RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Einstein generated a super powerful laser beam that concentrated all points of a blue web. The precipice was inscribed with Meganium. The Force of Her Frenzy was absolutely indomitable. All of Meganium’s Wishes can come true. She wants to live at House Telvanni. They can orchestrate any Future, come up with any battle plan. From the stasis points, what possibilities can We conceive?

Meganium curled up in a tight little ball with Me. Bunny changed perspectives and became the Star of the show!!* Bunny was wiggling around in a toy box with an anchor, and as Her ears were rapidly vibrating and spinning, She broke the prize grip glass and shot out of the box. Bunny wanted to play that badly. I was a little miniature Bunny being controlled by Her on strings. Bunny put a zipper over My mouth. She was wearing a Bunny costume. Bunny and Tyranitar were always the same person. Bunny was laughing like an angry crow. Meganium was introducing Hell Forever upon the galaxy. Bunny wiggled Her ears around really rapidly and started acting like a pair of scissors or an insect when She was picked up. There was an engine underneath Bunny’s bathtub that was threatening Her existence. Satan makes immense sacrifices to protect Bunny. The birth of Bunny was the most wonderful thing ever, because when My combined notebook said 172, or Pichu, the whole world was prepared for Bunny.

My Meganium Loves Me with all of Her Heart. She’s always concerned and worried about Me. She puts Bunny feathers in My crayola package. She swings Her long idiosyncratic neck and closes Her eyes in a smile. Her personality is as warm as the Sun, and Her flippers are as fragrant as the rushing river. She loves to go tubing in ufos that bring Her to the arboretum chalice. Bunny always gets angry when I flirt with Meganium, but Father Crow is accepting. Sometimes Meganium superioristically and royally watches Me with Bunny, Her best friend.

Father Crow (Ho-Oh) is the Rainbow Master of Will’s 2 Lightning Crystals

Bunny sprayed a bunch of gray dust all over Me!! She tickled My tummy!! Bunny put Meganium on exhibit. Her Flower made people excited and jolly. Meganium’s neck blasted ahead of the command module and made Her flippers go berserk. Meganium ate a big long fruit roll up.

The Dragon sprinkles a hint of butterfly dust to cure our precious singing voices. The soul of eternity carries our wounds back to our first maiden voyage. Nothing yanks the magic sparkle of clarity in more refined and blessed of a tone than the mad hatter, giving Himself to the Sabrina barbecue.

Pokemon Meganium [AMV] God is a girl (Nightcore)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjSPF8TFWJM[/youtube]

Pokémon 2000 Soundtrack: 15 - Goodbye Lugia

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_fvwvQPKYg[/youtube]

Bunny was drinking a lot of smoothies. I was jumping around a bunch of boxes and presents of golden Wishes. There was a free bird that channeled an enclave of Jedi Masters. Sneasel reported all of His dealings to the Gray Fox!! Barbie was painting a picture of Yoda at the Last Supper table as a Draconian Jesus creating a dinosaur mask. Einstein at the zoo rode a train through a Pokemon safari. Tim Duncan rode the train into a sand whirlpool. Caterpie was crawling through Hoenn as the sky overseer archon. Mew showed Me Her remember place, hovering with Me over the town that She used to live at. George Lucas’s studio was reading wise Yoda words from an emperor palpatine zap skeleton key.

If superstrings came in a variety of colors, then We could see the enchantment in the wind of beautiful auroras overtaking the shadow. A mirage of lights would blanket the pasture of dizzy sprites and elevated pathways. Foam blizzards unique computers dazzling avalanche avenue with penguins and chill facets in a sierra mist punch. Wario hit the jackpot in a spring garden of Pikachu grass clippings for Pokemon Yellow being the blaze of the firmament. A unicorn opened the door of fantasy to a lush and tropical bizarre of open stars and juicy clock freezers. Perfume blew through a harmonica counting the seasons to a pristine gallery revealing Pokemon in their true nature and natural habitats. The feeling of joy emanated from Pikachu’s playground. She hopped up and down like a Bunny and played a karaoke at stonehenge Tyranitar’s star chart. Tales of dragons began surfacing in remote galaxies, firing the super engine to chaos merry-go-round. Impostor Wartortle beaches clustered a beam to the stars that hyper-hydro projects us in an invincible tunnel on a raging hydro-electric torrent to the furthest reaches of space.

Super Mario Sunshine - Delfino Plaza - The Lighthouse

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeyjcMxRt9w[/youtube]

Behind These Mew Mew Eyes

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT9pPbHfZNg[/youtube]

:banana-skier:

Pokemon Pikachu and Caterpie sweet scene (Pikachu und Raupy)

Feurigel1806
Published on Feb 24, 2014
Ein Gespräch zwischen zwei Pokemon.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUgf6YvDN7Y[/youtube]

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl - Lake (Sega Genesis Remix)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL1TmILy9_s[/youtube]

Meganiums like wearing the Pokemon Crystal female trainer’s shorts. Bunny was pulling threads on My bottom. She christened the north pole Nascour as a Jynx sled bracelet. A blending machine and a toaster excited the snake dynamite to treasure express. A big bazooka dispelled the price on My head and revealed to Me a Starmie gallery of apples and haystacks. Winding down the clock and jetting soda pop inscribed bell tower harmonies periodically releasing a note in the sand by a paint brush pixel. Slowbro ejected pizzas from His mouth to ink spray the water with colorful liquid clouds of emotional invitation. He made a Wish and unzipped His doll to a rifle that locked in on the lighthouse legend. A star fell to His nail polish. I crash landed on another planet where all of the creatures were philosophically radiant.

