What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

Bought these two much-needed products the other day… a better replacement for my previous burnt-out old one, which actually makes teeth look like they’ve been professionally polished / Everybody needs this PH-balancing soap in their life… it’s spa-quality properties give spa-quality results from first use.

16l of red grape juice, to make red wine with.

A Musa Accuminata in pot… dwarf banana plant, for a sunny spot in the garden.

A blood pressure+heart rate monitor, so I know where I’m at.

I got this the other day.

arcteryx.com/us/en/shop/mens/thorium-ar-jacket

Using these products right now, that I bought last week:

to sort out my fragile hair and maintain my fantastic skin :slight_smile:

The results, are instant. :smiley:

“two metamorphoses of the honda cbr600rr do I designate to you: how the bike became the stock tribal orange, and at last the blue flame. many reasonably priced modifications are there for the bike, the fast promethean75-bearing bike on which reverence dwelleth: for the fast and the fastest longeth its speed.” - nietzsche (thus rode zarathustra)

well, you wouldn’t

youtu.be/1opw15DzRSE

the shorties

streamable.com/ixruj

^ they’re garbage. I’m returning em. Too much play in the levers.

Rule numero uno: never buy cheap aftermarket parts that are worse quality than the OEM’s. You want to make your bike better, not worser.

imgur.com/a/4TbAJWG

Biggs, shoot me a PO Box in a PM and I’ll buy you one too…

streamable.com/bqnme

streamable.com/mlpr6

Apple iPad 8 gen/2019

Going from a 2 gen to an 8 gen, so a massive leap in both technology and capabilities… and it looks like I’ll be kitting it out with the keyboard and pencil accessories.

streamable.com/kwcge

Put a K&N air filter in the sv1000s. Higher air volume and noticeable difference in throttle response and sound. V-twin, not an inline, so you get that deep thump signature sound in the cams.

streamable.com/lqqg7

streamable.com/z1tj0

raleigh.craigslist.org/mpo/d/ra … 05091.html

By the gods look at this busa. 14,000 miles on it and $10,000 in mods.

holy fucksticks. chews fingernails

Should I? Could I rock a busa like that.

sena.com/product/prism-tube-wifi

Attention: ILP will be able to ride with me from the comfort of its basements, bedrooms, man-caves, kitchen nooks, living room desks and office cubicles within the next week or so.

“all great thoughts are conceived while riding” - some motorcycle guy

That’s a nice bike. And I have 5 grand lol. Wish I lived in amurka now.

the hayabusa (japanese for ‘peregrine falcon’) holds the title as the fastest standard production bike of the 20th century, basically making it the wittgenstein of sport bikes. really all suzuki was trying to do was make something faster than honda’s cbr series… and the fuckers picked that name for a reason…

“In particular, the choice of name was made because the peregrine falcon preys on blackbirds, which reflected the intent of the original Hayabusa to unseat the Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird as the world’s fastest production motorcycle. Eventually, the Hayabusa managed to surpass the Super Blackbird by at least a full 16 km/h (10 mph).”

but there is no doubt that deal is outstanding and i’m surprised it hasn’t sold yet. or maybe it has and the guy hasn’t taken the ad down yet. i’m tellin you if i didn’t have two bikes already, that thing would be mines. duddint matter that it’s a 99. with only 14,000 miles on it it’s only just gotten broke in, and cost of upgrades alone on that bike are damn near the price of it new. and you know it wasn’t neglected; anybody who does mods like that is also servicing it by the book. normally you see something like that and think it’s too good to be true… but once in a while you find people on craigslist who just want to sell whatever they got as quickly as possible and aren’t hard up for money. several months ago i bought a $450 acoustic guitar for $100. pulled up to the guys house and immediately realized why he was only asking $100. the place was a mansion. dude didn’t need any money.

Miss biking, used to have bikes when I was young in the UK. Rode like an asshole and got away with murder. Moved to Turkey, where they drive on the other side of the road, go any speed they like and red traffic lights are more of a suggestion than law. Road maintainance… yeah. It’s a concept lol. Needless to say, one of the highest death due to traffic accident rates in the world.

So, no, boring father don’t bike no more. :blush:

Still, always a back up plan in case of encroaching senile demetia. :smiley: