Alexander the Great

You’ll go far kid and I appreciate the contextualizing to the present of our hero.

this is true, but here’s where what is believed to be the healthy expression of intellectual love shared among men in the manner of sexual intimacy, is actually a form of degeneracy. in believing that something as profound as matters of the intellect and soul can produce a love between men that can be expressed and represented by a base profanity such as sex, the value of it is reduced and depreciated. no amount of physical intimacy can qualify or enrich a shared ethos between men, and in fact only serves to vulgarize it. so any man who feels the compulsion to become sexually intimate with another man has already violated the genuine value of agape with the erotic. greek soldiers on long war campaigns were encouraged to be sexually intimate with their fellow soldiers; this was thought to build solidarity and commitment between them, which in theory would make them better fighters (more inclined to protect each other). but here, although as a matter of expediency, the reason for an honorable commitment to one’s country in battle is reduced down to camaraderie and motivation merely to protect one’s lover. this is analogous to what i mean when i might say the ‘idea’ is vulgarized by the physical… that the reason for the collective commitment to a grand idea, an ethos, is grounded in and expressed by something profane by contrast.

sex can never be a means to express intellectual love and should only be relegated to the erotic and for the purposes of reproduction. this is why, and how, only the woman is appropriate for the man in these matters. and a real man does not ‘make love’ during sex; there is nothing sacred about physical intimacy. it’s as mundane as eating or sleeping. erotic sex should be for the purposes of pleasure and release of libidinal energies… so that once the man is satisfied he can regain his composure for the more serious matters of statecraft and politics. in my world real men never have to busy or worry themselves trying to get laid. this was a natural right and something provided by willing females who feel privileged to provide such service. and the thought of sex with another man is an unquestionable abomination. if you were caught even looking at another man with that gleam in your eye, you were immediately demoted to a career in interior design.

and another thing. women today are as capable of intellectual agape as men are… only back then they weren’t educated as much as men, so obviously they were held in contempt. but the same conditions apply for the relationship between men and women; their intellectual love can’t be expressed in the erotic, either. sexual intercourse and intellectual intercourse are mutually exclusive matters.

no. today, homosexuality between men that is not a condition of genetic physiology and instead something that has been generated psychologically and though nurturing, betrays a subtle degeneracy of character and weakness of soul. notice today the general attitude of men who become gay; ‘the world doesn’t understand us’ or ‘i have more in common with men than women’, etc. these are reactive expressions that have evolved as mechanisms to compensate for failure… while genetically inclined gay men, who haven’t ‘become’ gay but always were, are responding to their natural instincts (becoming aroused by the pheromones of other men, for example). there is a world of difference here concerning the quality of the homosexuality. one is natural, the other is a contrived role.

… and if you want to know what turned all the dudes gay, i’ll tell you. it all started in the seventies when rock-n-roll stars with long hair and pooched out, succulent lips began appearing in publicity photos that young, unwilling male consumers fell victim too. frank explains:

observe terry bozzio (the helpless drummer), mad with desire!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wvzL7Kze_0[/youtube]

a cleaner version featuring don pardo as narrator:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnPV_XbkfMs[/youtube]

Graeco-Romans weren’t “Gay” in the sexual sense. That’s something written-in by Jews, to pervert and slander the Graeco-Roman history and accomplishments.

It’s as Promethean just wrote… homosexual sex is vulgar and demeaning, and never something practiced by great men throughout history. To buy into such common lies and slander, is also a sign of vulgarity and baseness. It also demonstrates how easily manipulated the history books are.

they were gay, but not ‘gay’ gay, if you know what i mean (not yet, anyway). the feminine demeanor usually developed within the high ranking aristocratic classes. the greater your access to luxury, your power to command and order people about, and your avoidance of having to do any real labor, the softer you got… and the less masculine you felt. you find most of these fruitcakes among the royal families, priests and educators (philosophers). and what enhances even more that feminine spirit in these dudes is their secret envy of the masculinity of those men of the lower classes; soldiers, athletes, farmers, tradesmen, merchants, etc. this envy gave them greater joy in the privilege of being able to control them.

a great example would be that pansy commodus in ‘gladiator’. you can literally feel the seething self disgust this guy secretly felt… especially when rejected by that one chick (forget her name): youtube.com/watch?v=X5tM3FOjTZc

anyway this was typical of a lot of aristocratic dudes back in those days.

