RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Ho-Oh was a Peacock, a vast marauder of civilization and heroes, blood and timelines. Zipping persuasive dialogues enchanted and healed Ho-Oh, axiomatically inscribing Him on the omniversal swirl mercantile. Buying a fuzzy helmet put Bunny’s ears on My head and frolicked Me through tadpoles like a frog.

The size, enormity, grandeur, and overhauls of cosmic creations fissured dreaming vortices and exotic crayons clarifying and draping trifecta council overlapping edgy avalanches. Taming the gears of Slowking brought the Beast of the Sea to an indescribable height, unleashing Hoenn elevator vantage inversion. Red Vs. Steven at Meteor Falls made pictures of Meganium photographed all across the universe. She flew in a spring helicopter riding a crazy caterpillar to psychic santa. There was a blank cloud over the bell tower, giving an invisible noon Vivec.

I was running the Jedi Council in the Sapphron City Silph Company. I took a root beer through Lapras’s channels with Tediursa on TV. Bunny was broadcasting all over the city, and showed Her fantasy scribblings on a white board. She popped out of holes and dimensions across the city that broadcasted superholographic cybernetics over spacetime. Dinosaurs came from jewels in the refinery as reflective domes scattered in many windows that reveal a different Pokemon over all of its tiles.

Meganium was always accepting of people getting into Fairytopia. She was as Flowering and engaging of an abductee as feathers and frenzies would elaborate. She blew bubbles from Her movie set glasses to illustrate and shine the guiding light towards evanescence and glee. Father Crow’s beak was terribly mishaped and disfigured by celebis, but He made it to the highest station, despite everything mean that people did to Him. Meganium opened a shell to reveal a wise Wartortle orb. The Rumba of Love made Mario find inner peace by redirecting flaming meat spaghetti balls in a banquet at Molly Hale’s dream mansion.

My Lugia in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness has a “Bashful” nature, which I interpreted as Me being Bunny, and having our carefree feathers stroll about in the meadow with fun and creativity.

The flip side is a Blastoise using skull bash as a tom montalk rocket “transcending” the matrix. But if I trust in God, He can flip it My way.

And there never really was much to flip either, seeing how Bunny Feathers as Ash is innocent.

Montalk prays a lot more than I do, but I do a lot more thinking.

My favorite city is Portland Oregon. That’s where My grandparents used to live. It’s a lush, eye gazing mirror of focus and clarity, tides and expansion. The Oregon desert not too far from Portland is also a wild frontier of magic and wonder, stretching out way into the horizon over the open bizarre.

I really love wild west themes, like Pokemon Colosseum, and venturing through these transitions of biomes and habitats is a wondrous escape through flickering extremities trailblazing really far into the next Pokemon Snap gallery.

Pokemon Snap has a funny commercial of a guy entertaining these illustrious themes from the final frontiers of terrestrial to celestial mastery!!**

Having a dream roulette of all of the Pokemon inspires and star-crosses Me to wield the scepter of birthrights and stellar crowns ribbon jetting Me to Pokemon paradise, a long tongue for the strip of each Pokemon lined up from 1 to 493. Pokemon captures My ambitions for designing runaway fields of lasers and stamps parading jolly crunch sky peeling alphabet time roses.

Tangela freezer bazookas cotton spore minute maid case chlorophyll finger spinning yarn tray My Seymour the Scientist Exeggutor Metagross.

Destiny against the New Jersey Nets is so exciting!! While that series was being played, I was just so Happy, so alive, My Heart was racing, and My Soul was aerodynamic. Such theatrics and balloons landed Me into the cloud 9 plaza Zarathustra, resurrecting unforetold enigmas from deep time libraries.

