European Infection

i wonder if there is an intrinsic “consciousness” to the virus where it seeks to destroy itself through other, as in an expression of it’s own death, a natural expansion for a greater climax, or to escape itself into life to prevent the inevitability of itself. How ingrained is the reality of destruction where it was always inescapable? I wonder if a virus through transhumanistic means can turn it’s own death into life, i guess the words “living dead” would be a great way describe this, but how “alive” is the virus in the sense of health, if it has access to life through long-term being, over time does the virus become something other what it is by essence or does it continue it’s own essence to the very end.

Personally, im going with the latter, that the essence of the virus doesnt change into anything other what it is, and we can use the words permanently negative, however with transhumanic technological means, it appears to me the virus will be central point, especially if the transhumanism is a collateral effect in and of itself. Interestingly enough the fast expansion of the virus using technological means upon living beings has the potential to defeat itself through mass influx before “advancing further”, perhaps that would be a “good aspect” of the virus that it doesn’t have a controlled calculated nature, but only when its up against a greater threat coming into contact with a more dangerous area of itself.

Ha, now it almost seems like the virus is “competing” with itself, if mass influx wins then, in my opinion the virus it downgraded to a familiar setting, something we have dealt with before and shouldnt be that hard to handle… there also maybe a collision rather than a sync if the spreading rates are the same, because intelligence is a factor to the technological aspect of transhumanism, so things then will be naturally halted or progression will be heavily slowed.

In the reality of female freedom, perhaps they grew egos beyond their own defense, demanding much more from a “World” of advertised promises, sending large groups of the what use to be selected towards the periphery with the never selected, perhaps they congregate attempting to build an empire on the low, hearing the raging roars from behind the social walls leaves women with a growing fear, deprecating themselves into the unprotected making themselves non selected, sure adds a great misery to that dream life… perhaps some of the women will denounce then pounce, move away from the collective into a confused lonely life of escapism …or maybe some of them will send out the signals, take one for the team and date a “never selected” on display as potential bait to call all the men back in.

Will it work?, let’s see.

I would say the act of women taking excessive amount of photos of themselves is an expression of narcissism rooted in nihilistic surrender to an absolute, manifesting as delusions of grandeur brought on by an environment/culture that glorifies pleasure, bypassing men as a regulating factor creates hedonism, which grows excessively in social isolation.

expression of narcissism rooted in nihilistic surrender to an absolute

scratches head

expression of narcissism rooted in nihilistic surrender to an absolute

props head up against fist and stares curiously at screen

EXPRESSION OF NARCISSISM ROOTED IN NIHILISTIC SURRENDER TO AN ABSOLUTE

nope. i got nothin’. i’m gonna need either three volumes of work to explain what the hell this means, or i’m gonna need you to make a restatement of the thesis, please.

female finds herself in a void up against the absence of real time regulation to bring female to earth, a continuous search to find perfection in the other to establish submission to domination is no longer present, in the void they find themselves to surrender to, technology reflects the void back at itself, princesses are converted into goddesses within the image, the image becomes a coping representation of what is lost.

hmm. if the problem you illustrate is actually true, it strikes me as gender-specific… at least according to the factors involved in causing the problem. how then would explain the phenomena of the male selfie?

do dudes take selfies for the same reasons, and/or is the ‘narcissism’ expressed in such behavior caused by different factors?

It is more than gender specific.Infections are not really that, they are propped up rationalizations to further economic opportunity, and they are based on transcendent idealistic moves which no one has been able to avoid lest with various methods of blood letting auto-da-fe.
The American Indian was prime modeling at it’s most effective.
Europeans came after the English, and the new crisis is a put upon pie, ingenious as it is indigenous.
This new worry is based on quasi mythical quise subordinate fear of body snatcher-zombies taking over the Wild-Wild-West. Superzombie parasites living dead constructed as a semblance to the anti defamation league , to anti-project the waning days of Madison avenue theatrics, as diminishing returns threaten to shake the whole edifice to it’s inverted paradigmn. Sure, it would destroy the otherness of it’s self to gain theatrical effect, but it’s getting harder all the time.

Even as the lyrics encapsulate it all in the bard of Neil Young, “It’s better to burn out than to rust” - ‘Crazyhorse’

That this central theme is oft so much detested and admired at.once, may be a.tribute to the power that be able to will that power. (St Anselm redux)

Probably feminization

Actual retardation or knowingly two faced hypocrisy is what we are ultimately facing in modern times, or maybe it’s a bit of both. On one hand liberals support equality and fairness on a pretence surface and at the same time it gives massive firepower to selective discrimination. I’m not too sure this actually intentional, it seems like a collateral effect to a naive idea to bring forth some dreamland utopia, almost in looting mode now, hoping for the best with no backlash, while exposing itself at the same time in the light of nature, and attempting to constantly deny any damage done to protect the dream. The dream probably provides an incentive for brainwashed goons as they have been engineered for this since birth. Don’t get me wrong, i’m not against the damage, it can be a positive thing because that is where the truth is and i agree with this selective nature as a rebalancing for what took place in previous times, this is just a slower process to what is inevitable, probably always have been. so there is never too much to worry about, however, for those who actually believe the fantasy and push for it, well it becomes an interesting show of human desperation, fear and objective functioning. The question is, how much will the artificial effect the selective processes is where it gets interesting and potentially dangerous. I also think there would probably have to be an uprising of sorts in order to retain and cherish that which is required for man to continue. There are dark days ahead…

I saw something today. I watching the TV show “this morning” and there was a girl on there talking about experiencing sexual harassment, i noticed when the host talks about changing the law to a harsher punishment regarding such incidents, the girl starts to divert away from the question. We can only conclude that there is some kind of social benefit to the victimhood. Very interesting to see that they seem more interested in congregating as a victimized group to empower social access to benefit and societal direction, and purpose .

