one conceptual absurdity and replaced it with another… at least until avveroes and ghazali showed up. but they didn’t break any ground, either. you can characterize all of these shenanigans under the rubric of ‘anthropomorphic’, and none of em got around it. the only fellow to make this leap was a modest portuguese lens grinder who rented a small studio apartment.

Note Unity in Diversity, Substance in Forms, and the likes.
The usual analogy of the Trinity is that of Energy and its forms, Sun’s Light/Heat and its forms, H20 and its forms and the likes.

Thus God [IF exists] and the Trinity do make logical sense, e.g. an iceberg in an ocean and the evaporating mists are the same ONE body of H2O.
The physical Son is dead is just like the iceberg melting into the ocean and evaporating as mist and then condensed again as an iceberg.

It seems to be a recurring theme. Who, in America, hasn’t grown up with talk of a more perfect union? :slight_smile:

Yeah, unfortunately for you, we define dead as the lack of H2O. Nice try at the apologetics though!!!

A for effort!

It didn’t occur to you that God might be too complicated to understand as a single thing - or to understand at all?

I always start out, when thinking of God or Gods, with the knowledge that God will certainly remain a mystery.

Any God who isn’t a mystery is worth less than a two day old croissant. Much less.

Basically, God cant be less complex than the Kremlin, and the Kremlin is a riddle inside a mystery inside an enigma.