Ok KT you win. Being schooled in greek and latin I am not really well versed in ignorance.

Still. Lets make a point of it. Of course healthy men prefer sex with a woman. Naturally they weren’t faggers, classical gaymess isn’t even about sex, only about vanity, narcissism I should say. Its just that power eroticizes and men get carried away when they drink and talk of victory. Its obscene, but so is much of war.

Alexanders story ends when the troops rebelled and compelled the king to cease the Indian campaign. All beyond that is irrelevant actually, as India carried the great yogi culture in which Jesus was also steeped in his long absence after which he is transformed from rebellious boy to magician.

India remains the invincible nation. It gained as much from England as England did of it - but of course this was always the trick of the vowel-shifters; they had something to offer. And so did Alexander. He offered the savages mathematics and woud have found, had he penetrated India, that here the folks already had their own. Imagine that - he woud have had something to bring home.

Instead of feeding back ancient Indian logic to Greece the whole affair ended in a puerile dream. And so the myth remained true, Achilles and the phantasmagoric nature of power. Caesar, our world.

Life as a mass phenomenon is so easily moved into precarious and nonsensical paths, simply because there are no “normal” paths. The invention of a Norm is what poses the largest problem; one needs at once to be sublimely fantastical in creative whim, that temperament of the evil clown, and one needs a steady high voltage of disciplined unfolding force.

An interlude.
These are examples of non-Alexandrian, normal human thinking at war.
We can see the extrapolated opportunism of Hannibal which was all too proud

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxYJBWcS08[/youtube]

and the already advanced evil of the Germans.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmF3VBA_RcM[/youtube]

and we will see some Augustinian faith and some accidental elephant charges

Greek men primarily took to homosexuality because they were unhappy with the passivity of their women
So had the latter been more enthusiastic the desire to seek satisfaction elsewhere would not have existed

Also Spartan boys were taken from their mothers and trained in an exclusively male environment from the age of seven onwards
In such an environment it would therefore have been perfectly natural for them to develop an attraction to each other over time

surreptitious 75

But a sexual, physical attraction? Have human beings changed so much since then? Would a boy who was heterosexual automatically or otherwise develop that kind of attraction simply because he was thrown together with other boys? I wonder about that.

I guess the wokers have a point and somewhere, sex is sex Arc. Human warmth and flesh and passion is always going to have its effect no matter what gender. Maybe a revolting effect, maybe erotic, often in case of homosexuality, both. Much depravity. This is not something that changed. Prisons, which are filled to the brim with testosterone, are seething with homosex. And I think homosex is actually a prison or the interpretation of the passions as a prison. I dunno it seems like weary men fall for that shit.

Surreptitious is right by the way, the Greeks loathed the passivity of their women. Even though Spartans, which is an interesting story, had an all female oligarchy.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppGCbh8ggUs[/youtube]

Yeah, the point of this thread is supposed to be about superior wartactics, magic, the Gods, the stuff of the male psyche.

Zeus rayo-2.jpg

in fact, homosexuals are a very small minority in prisons. most inmates absolutely detest gay inmates. homosexuality is associated with weakness and emasculation, something reserved for what are called the ‘punks’… usually the flaming fags who do hair and laundry for a little commissary on the side. and it didn’t matter if you were the pitcher or the catcher. you’re still a fag, and you didn’t interact with other inmates unless it was for business.

what you’re talking about are hollywood prisons where you, and i quote, ‘don’t drop the soap’. however, in the prisons i was in, you didn’t even take a shower the same time as the fags. the fags had their own designated shower time. who wants to be in the shower while some freak is staring at you the whole time? i seen a nigga get laid out for staring before. bet you he didn’t stare no more.

