Does everyone agree that Trump is nuts?

I want to maintain our white majority in white countries by eliminating immigration, both illegal and legal.
But I don’t take issue with non-whites who already came here legally, just illegals.

I respect David Duke, Adolf Hitler I’m not sure, I haven’t done enough independent research.
From what I’ve heard, he was much more tolerant than the MSM makes him out to be.

Most Western countries have negative birthrates. Who will replace the workers?

Do you post on Stormfront?

Japan and South Korea seem to be managing.

Nope

I am not an American and believe I can offer a more objective view on Trump and his psychology.

The first thing is when we discuss psychological manifestations we need to understand they come in degrees from 1/100 [low] to 50 Medium and >80 high [clinical].

Based on what I have seen, read and listened, my ratings of Trump’s psychological status are as follow;

1. Narciscism - Medium to high
  2. Egomania - Medium to high
  3. Psychopathy and sociopathy - low to Medium
  4. Driven for success - 90/100
  5. Goal driven 90/100

To be successful in a large corporation and a nation of many people [given the current circumstances in general], the leader has to have some degree of psychopathy, i.e. from low 20 to medium 50/100. Of course other critical qualities for the job must be present.

To assess a person, one has to list all the pros and cons, then look at the netted results relative to the objectives defined and circumstances in a report card basis with all the relevant criteria.
My assessments is the pros from Trump outweigh the cons relative to the present circumstances.

Given the present circumstances, I believe Trump is the best man for the President job and this is proven with results.
Note Maslow’s hierarchy where the basic needs are hunger [economics] and security [defense] which Trump has performed very well.

All the negative reports on Trump are purely ideological.
Most reports of Trump I have read of Trump are not balanced at all but 99% negatives and outright bias.
I understand most of the media and News are monopolized by the Left who are very bias in their reporting to the extent of lying blatantly.
As an outsider I don’t see Trump as racist but the media and Democrats kept accusing him as a racist based on rhetoric. Fortunately with Philosophy as my forte, I could see through the bullsh:t easily.
One classic example is the Elijah Cummings’ case, where Trump condemnation of Baltimore is deemed racist but not when Bernie, the ex. Mayor and Cummings himself condemned Baltimore negatively.

Most of my friends and relatives have a VERY bad impression of Trump and I believe they have been brainwashed and bewitched by the ideological war of the media and the Democrats.

I believed most Americans who are unable to give a balanced opinion on this matter are also brainwashed by the ideology battles rather than rationally weighing the truth of the matter.

Trump is not nuts, but you would be a nuts [philosophically and intellectually] if you don’t approach your assessment in a balanced manner epistemologically, rationally and with wisdom.

1. Narciscism - Medium to high
  2. Egomania - Medium to high
  3. Psychopathy and sociopathy - low to Medium
  4. Driven for success - 90/100
  5. Goal driven 90/100

How do you rate him regarding truth, integrity and character?

It’s very dangerous internationally to call people terrorists. Enemy combatants, maybe.

Enemy of what? Giving tax cuts and loopholes to the ultra rich?

Trump has never been nor will ever be my president.

Republics are evil, but with trump, we don’t even have a republic.

Direct democracy folks.

If you vote me for president, I’ll be the last president.

Donald trump is a piece of shit on a stick.

The Don is a truly Marmite figure in the United States and everywhere else too
But his supporters are very loyal indeed and that simple fact cannot be denied

They are ordinary Americans who both individually and collectively love God and their country and everything that it represents to them
They believe in the American Dream and in traditional conservative values and absolutely hate anyone and anything that disrespects this
I saw some of his followers on twitter and they were doubly proud - proud that he is their President and proud too that they are American

I would rate Trump’s integrity as high as noted by his very aggressive attempts to perform and meet the promises he had made. If Trump do not has a reasonable degree of integrity he would not have been successful as the businessman he was.

Character wise, Trump is a very aggressive and very determined high achiever, perhaps to feed his egomania as a boaster.
One very noticeable weakness with Trump is his very ‘thin skin’ which again is related to his high ego. I don’t see this as a problem if there are no evil and violent intent involved.
In Trump’s case there is need to consider a trade off between the positive results he produced and any consequences of the above negative traits. I see a net-positive in Trump’s case.

In terms of truth one has to consider the weightage and criticalness of the statement to some relevant criteria, e.g. National Security, economy, etc.