Question is around

4:39

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wh8pHfUYvw

there’s no doubt a culture of victimization is steadily on the rise, but i don’t pay much attention to it because to me the essence of it is trivial. i would agree that most who identify with this stuff find enjoyment in the attention and publicity they get, but usually the initial intent was not for that… but instead voicing a legitimate complaint. only later do these people begin to get the feeling of belonging to a serious movement, so they ‘go with it’ and bask in all the attention.

but there’s another way to look at this. one could just as easily argue that because it’s not a big deal - being patted on the ass by some asswipe who thinks he’s hot shit - it shouldn’t be happening. the complaint isn’t ‘omg this is so terrible and it has to stop’, but rather ‘why are men still doing this silly shit? didn’t they stop doing that in the 90s?’ so the big deal is that something that isn’t a big deal, is still going on. and as she said, that stuff doesn’t work. a dude isn’t going to get any play from a respectable woman by patting her on the ass. maybe one of those conservative daddy’s girls, but not modern, progressive women. you have to switch perspectives and look at such antics from her eyes; ‘does this dipshit really think i’m impressed or turned on by that crap?’

what’s happening is, many modern men are still stuck in the ‘cult of marilyn monroe’ days when women were expected to literally radiate sexuality nonstop. ever see a picture or footage of monroe in which she doesn’t have that ‘oh yes fuck me’ face on? never. that monster monroe was a manufactured celebrity symbol designed to embody the male fantasy par excellence, and she has forever scarred the minds of men.

it’ll take a good nuther twenty or so years before that image is totally washed from the male psyche. until then, men will continue to act like cavemen and actually believe women are turned on by that shit… and become offended when they aren’t.

but like i said, the whole thing is hardly a matter of real importance. its just more shenanigans going on between the sexes as society changes and evolves. meanwhile the reaction to all the turbulence produces two types of males. you have the incel ecmandu type that’s too timid and passive to openly hate women, and you have the ultra-conservative misogynist type that rages against women and anything they collectively stand for… such as the feminist movement. to deal with their sexual frustration, they concoct all kind of nonsensical theories to call such progress ‘unnatural’, or even contrived by malevolent forces, e.g., leftism.

That is a good opinion as any, triviality for some is essential for others. Basically a epiphenomenology may as well serve as a model, but it does pose a problem for folks like Cantor, and intentionality breaks down where the sensible can be exacted on specifications. The same goes for typing victimhood at the juncture of power motives.
There is a functional derivitive for that type as well as the optimum sensible
set is approximated.
It has utilitarian applications.
And the irony is, the missing link for that juncture has become typical.
Can not get out of it, trivialize it or not.

Only meno could go from sexual harrassment to cantor in one post.

I would disagree with this, i think most of them are now starting to identify with such an experience without it actually happening to them, even to the point where they believe their own lies so they can gain access to a social life, but it seems to be an increasing psychosis.

And thank God, some of them so not. In any case, it is on line with the problem of increasing uncertainty with differentiation, on their face. Just like the prediction of increasing cohesion between the experience of political process, and the politics governing them. The approximations are getting less resourceful and reliant.

Regarding the state of European people, our blood tie is one of understanding ourselves in relation to other, to manage our sense of self without that over riding the relationship between those of our own blood, but learning to love our self within our own and realize that is the generator for our powerful presence, that vibrational indifference and sameness combined within a unifying structure is incredibly Strong.

How can there be so many bodies in paradise? My world remains to be a great threat to mortal man, oh how women use it as a great tool to elevate themselves upon the earth. Some men enter the otherworld willingly, others unwillingly, a mistake either way, oh how they pay, most but die and lay dead on the roadside, those few who survive are profoundly refined. Well, when they are sent, they run, looking for an escape, some do find ways back upon the earth to start again with caution, but they must face a quality check nonetheless, if no validation or approval is gained then they return. Do they think they can survive my world without being born into it. How cute they are, i empathize, sometimes greatly. The earth maintains a harsh rule regardless of blood, sweat and tears. Perhaps they walk in between worlds in a state of confusion and irritation, do they think they can start a new life and overcome their biology, no they must go back, with a war like mentality and an affectionate reasoning, balance the two and they’ll find health and truth, but the war may last a life time before relief is reached. An untamed female is never an ally, when will these men learn, perhaps they are never suppose to and that is a natural price to pay, will they choose a temporary relief over a stable structure passed on?..the price increases with the backlash surely, arn’t they now paying for what their fathers allowed, the bodies stack very high, yearly.

clearly you know nothing about building a girl.

I think there is one thing that we can all agree upon for sure and that is that this life is serious. It’s not a joke.

There really isn’t much of a difference between a homeless mans alcohol consumption and a rich kids spending habits.

However both people have similar freedoms from a societal construct. Retail therapy versus the numbing of drink, well when the money no longer brings meaning, the fear and dissociation bleeds into a foundation of a movement, where the movement itself represents the desperation for meaning in a social realm where money no longer talks.

Extinction rebellion is an example of this.