So Shawshank Redemption is kinda true?

Anyway. Obviously the gaynarrative is obfuscation of power, the obstruction of the love of power.
So is the antiJew narrative. Its like veil after veil. Well never find out who is managing at the inner lodge. Certainly we would NOT want to know.

Also here, Alexander is refreshing. A rare episode in history where there was no power in the shadows.

nah that’s hollywood. you’d never find a gang of fags like the sisters who’ve got the muscle to extort you. okay so there’s two kinds of homos in prison. the most common kind, accounting for probably 90 percent of them, are the flaming gays. these guys didn’t turn gay in prison, but already were gay, and going to prison was like hitting the jack-pot. they love it. the other kind of gay was usually a lifer who’s already been down for twenty years… typically a big black fella named clarence or something like that. and these guys always target the fresh meat… usually the skinny white boys who don’t know the ropes and are pulling their first bid. i knew one, actually. he got beaten up in the canteen line by a lifer who’s advances he wasn’t answering to. but here’s the thing. these prisons are relatively small, and everybody knows, or knows about, everybody else. keeping in mind that nobody associates with gays unless they’re punks (harmless queers), the predator type doesn’t last long before he gets shipped. now this little white dude didn’t report that he got beaten up. instead it was someone who saw it happen, knew about the dude, and anonymously reported the event to the POleece. the dude was put into solitary and shipped to another prison in a week. found out later that he’d been through like four prisons, and did the same thing at every one. so the predators get rooted out by the inmates as soon as they become known.

being gay in prison simply isn’t cool, man, and nothing is more important and necessary than being cool while in prison. you gotta be a cool hand luke, and you can do this is a few simple steps: don’t talk to the POleece, don’t snitch, mine ya business, and put that work in on the weight pile. extra credit if you smart. inmates are literally mesmerized by intellectuals in prison. they’re treated like a species of wisemen; ‘yo see that dude over there? that nigga smarta then a mawfucka! he be all talkin’ bout god and politics and shit, man. that nigga sharp.’

Well thanks for clearing that up.

wait, you asked me something like ‘what do you think about the female intellect’, didn’t you? or was that in another thread?

really though, think about that question. it’s so incredibly general that i’d not know where to start in answering it.

i’ll make you a deal. tell me what you think about cardboard boxes and i’ll try to answer your question.

I think you can put stuff in them.

Alexander was once humbled by a man who lived to tell, at least in histories and anecdotal remnants we have of such events happening. This was the sage Diogenes, who lived in an amphora and was very witty on top of that. He is reputed to have asked, to the offer extended by the great King on his own behalf to the Socrete (in Diogenes it is best seen how the poison of down-going genius spread and took hold of Athens, the extreme quality of wit compared to the radically diminished quality of life) which was that he need merely speak his wish and it would be granted, that Mr Alexander could step aside, out of his sun. Then Alexander reputedly said that if he wasn’t Alexander he’d want to be Diogenes to which Diogenes replied that if he wasn’t Diogenes he’d also want to be Diogenes.

If true it would have been a brilliant event which it might have been because these Atheneans were really very clever people, but less consequential. Sometimes, people who aren’t as witty are still better at life. I think Alexander wasn’t very witty at all - how can one be so devout and religious and singleminded for territorial expansion and personal glorification and afford to relativize everything in a good quippy remark? One cant. One must be a bit of s stuck up asshole to get anywhere in this world, even comedians, and we all know Alexander was not a comedian.

How boring the comedian in light of the emperor, for how trivial life seems entirely, if even the Rams Horn King can be put aside for the mere grimace of a philosopher.

Same thing with a woman.

Shit this worked out pretty well. Apologies for the interrogating manner of my last post.