One problem which is typical and common with most people is he is caught up with generalization without specific qualifications.

E.g. his reference to “Baltimore” in is tweet which is very general whereas the real problem is specifically with West Baltimore and not the whole of Baltimore. I think Trump like everybody presumed that is common public knowledge and expected everyone to know the specific. Perhaps it is because Twitter has a word limit thus he could not elaborate the details.

However from a philosophical point of view, the above is a fallacy of generalization.

One point is whatever statements given by Trump they are open to be fact-checked by the whole world and thus if anything statement is critical it would have been exposed for consideration.

It is difficult to stop Trump from speaking the way he does but what is critical is we need to consider the weightage and criticalness of the truth of the statement and how it will effect the USA and the world.

You are too hasty and subjective, and mostly likely brainwashed and bewitched by the media and negative ideologies.

It is likely you are still suffering from the Trump Derangement Syndrome arising from the terrible cognitive dissonance, i.e. that Trump was NEVER, NEVER, NEVER expected to be President BUT ended up as the President of the USA.
Such a terrible cognitive dissonance can really destabilize a person’s psychic.

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN’T WIN COMPILATION
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G87UXIH8Lzo[/youtube]

As I had stated, to be objective you need to rate Trump on a report card basis with all the relevant criteria and the appropriate weightages.

It is a good thing that Trump called out ‘Radical Islam.’
Note even with two Islamic driven congressperson, there is a already so much havoc that is related to Islamism, e.g. anti-semitism, support for CAIR [ terrorist supporters] and others. It would be worse when Islamism had continued to infiltrate into the White House [with Obama] and the US Government.

If you have studied anthropology and human nature, you would have understand that groups with a certain percentage of high achievers are very successful, i.e. scientists, entrepreneurs, artists, writers, inventors, explorers, etc.
To motivate the entrepreneurs there is a need for incentives in terms of low tax to encourage greater growth and innovations. Note many ultra rich are great philanthropists and undeniably there are greedy ones also.
What is critical for entrepreneurs is to sustain their drive to high achievements, growth and innovation thus rippling down and facilitating others down the line to succeed in their own levels. High taxes will kill those drives.

Note the example of Amazon and New York City.
The NY condemned and hated Amazon for their supposedly exploitation of profits thus were unfavorable to Amazon, but the consequences is a lost of few thousand jobs without alternatives. With such policies and ideology, New York City will be like West Baltimore in no time of such an ideology and its policies are exerted further.

Trump lives in a bubble, financial and otherwise.

He’s lucky that he gets to look so good.

I’m a direct democracy person, I think every us president has been a shit

I’ll add this:

m.youtube.com/results?search_qu … ohn+oliver

You might want to check how successful a business man he is. There are many reports to the contrary. Maybe if the facts aren’t really known? Perhaps why he hasn’t released his income tax records.

I don’t think that is the definition of integrity. Here is a sample from businessdictionary.com “Definition of integrity: Strict adherence to a moral code, reflected in transparent honesty and complete harmony in what one thinks, says, and does.”

Try the search “trump hires illegal immigrants”

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/integrity
“Definition of integrity
1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : incorruptibility
2 : an unimpaired condition : soundness
3 : the quality or state of being complete or undivided : completeness”

I think perhaps you may be suffering from a bit of bias yourself.

Not that kind of character, I was asking more along the lines of moral character. Faithful? Truthful? Honest? Doesn’t take advantage of others. That sort of thing. Above suspicion.

There are many examples of his “facts” being checked. Does how critical a lie it is, in any way imply it’s still not the truth?

His rhetoric is hateful and childish. He refers to anyone who he perceives as an opponent with what he intends as demeaning insults and belittlement.

1. Narciscism - High to extreme
  2. Egomania - High to extreme
  3. Psychopathy and sociopathy - Medium
  4. Driven for success - 90/100 (Not an admirable attribute if you are willing to do anything for it.)
    4a. Goal driven, a subcategory of what is commonly thought of as an attribute of success.
  5. Honesty - low to medium
  6. Integrity - none to low
  7. Moral Character - none to low

In terms of success, one critical measuring indicator is the person’s net worth, i.e. his assets over his liabilities which I read is a net-asset position for Trump. I read Trump was once VERY debt laden but no more and that he had learned his lessons to be debt free is one great achievement.