It was foreseen a long time ago that I could become Lugia, so winding down victory road with emblems and badges, trinkets and tokens decorates Me with angelic lordship and pinnacle rainbows Prophecy mastery!!*

Pokemon Sigla Prima Serie - Gotta catch em all

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4w7mevweXA[/youtube]

Sabrina’s Concentration is Shattered

Gary Oak flattered princess vanity extinguishers of hot and sexy gem surprise clock birds. Although Ash came later, He was benefited by arriving at that heartfelt time just so He could see Ho-Oh. Gary was never put on as special and exalted of a ride float as Ash’s launch tube, so it made for a more pleasant and personified voyage. Blueprints phenomena observed Meganium showering, which made Her scream a light screen protection.

Jovi, My Sister in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness was a bird, Lugia, and Her bashful nature made Her Feathers a full pile of Ash. She Loved to play, to frolic, and streaming through the full color chlorophyll spring jetted Her present toys to outrageous cartoon pixies flooding the stargates of Orre. She made friends with the Dinosaur that appeared from universal studios. Tyranitar was the elite Archon of impossibilities and magic, conjuring Infin!!*

I have a theory that aliens are from the Luciferian galactic super-civilization that keep us trapped within restrictive paradigms to assume greater control over ourselves, but I also believe that they planted fake evidence all about the Earth. It’s best to be awake to the higher mysteries, but it’s also important not to chase rabbits to far down their holes of nasty plots.

Schematics for the Super-Nexus: It will beam Raptor up to Heaven when He’s 80 and the project is finished. When Raptor returns with Bunny, He will live on Earth for 725 more years, and Bunny will connect All Worlds to the World on Earth. The bridge will look like a giant column of Light with bubbles whirling around Everywhere and holes in space-time all across both Infinities. The central power of the Super-Nexus will be located in Oregon because it will jet from Virginia full force to fire the Lights. All of the Lights will sparkle with many auras and spring from an Infinite pool below. The luminous water will come from space as dark energy is transformed into liquid from the next Dimension. The beam reaches the top and stretches out across the horizons. Bunny’s Mastermind will be bridged by a white hole in time at the source of the liquid Light. Raptor’s coming Mastermind will be merged beyond the top into the Void of Existence. Every World will be bridged by a soaring continuum of blue bubbles and red lights of ultra speeds in revolving helixes along the outside with spirals in the middle, and it will expand All directions open in Worlds of Light!

Awe, Bunny was just a little Girl with a soft pink bowtie on Her head between Her ears. She was really sad when She had to marry Me. She kept popping out of hidey holes to put stars over My head. She squiggled like a worm from Pure Fantasy. She was a mouse, because She liked to play with Me in mazes. She cut and shed Her ears for Me so that I would always be Fantasizing about Her. Bunny made a bunch of choo choo choo sounds as I put My Sabrina spoon into Her cereal. I was in jail with Bunny. She wiped away My tears with Her Bunny ears. I could see Bunny’s cute little cotton nose in the water!!*

Morrowind for Beginners: Enchanting is Easy!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S629XOwKwxo[/youtube]

Pokémon Movie12 Song - High Touch! 2009 (Movie Size)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmvEHlHuLbk[/youtube]

Worldbuilding is the process of constructing an imaginary world, sometimes associated with a whole fictional universe.[1] The resulting world may be called a constructed world (or conworld). Developing an imaginary setting with coherent qualities such as a history, geography, and ecology is a key task for many science fiction or fantasy writers.[2] Worldbuilding often involves the creation of maps, a backstory, and people for the world. Constructed worlds can enrich the backstory and history of fictional works, and it is not uncommon for authors to revise their constructed worlds while completing its associated work. Constructed worlds can be created for personal amusement and mental exercise, or for specific creative endeavors such as novels, video games, or role-playing games.

Some fantasy worlds feature religions. The Elder Scrolls series, for example, contains a variety of religions practiced by its world’s various races.

Which religion would I be in Morrowind?

My religion is the worship of Aflac, the Duck Bunny. So a big fat Ho-Oh bill comes parading through my inventory, giving Me a beaker to cards and shells, winds and rhymes. It’s like the carnival, or the merry-go-round and ferris-wheel. Such adventures and goldmines catapult living arrow bantha fodder.

