Does everyone agree that Trump is nuts?

Lol, that’s not my principle, mine is white working men and women first, or at least citizens in general first.

No evidence then to prove your earlier post? Just accusations about accusations. Trump is gonna win in 2020. Thank you for helping my cause Peter.

I’d say that depends on things like how interventionist the fool is, for example.

OK, I thought you meant crimes other than being here illegally. Like robbery say or murder.

everyone plays the blame game.
Half of the population blames the other half for their problems.
The left blame the rich, whites, Christians, men and markets, the right blame the poor and government.

Whites, Christians and men are sick and tired of being blamed for everyone else’s problems, we want our government to put us first, or at least not scapegoat us.
We don’t owe the world anything.

You mean the same kind of physical boundaries we have within countries, right?

And we’re not talking insurmountable obstacles here are we.

Idealism is needed to believe borders exist - physically it’s neither here nor there, like taking a step down the street. Artificially obstructing the way to pretend there’s a difference between here or there is just as meaningful as doing it within countries - as is done all the time.

That’s the right wing Populism narrative, sure. Is it true? Well just dismiss statistics to the contrary as lies, and problem solved.

I love the terminology too: alien. Literally deriving from the Latin “alius” meaning “other” - just more “us versus them” Tribalism. There goes that right wing amygdala flight/fight fear response, in the absence of any anterior cingulate impulse control that you see advanced in left wing brains.

It seems pointless to have these discussions when physiology has already dictated the outcome.

Why do globalists, selectively apply their metaphysics?
There’s some overlap between who and what lives inside and outside my house, therefore I let hobos and racoons sleep in my, err our house and play with our children.
There’s some overlap between what’s inside and outside my skin, therefore I don’t clean, clothe or feed myself.
There’s some overlap between yin and yang, therefore everything is a psychosocial construct, nothing exists and we’re all one.

There’s overlap between sane/insane and lawful/unlawful, so we should release lunatics/prisoners from the asylum/prison.
There’s overlap between pros/joes, so we should let joes be pros.
There’s overlap between adults/children, so we should let children be adults.

There’s overlap between the races, so race doesn’t exist.
But I know for a fact I’m black (minority/victim) and you’re white (majority/oppressor) just by glancing at you, and what’s more, I know for a fact everyone perceives me as black and you white because I’m psychic, so you owe me reparations.
Wait a minute, a moment ago you just finished saying there’s no demarcation between the races, that it’s a perfectly smooth, uninterrupted spectrum, so how can you identify who’s who?
Maybe some whites, whatever that is, are dark enough to be perceived as non-white, maybe some non-whites are light enough to be perceived as white, and what is white anyway?

Are Jews and Gypsies white?
Are Armenians and Georgians?
What is Armenia and Georgia?
Geopolitical and psychosocial borders are loose, Armenia and Georgia have been continuously exchanging genes and memes with Russia and west Asia for eons.

So why’re liberals so sure they can identify who’s who whenever it’s time to extract reparations, then immediately after go back to throwing their hands up in the air, shrugging and proclaiming: 'nah man, we’re all the same, basically…mostly…quite a bit.
It’s self-serving tripe, is what it is, cognitive dissonance.
It’s okay for us to be racist, even while we’re supposedly building this global, all-inclusive civilization, but not you, whitey.

Well I’m not buying it.
Make up your mind, either race doesn’t exist, or it exists and you think my race is uniquely fortunate and/or malevolent, based on your interpretation of our history, and this is a shakedown.

Well wait a minute, my history?
What about, your history?
What does your history say about you?
Well the bad parts of our history say nothing about us and everything about you, but the good parts say everything about us and nothing about you.
Oh, how convenient.

The truth about this metaphysical conundrum, is while lots of things, perhaps everything is continuous in many, or all respects, they’re not perfectly continuous.
Some transitions are smoother than others.
Some distinctions are more stark, like a basket of apples.
Some distinctions are more blurry, like a bowl of soup or ham and cheese sandwich.
Some are even blurrier, like a strawberry-banana smoothie.
And some are debatable, discussable, imperceptible and yes exaggerated or nonexistent.

Just because there’s some overlap between and within cultures, languages, nations and so on, doesn’t mean there aren’t any cultures and so forth.
Where we draw the line is usually some combination of our individual and collective cognition and culture, and, the reality our cognition and culture are coming into contact with, as well as our experiences, instincts and intuitions.

even apples in a basket are continuously exchanging materials and energies with one another.
The butterfly effect, what happens in one part of the universe, echoes across and affects the whole universe (in)directly.
For a God, the whole cosmos may be inferable from what a single atom is doing.

Nation is a social construct, eh?
How bout, humanity is a social construct, how bout, society is a social construct, and all that exists are individuals and little groups briefly using, misusing and abusing each other before dispersing again?
everything has parts, and is part of a whole.
All these levels of existence, individual, family, community, nation and globe have realities and unrealities to them, it’s not as simple as affirming or denying them all, or wholly affirming some and denying others.
For the globalist, the globe is the ultimate reality, the others illusory, by-products or stepping stones on our way to its realization, for the individualist, the individual, and of course for the nationalist, the nation.

Are you a white nationalist?

Who are your heroes? William L. Pierce, David Duke, Adolf Hitler?

Just curious.

Have you heard of the absurdity of extremes? They aren’t well known for being outstanding examples of argumentation.

Being “fed up to here” can take you there. Take a breath.

I don’t think anyone intended for you to take their comments to that extreme.