In its 2018 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump’s net worth at $3.1 billion (766th in the world, 248th in the U.S.). Bloomberg Billionaires Index listed Trump’s net worth as $2.48 billion on May 31, 2018, and Wealth-X listed it as at least $3.8 billion on July 16, 2018.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_of_Donald_Trump

The value for “integrity” is comprised of a wide range of traits, i.e. with synonyms like;

honesty, uprightness, probity, rectitude, honour, honourableness, upstandingness, good character, principle(s), ethics, morals, righteousness, morality, nobility, high-mindedness, right-mindedness, noble-mindedness, virtue, decency, fairness, scrupulousness, sincerity, truthfulness, trustworthiness

Meeting his promises is “trustworthiness”.

Trump has a large building and construction empire. I don’t believe his organization has a policy to hire immigrants. This non-compliance is likely to be committed by his employees down the line without his direct approval.

Btw, I did not insist Trump is perfect without blemish in terms of morality. Morality, i.e. good versus evil comes in degrees. The point is how critical are those “immoral” acts that he had committed. Did he murder anyone? I am sure the FBI would have cleared him of any serious immoral acts before allowing him to be a candidate for President.

Note the baseline is the FBI, CIA and other authorities would be cleared him of any significant immoral and evil acts to allow him to be a presidential candidate.

What you are bringing up about Trump are merely ‘sweating the small stuffs’ as you had been brainwashed and bewitched by the media and the leftists.
What is critical and reasonable is to focus on whether Trump has performed well in accordance to his ‘Employment Contract’ as President of the USA.

It is obvious the President of the USA’s performances is an open book for all to verify. After two and half years, Trump had indeed performed very well in his job.
However what is very sick is the media and the left NEVER report on his achievements but always report negative on Trump in every which way.

Note the recent New York Time changing their headline from neutral truthful reporting to bias lies.
youtube.com/watch?v=jwsMsQILGhE

In terms of success, one critical measuring indicator is the person’s net worth, i.e. his assets over his liabilities which I read is a net-asset position [2-3 billion$] for Trump. I read Trump was once VERY debt laden but no more and that he had learned his lessons to be debt free is one great achievement.

In its 2018 billionaires ranking, Forbes estimated Trump’s net worth at $3.1 billion (766th in the world, 248th in the U.S.). Bloomberg Billionaires Index listed Trump’s net worth as $2.48 billion on May 31, 2018, and Wealth-X listed it as at least $3.8 billion on July 16, 2018.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_of_Donald_Trump

The value for “integrity” is comprised of a wide range of traits, i.e. with synonyms like;

honesty, uprightness, probity, rectitude, honour, honourableness, upstandingness, good character, principle(s), ethics, morals, righteousness, morality, nobility, high-mindedness, right-mindedness, noble-mindedness, virtue, decency, fairness, sincerity, truthfulness, trustworthiness

Meeting his promises is ‘uprightness’ honorableness, principles "trustworthiness"which I think is one of the most critical trait re one’s integrity.

Trump has a large building and construction empire. I don’t believe his organization has a policy to hire illegal immigrants. This non-compliance is likely to be committed by his employees down the line ‘once upon a time’ without his direct approval.

Btw, I did not insist Trump is perfect without blemish in terms of morality. Morality, i.e. good versus evil comes in degrees. The point is how critical are those “immoral” acts that he had committed. Did he murder anyone? I am sure the FBI would have cleared him of any serious immoral acts before allowing him to be a candidate for President.

Note the baseline is the FBI, CIA and other authorities would have cleared him of any significant immoral and evil acts to allow him to be a presidential candidate.

I agree some of Trump’s tweets are childish, belittling, put-downs but definitely not hateful. Which ones are hateful? I believe you have misperceived them as ‘hateful’.

What you are bringing up about Trump are merely ‘sweating the small stuffs’ as you had been brainwashed and bewitched by the media and the leftists.
What is critical and reasonable is to focus on whether Trump has performed well in accordance to his ‘Employment Contract’ as President of the USA.

It is obvious the President of the USA’s performances is an open book for all to verify. After two and half years, Trump had indeed performed very well in his job.
However what is very sick is the media and the left NEVER report on his achievements but always report negatively on Trump in every which way.