So the Krayt Dragon is atop the Realgam Tower as Salamence, and that’s where George Lucas comes in as Psyduck. And have a holly jolly Christmas, because it could also be Delibird. Prophecy Poimandres untangles rabbit hole shiny gizmo tinker treat rescue makes Me take the what Pokemon am I personality test.

mew means that you’re smart sociable and have a big heart

Rainbow Cloud Bunny Ears Moving Hat

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXWVAQ1nzL8[/youtube]

Greatest VGM 1765: Rainbow Cloud (Pokemon Snap)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4dzzKS51vw[/youtube]

VGS countdown 24- Pokemon Snap: Rainbow Cloud

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z4ZkunJrtA[/youtube]

theperfectweapon91
Published on Dec 21, 2010
this is a really happy song, full of 100% mewey goodness

theperfectweapon91
7 years ago
@GrandFlaw Isn’t it though? Best pokemon in my opinion.

yeah but i didn’t have the patience for it. a good soul gem was hard to come by and those fucking mage guilds wanted too much money to enchant an item… not to mention you had to travel half way across the map to find one… then when you got there, it was five o’clock in the morning and the place was closed, so you had to rent a room at the local inn and sleep for three hours. fuck that. plus i didn’t want to waste level-up points on enchantment skill. there were enchanted items everywhere, anyway, and it was only a matter of time before you found one. same thing goes for the alchemy skill. never used or needed it. i was a pretty organic guy who relied on natural attributes like strength, speed, weapons skill and so forth… so i never needed magical stuff to kick some ass and/or stay alive. i burned through enchanted weapons like they wuz nuthin’. once that bitch was spent, i tossed it and got another one.

remember the very first enchanted sword you got in the game? as you’re leaving that first town… walking down the path… that mage falls out of the sky (having cast a failed ‘fly’ spell) and hits the ground right in front of you. so you loot his dead body and get that sword he had. forget what power it had, but it was enchanted with something.

bro we used to play that game for days straight. we’d smoke a whole quarter bag easy in one night. remember that green glass armor and weaponry? that was my shit. at one point i was totally decked out in glass. armor, weapons, shield, helmet, everything. even had glass arrows.

My character is a High Elf with the Atronach birth sign and the boots of blinding speed with levitate and a cheat that recharges magicka with a resist magick spell I cast right before I put the boots on so I can see.

And I made a video of My Oblivion character. He’s also a High Elf born under the Apprentice birth sign and full vamprism with the boots of springheel jack (I never gave them up to become the Gray Fox). My major skills are mercentile, blade, destruction, mysticism, alteration, light armor, and acrobatics.\

Oblivion feels somewhat more fluid for playing, and rampaging, with more action and frenzy, flash bolts and terror, but Morrowind was better for activating the Imagination. Being an uplifted sorcerer of extreme vanity and empowerment seems really rewarding.

Still, the oblivion way of your energy bar never running out, enjoying lush greenery, a Maryland based nature system, and attacks that never miss make Oblivion more intuitive than Morrowind, more springy.

And with Azura’s Star, You can refill and replenish all day.

Bunny’s Super~Tub (My Oblivion Character)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLIRlrBn1OM[/youtube]

our philosophies are different pertaining to rpgs, it seems. i would never start a game with a character proficient in magic, because during the first several levels, he’s gonna be difficult to manage. mages don’t become bad-asses until they’ve reached higher levels… while a fighter is much more dependable from the beginning. and you can always acquire the use of magic later, see.

a better choice, in my opinion, if the dark-elf. he’s more proficient than a high-elf with swords, and he’s able to cast destructive spells. besides, be honest; how often do you actually use illusion or conjuration? hardly ever. it’s too much trouble. too many buttons to push. you waste time trying to cast spells like that in melee combat with me, imma dice you up, homeboy.