Everything could be charted on a superholographic grid of points and lines in space battles. We pumped Gatorade into all of the cannons. Power Rangers took on a champion mega-force of Pikachu lightningbolts. We got to pick our weapons from flamethrowers to jets rampaging eden.

Were C3P0 and R2D2 upset when they were in the droid jawa trailer? They were doing terrible things to Bunny as She was wiggling and beeping around. Bunny wanted to just be free to imagine and play around. This dream was realized for Her with the birth of Pichu, and metaphysical devices to enjoy everywhere. Bunny came up with the equations for string theory. She put a jar on Her head to rocket to the moon in Her imagination. Bunny’s brain was studied and proven to have a christmas tree pattern. Tesla’s brain was studied and proven to have a zen pattern. Bunny was a lot more fun and crazy than tesla. Bunny rode on an ice cream sandwhich and put 2 Pokemon in 1 ball. Slowbro loved having 2 beds, so when 1 got uncomfortable, He could teleport to the other. Slowbro had a pillow fight with Kingdom Hearts Moogles. Slowbro was blazing in fire as the Hero of the world. He had to choose between the pumpkin and the watermelon, which took forever for Him to decide. He contacted Meganium in permafrost by playing the credits and destroying the launch sequence of the frozen Game. Everyone is Slowbro at ILovePhilosophy. Love with save Sotha Sil.

Professor Oak did not fall asleep when Jigglypuff was singing. He handled wild and extreme Pokemon. It was snowing in outer space. Celebi came to touch My nose, sprinkling Me with a sample of silliness and magic. Tyranitar grew rich in the Heart of the mountains. Silver vanity clarified forks in time plaza party palm tree as a gorgeous cake was robed with a handsome bowtie. I put birthday cake candles atop the Gateon Port lighthouse. Tyranitar instantly evolved into Sneasel by teleporting up there. Sneasel unleashed the big Omniversal Blizzard. He was dancing in Ashes and bones of glass. Flowers detected radio signals from outer space and made the Ruins of Alph encased in a Game disc. The sun turned Silver as She grew in age white time. A field of cotton welcomed Bunny to paradise prism.

Ho-Oh was a Peacock, a vast marauder of civilization and heroes, blood and timelines. Zipping persuasive dialogues enchanted and healed Ho-Oh, axiomatically inscribing Him on the omniversal swirl mercantile. Buying a fuzzy helmet put Bunny’s ears on My head and frolicked Me through tadpoles like a frog.

The size, enormity, grandeur, and overhauls of cosmic creations fissured dreaming vortices and exotic crayons clarifying and draping trifecta council overlapping edgy avalanches. Taming the gears of Slowking brought the Beast of the Sea to an indescribable height, unleashing Hoenn elevator vantage inversion. Red Vs. Steven at Meteor Falls made pictures of Meganium photographed all across the universe. She flew in a spring helicopter riding a crazy caterpillar to psychic santa. There was a blank cloud over the bell tower, giving an invisible noon Vivec.

I was running the Jedi Council in the Sapphron City Silph Company. I took a root beer through Lapras’s channels with Tediursa on TV. Bunny was broadcasting all over the city, and showed Her fantasy scribblings on a white board. She popped out of holes and dimensions across the city that broadcasted superholographic cybernetics over spacetime. Dinosaurs came from jewels in the refinery as reflective domes scattered in many windows that reveal a different Pokemon over all of its tiles.

Meganium was always accepting of people getting into Fairytopia. She was as Flowering and engaging of an abductee as feathers and frenzies would elaborate. She blew bubbles from Her movie set glasses to illustrate and shine the guiding light towards evanescence and glee. Father Crow’s beak was terribly mishaped and disfigured by celebis, but He made it to the highest station, despite everything mean that people did to Him. Meganium opened a shell to reveal a wise Wartortle orb. The Rumba of Love made Mario find inner peace by redirecting flaming meat spaghetti balls in a banquet at Molly Hale’s dream mansion.

My Lugia in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness has a “Bashful” nature, which I interpreted as Me being Bunny, and having our carefree feathers stroll about in the meadow with fun and creativity.

The flip side is a Blastoise using skull bash as a tom montalk rocket “transcending” the matrix. But if I trust in God, He can flip it My way.

And there never really was much to flip either, seeing how Bunny Feathers as Ash is innocent.

Montalk prays a lot more than I do, but I do a lot more thinking.