Note the recent New York Times changing their headline from neutral truthful reporting to bias lies and rhetoric.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwsMsQILGhE[/youtube]

Here one by Tim Pool a liberal centrist [objective reporting] on;

Fake News About Trump Is Getting Insane And It’s Tearing America Apart
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ISXpTGNQ4[/youtube]

You believe Trump is debt free. Think about the conflict of interest if he wasn’t. His corporation is divested of his interest as result of the potential conflicts it would create. As long as Trump is president, he has as much worth as he is able to save from his paycheck. Trump isn’t suppose to have an empire while an acting president. He is to have no involvement with “his” holdings at all.

A persons net worth, monetarily? What does that say about humanity. Feel your way around his treatment of others? You aren’t going to do it with a calculator.

I’m not so sure I can agree with your sentiment regarding degrees of morality. I think you are confusing the ideas of what is moral and what is criminal. I believe it is immoral to take what you haven’t worked for, but we haven’t legislation for all the ways people get away with doing that. Our laws regarding what is criminal haven’t kept up with our ideas of morality. The FBI or CIA can’t charge him for being self centered or egotistic unless in those acts he has committed and infraction of a criminal code. Just because he hasn’t been charged. does not imply he is moral to a degree. It is a Boolean equation. Two negative truths in a table don’t yield a truth. Any negative yields a negative.

Sub-note: That is an inadequate baseline. They would only be capable of clearing him of criminal acts, that have previously been legislated. We can’t prosecute anyone for being evil or immoral, unless it is a legislated crime.

It’s not just his “tweets” (but an interesting diversion to limit the scope) but its fairly systemic of every thing he says in speeches as well.

And perhaps we should look at a definition of hateful and see how many ticks are placed in which column.

Definition of hateful, from Webster-Meridian.

1 : full of hate : malicious
2 : deserving of or arousing hate

His comments regarding McCain seem to quality as malicious.
His speeches at his rallies in this opinion appear to qualify as arousing hate. The results are in the news, but that’s just Trump’s rhetoric. Do you think he can’t be held accountable?

Let’s look as some of the synonyms:
bad [slang], bitchy, catty, cruel, malevolent, malicious, malign, malignant, mean, nasty, spiteful, vicious, virulent.

Listening to him speak, you wouldn’t tick a check on at least of few of these? Hateful.

He has? What do you know of his employment contract?

Brainwashed And bewitched. Wow that is some opinion you hold of my capacity. Sounds sort of like you hate that. You hateful too, or just frustrated?

You are starting to sort of sound like a Trump parrot. What media have you been paying attention too?

In retrospect It doesn’t look like this is true. You have confused criminality with morality and notions of evil. Your entire argument rests on the premise that someone would have recognized evil or lack of morality and prevented him from becoming president, therefore he can be neither immoral or evil.

You do know that if you stick your finger in the hole, you can for a while, retard it from becoming bigger. It takes a world to make the world go round but Donald Trump thinks he can do it himself. That is some ego. What leftist agenda am I bewitched by?

It’s a two way street and traffic runs in both directions, or are you one of those that thinks they own the street?

If not an American then what? I became here.

“Debt Free” that was a hasty mistake.
I meant Trump is not burdened with a net-debt position, i.e. more assets than ‘debts and liabilities’ thus his net worth reported as between $2-3 billion.

Note I am confident with my knowledge of the Philosophy of Morality and Ethics in this forum. Note my posts on the subject.

The framework of morality and ethics and independent from but related to the judiciary & legislation which is politics.

According to Kant, morality represent the ideals while ethics represent the practical aspect of morality on a personal basis.
The morality and ethical principles are adapted for political matters within the related legislature and judiciary.

Within the above there are degrees.
In terms of morality [i.e. ideals] obvious there is a difference between the subject of genocides, mass rapes, murders, to petty crimes.
Being self-centered and egoistic is not a moral issue because one can do good [without evil acts] by being self-centered and egoistic.
In terms of morality, obviously there is a difference in degrees if we compare Trump to Hitler, Stalin and other evil dictators on one side, and Gandhi to the other extreme. Trump is somewhere in between.

Your knowledge of the Philosophy of Morality and Ethics is weak, thus your points above has no weight.

You are getting deceptive here, note

Hate:
a: intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury
b : extreme dislike or disgust : ANTIPATHY, LOATHING
had a great hate of hard work
c : a systematic and especially politically exploited expression of hatred
a crime motivated by bigotry and hate

Even in politics there should be elements of ‘intense’ and ‘extreme.’ Currently the use of ‘hate’ in politics is rhetoric and an abuse.

