For the attention of sleepy MagsJ

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=194892

now please stop fucking with me.

I believe what B. Horde wishes to say is that y’all gonna make me lose my mind. Up in here. Up in here.

Now You’re talking and perhaps feel what it is like to experience inordinate amounts of sleeplessness. The inexplicable role of the man in the middle is awesomely terrible.

youtu.be/RCBrw_qFcAo

Don’t tell me what to do! especially that ^^^.

You are obviously not aware of my predicament, so are talking from a position of ignorance re me… and go get a sense of humour while you’re at It.

I will not be responding further, as it seems that you read far too much ill will in my post than there ever really was. I’ve eliminated such (negative) types from my life a long time ago… so do one!

No… that would be the drugs.

oh bugger all. you’re taking the piss.

Should I read that in an English accent? lol.

Man can go read ill will in someone else’s posts, innit.

:laughing:

I was already confused before the Cockney rhyming slang came out, now I’m hopelessly lost.

Wow, that thread’s absolutely amazing. Feel free to get My attention in the Future in a way that I may more clearly see.

And it’s inspiring to get a few occasional reactions to my idea building process/archive keeping. I’m a very organized person, so I keep my records up to date.

Now Einstein say the universe as a library, with codes, symbols, hexagrams, and totems flooding our imagination and opening stargates everywhere. And I see some people in this thread have a far greater technical understanding of relativity than I do. I was in it most largely for the philosophical implications.

Like, what’s the biggest bubble we can create? Are we headed for a Big Chill (the death of the universe expanding forever and freezing)? Is the deepest darkness capable of being penetrated? Things of that nature.

It started after this slight misunderstanding, of which I acknowledged, but which then spawned reference to our exchange in this thread, which should have been replied to and addressed in said thread.

Saying “Because I’m a man” is not going to make that man more intelligent than that female, if he isn’t, nor will it help him to jump to the front of the proverbial queue.