Jaws 3D

Disclaimer about taste, etc not being the issue. This is biology. Ecmandus point in image.

1566049776752.jpg

I saw this picture on 4chan and this is just how it is. It isn’t just money and pressure, it is the will to put these in the sole context of a woman. Im telling you this.

So thats consent violation if we’re calling it that;
women who are enticed and aroused by being told what is important.

I think women need to perhaps at least be told that much. Most do. Very few women decide on something as important without there being any precedent for it.

The subtext of it must always be that she is important, this echo into all her being - an important museums project in an important castle is very important, just like her. A man who knows what is important is worthy of consideration. Hence, the success of religious men at sexual matters.

In all sorts of parts of the world people only respond to abuse. Online, often if you want tot get any response at all the only surefire way is to offend someone, and then often you’ll get a very normal reply. It is eerie.

Women are such difficult targets to seduce. They have so many survival needs, that they don’t sit down just to talk. Some boys can be really hard to get with too though.

I would hate being a woman. I would lose some of My special man like charisma (men make better leaders).

What is a nice kind of woman to be, which womens are the most happiest?
Being a man is nice. You get to secretly sit in a mountain cave and invent fire and then go down into the world and plunder, and people will like you for it.

on the other hand there are disadvantages too
Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 10.41.31 PM.png[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md_JQJO_wqY[/youtube]

Supermarkets are the best places for meeting casual partners because? Because you are both in a mood for acquiring consumptions.
Libraries are good for a little longer term because you are both in the mood for stimulation.
Etc.

Get your priorities straight.

What the poorest person you ever screwed?

Whats the richest person who ever screwed you?

Ive renamed this thread because it is really about a deeper thing, it is about the fucking unhappy stage of the world, where in general the fathers, all these hipster-dads, exemplify the death of the western male.

Here is Jordan Peterson rambling about the hard life of alpha males and the necessity of having children so as to not be alone and exemplifying the general femininity of white-male thinking.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDKxpZfsN6Y[/youtube]

The only thing about that lecture that was cause for alarm was the Mr. Rogers sweater he was wearing.

The real crisis we are facing in the world today is not women in the work place or the disintegration of the western family unit… but that a man might still have the nerve to wear a Mr. Rogers sweater. Where are the videos about that?

Who is this mr Rogers?