In the case Trump insults of others, he is merely playing a political game and there is no record of such when he was in the business world.

Btw, philosophically [if I am not mistaken, it was Aristotle] the term ‘hate’ is reserved from the dislike of things that cannot be changed, i.e. race, genes, handicap, terminal illnesses, and the likes. ‘Hate’ should not be used for ‘religion’ because one can change one’s religion.

Obviously there must be an employment contract!

I am stating facts objectively.
From the way you expressed your points, it is most likely you are brainwashed and bewitched by the media and the left.
Otherwise present your arguments objectively with more facts.

I give attention to all the various range of media from all over the world.
What is most critical is I strive to be objective, rely on evidence and argument leveraged on the principles of Philosophy.

Actually it is you who is lacking in the knowledge of the Philosophy of Morality and Ethics.

You are anti-Trump without giving a balanced view just like those on the left.
You don’t give any considerations for anything positive he has done at all but emphasized on only the negatives just like the left and its media.

Meanwhile I acknowledge Trumps has his negatives cons and pros as well. Overall, his performance as the President of the USA so far is net-positive.

I am from the East, not in the USA and is not an American, thus not embedded with either Republican or Democrats ideology.

As I mentioned above;
“In the case Trump insults of others, he is merely playing a political game and there is no record of such when he was in the business world.”

To be effective and succeed in a political game one has to be very fluid and flexible to switch from one extreme to the other extreme strategically to adapt in achieving one’s objective [that is positive to humanity]. This is why the best politically leaders has to have some reasonable degree of being a psychopath, i.e. being more objective and not be a slave to one’s emotion.

Trump says NK’s Kim sent ‘very beautiful letter’
mobile.reuters.com/video/2019/0 … oChannel=1

Do you think Trump political romance with Kim Jon Un is really for real?
Nah! this is purely a political strategy with minimum friendly sentiments. Note Trump and Kim were condemning each other not too long ago.
In this case Trump is smart to keep the path to negotiate on a more ‘friendly’ term. Here Trump had kept a restraint on his ego for the greater good of humanity - Don’t you know that!

Your condemnation of Trump without any consideration for the good and positive things he had done for the USA and humanity is a sure sign you had been brainwashed, hoodwinked and bewitched by the media and the left.
Btw, how had Trump’s behavior and policies effected you personally in terms of financially, job availability, taxes, etc. other than your own personal bias psychological misperception indulgent in negativity.

Like I stated earlier: trump inherited a bubble.

He’d be talented if he could fuck that up!

It doesn’t say much about the man.

When it comes to character and integrity, he has none.

List what you believe are his accomplishments.

I sense I was born with a different genetic makeup then you that may explain what values I am drawn to that differ from yours. I am fond of the question of nature and nurture and really like the updated terminology of genes and memes. It seems to fit.

So Trump has accomplished a lot. I just don’t agree with his agenda. I am pro earth, would rather error on it’s side. So Trump has accomplished a great deal of things I believe are mistakes. If he vows to build a wall and succeeds you’re like look at his integrity. He came though on a campaign promise. What if it’s a promise I wish he didn’t make in the first place? That I don’t recognize them as successes is more about what I perceive his values are that informs his morality. I’m really stuck on a fence here. If I’m brain washed at all it comes from a distinction between individual success at the cost of all else, which is something I just can’t agree is a success. The alternative is we are better capable working together to augment each others weakness as a definition of success. The cosmic debate seems to rage on.

If you wish to characterize thought of other species, our ecosystem, and our viability on the planet as left wing propaganda that is of course up to you. Trump has accomplished a great deal but I will still argue that I don’t think of them as accomplishments. I recognize that perhaps you do, so let us discuss his accomplishments and see what has been accomplished from your perspective.

If you think that makes me brainwashed, certainly I would entertain the potential of a debriefing.

Just as a primer of the sort of metric I value.

Suicide rates in the nation, up or down? The integrity of family values up or down. Collectively are we happier in our day to day experiences of life as a result of Trumps contributions. Do we feel any more secure. Are more or less individuals able to reach their potential? These are the things I value. They are the frame work of what I question is morality. The ideology that affects practical application and is adapted to legislature and our judicial system?