Jesus is ... asleep and shouldn't be alone.

I think so too and hope it. It’s like watching a baby take their first step, can’t let it all be for nothing.

Well I haven’t missed the message and neither have you. So that makes two of us which has really a lot compared to one. Except maybe we aint quite the Last Pharaoh (did you read that book? Phenomenal archaeologic account.

goodreads.com/book/show/567293.Jesus

Haha, .Jesus.

He is always good for laughs.)

But anyway if we know each other, and there are a bunch more of us, there is already a congregation.
Im not a Christian but I damn sure appreciate the mans gifts. I can’t be a Christian because he asks me to claim that my own gods are false, for one reason. But what is very cool is how much shiheads hate him.

Your gods, my gods, and his god, are the same god, they just wear different masks due to how the mind functions and how an understanding of imagery/information has to systematically function.

He mistakenly said not to believe in other gods not understanding that it’s all the same god, just appearing using different imagery that one is humble to, because an understanding can not be achieved without humility. I don’t blame Jesus for that, he did not have what we have today, science and technology, psychology, etc. He did well with what he had available though.

The unconscious/subconscious uses imagery to portray itself as via the mind to try and educate the conscious self by association of imagery with humility to gain an understanding. The imagery is dependent upon what one is humble to, that’s why it uses it. It’s like our mind is trying to educate itself with imagery. Like how a stomach will consume itself without food.

I consider Gods superior to humans and even to animals, and definely as separate entities who were here long before any human psyche ever emerged.

Human Gods like John Lennon also exist and Jesus may have been one of them but he was taught by masters from India who knew of the might of Shiva, and did not consider them to be more than drops in that vast ocean or simply small parts of it -
their psyche is part of Shiva, not the other way around.

Shiva. You don’t fuck with this god.

No I know human psyches are far smaller than even middle sized gods could fit into. As for an All-God ; obviously we are too puny to even hypothesizes something like that.

It is the collective that is it, in which we are hands out of.

The rose is the petal
or wait is the rose the bee
that causes it?

What is cause but a Rose?

And what is effect but the thorns. :evilfun:

Barbarianhorde,

Really? I thought that the human psyche could be considered to be a final frontier, more expansive even than the universe perhaps.

Jesus does not sleep, but is forgotten as the holiness of ecosystems. Devorced from the natural world is our sleep unto dearth, not Jesus’.

If you try to pick the Rose

Thats solipsism innit though?
The human psyche is inside the universe.

Since mind and experience is elecrochemical activity it is not unlikely at all that Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, the big supercharged gas planets, have a massive consciousnesses that we, or rather ancient shamans, contacted as them being Gods.

Look up when Jupiter is bright in the sky and listen. You’ll get a message for sure. Not in words, in something a million times denser in meaning.
It’ll take some nights to process the message.

This is I reckon why astrology is so flawlessly descriptive of our psyches.

Hey man long time no see.

So is there hope for a second coming, where Jesus comes to save the natural planet?

Hi, Only if we follow Jesus as the Way. That would take a radical change in the mindsets that believe Man and Nature fell into a sinful state. It would take denial of the toxic dividing myths of progress and nationalism. (See A. Huxley on these problems. His novel “Island” is about a society that believes in and acts according to ecological morality.)
Jesus is the force called Love.
Dearth comes from an absence of love.
“Everything that lives is holy”–Wm. Blake

barbarianhorde

Bite your tongue. I am not a solipsist! I am just recognizing that there is still so much that we do not understand about our psyches but little by little we get there. The same holds true for the universe.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

• Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

I do not understand how you could pull solipsism out of the hat by my first quote.

Perhaps the psyche could get lost somewhere in our great big universe if it does not sense or feel that it is connected to it or an extension of our universe. :evilfun:

I do not quite get your meaning here. Planets and stars are beautiful but I do not think of them as gods although there are moments when I look up that I may come just a little bit closer to speculating on the possibility of a God…despite myself. We are all entitled to our beliefs and i can understand how the ancients might have viewed them as gods.

PM me when it is and I will do just that. Seriously. I like your above words. At times I have come very close to worshipping the stars, the planets, trees, giant waves, you name it, but that does not mean that I actually see these things as gods.

Euraka!

I am not sure what it is you mean here. Are you speaking of how people tend to believe that the signs appear to mesh with an individual’s character, personality, good and bad characteristics?
But that may not be what you mean. ???

Barvbarianhorde,

I suppose if someone like Jesus were living today he may be a part of one or maybe any of these organizations but I think that it is a good and practical thing that we are not waiting around for Jesus and the second coming to save our planet.

dipndive.com/blog/10-amazing-or … ceans.html

gviusa.com/blog/10-best-org … d-animals/

momtastic.com/webecoist/200 … nizations/

et cetera

Ierrellus

Ierrellus, I wonder how many followers of Jesus and his teachings belong to any of the above organizations?

Would Jesus be a humanist if he were alive today?

Jesus is alive today as the humanist in all of us. Why do you continue to see Jesus as a man and not as the force of Love for all mankind? I’m glad you have faith in organizations to do something to save us from ourselves. I don’t share that faith.

Ierrellus,

Well, that is fine if that is your belief but I do not see Jesus in all of us. Do You really?

That is a part of what you see, your faith and if it works for you it is a good thing. There are people who do love mankind and who are working for its benefit. Some of these people feel as you do which is also a good thing because hopefully their actions show their faith ~~ they are not just waiting for Jesus to come in the second coming. Then there are those others who do not believe like you but they see themselves as caretakers of this Earth. They love the Earth.

Ierrellus, if you do not have that faith, then how can you possibly believe that Jesus is alive today as a humanist as you said above?
How does this force of Love work without people and organizations like this?

Arc,
I hope you are right about the groups. I grew up in an era in which you could be shot for being an idealist.

Barbarianhorde,

Just to add here to what I posted above in response to these words of yours.
We really can get “a message” for sure. It may take a few nights to process. Everything is a process, right? Sometimes we have no idea that we have already been processing something which we are not quite aware of and sometimes those things seem to come to us in a instant. Do not forget to let me know about Jupiter. Anyway, as an example of what you were speaking about if it is the same thing…

Saturday I saw the movie “The Art of Racing in the Rain”. I would have not missed it. I loved it. It was sweet, poignant, sad, inspiring and if you love animals or have a pet, especially a dog, it is movie to see. I did a lot of laughing and crying too. I am not sure what I did most of. lol At some point though, something hit me like a mini Tsunami, call it a realization, an epiphany, a message that came up from the depth of my core or where “I” really “live” inside. It is very difficult to describe things in words but I could almost feel like Tantalus did. That is not necessarily a bad thing because it gives you ~~ once again ~~ an awareness of who you are and how deeply some longings go. I cried so hard my throat hurt. lol

So I do know what you are speaking about. Everyone has a different message to be received…I suppose.