Aren’t you sort of taking an argument against a generalization to a generalized extreme?

I mean just because your life is dependent on a million other organisms for your immune system to operate properly doesn’t imply it’s going to feed you too.
The argument was you aren’t individually responsible to an exclusion of any other aid. There is symbiosis at play. (The "other"s benefit as we do for the relationship) It isn’t like we are doing it “alone” and they aren’t either. To think of it as individually responsible is a myth.

Eat something… yet I don’t really think it affected your appetite at all. Hmmm.

I want to maintain our white majority in white countries by eliminating immigration, both illegal and legal.
But I don’t take issue with non-whites who already came here legally, just illegals.

I respect David Duke, Adolf Hitler I’m not sure, I haven’t done enough independent research.
From what I’ve heard, he was much more tolerant than the MSM makes him out to be.

Most Western countries have negative birthrates. Who will replace the workers?

Do you post on Stormfront?

Japan and South Korea seem to be managing.

Nope

I am not an American and believe I can offer a more objective view on Trump and his psychology.

The first thing is when we discuss psychological manifestations we need to understand they come in degrees from 1/100 [low] to 50 Medium and >80 high [clinical].

Based on what I have seen, read and listened, my ratings of Trump’s psychological status are as follow;

1. Narciscism - Medium to high
  2. Egomania - Medium to high
  3. Psychopathy and sociopathy - low to Medium
  4. Driven for success - 90/100
  5. Goal driven 90/100

To be successful in a large corporation and a nation of many people [given the current circumstances in general], the leader has to have some degree of psychopathy, i.e. from low 20 to medium 50/100. Of course other critical qualities for the job must be present.

To assess a person, one has to list all the pros and cons, then look at the netted results relative to the objectives defined and circumstances in a report card basis with all the relevant criteria.
My assessments is the pros from Trump outweigh the cons relative to the present circumstances.

Given the present circumstances, I believe Trump is the best man for the President job and this is proven with results.
Note Maslow’s hierarchy where the basic needs are hunger [economics] and security [defense] which Trump has performed very well.

All the negative reports on Trump are purely ideological.
Most reports of Trump I have read of Trump are not balanced at all but 99% negatives and outright bias.
I understand most of the media and News are monopolized by the Left who are very bias in their reporting to the extent of lying blatantly.
As an outsider I don’t see Trump as racist but the media and Democrats kept accusing him as a racist based on rhetoric. Fortunately with Philosophy as my forte, I could see through the bullsh:t easily.
One classic example is the Elijah Cummings’ case, where Trump condemnation of Baltimore is deemed racist but not when Bernie, the ex. Mayor and Cummings himself condemned Baltimore negatively.

Most of my friends and relatives have a VERY bad impression of Trump and I believe they have been brainwashed and bewitched by the ideological war of the media and the Democrats.

I believed most Americans who are unable to give a balanced opinion on this matter are also brainwashed by the ideology battles rather than rationally weighing the truth of the matter.

Trump is not nuts, but you would be a nuts [philosophically and intellectually] if you don’t approach your assessment in a balanced manner epistemologically, rationally and with wisdom.

1. Narciscism - Medium to high
  2. Egomania - Medium to high
  3. Psychopathy and sociopathy - low to Medium
  4. Driven for success - 90/100
  5. Goal driven 90/100

How do you rate him regarding truth, integrity and character?

It’s very dangerous internationally to call people terrorists. Enemy combatants, maybe.

Enemy of what? Giving tax cuts and loopholes to the ultra rich?

Trump has never been nor will ever be my president.

Republics are evil, but with trump, we don’t even have a republic.

Direct democracy folks.

If you vote me for president, I’ll be the last president.

Donald trump is a piece of shit on a stick.

The Don is a truly Marmite figure in the United States and everywhere else too
But his supporters are very loyal indeed and that simple fact cannot be denied

They are ordinary Americans who both individually and collectively love God and their country and everything that it represents to them
They believe in the American Dream and in traditional conservative values and absolutely hate anyone and anything that disrespects this
I saw some of his followers on twitter and they were doubly proud - proud that he is their President and proud too that they are American

I would rate Trump’s integrity as high as noted by his very aggressive attempts to perform and meet the promises he had made. If Trump do not has a reasonable degree of integrity he would not have been successful as the businessman he was.

Character wise, Trump is a very aggressive and very determined high achiever, perhaps to feed his egomania as a boaster.
One very noticeable weakness with Trump is his very ‘thin skin’ which again is related to his high ego. I don’t see this as a problem if there are no evil and violent intent involved.
In Trump’s case there is need to consider a trade off between the positive results he produced and any consequences of the above negative traits. I see a net-positive in Trump’s case.

In terms of truth one has to consider the weightage and criticalness of the statement to some relevant criteria, e.g. National Security, economy, etc.

One problem which is typical and common with most people is he is caught up with generalization without specific qualifications.

E.g. his reference to “Baltimore” in is tweet which is very general whereas the real problem is specifically with West Baltimore and not the whole of Baltimore. I think Trump like everybody presumed that is common public knowledge and expected everyone to know the specific. Perhaps it is because Twitter has a word limit thus he could not elaborate the details.

However from a philosophical point of view, the above is a fallacy of generalization.

One point is whatever statements given by Trump they are open to be fact-checked by the whole world and thus if anything statement is critical it would have been exposed for consideration.

It is difficult to stop Trump from speaking the way he does but what is critical is we need to consider the weightage and criticalness of the truth of the statement and how it will effect the USA and the world.

You are too hasty and subjective, and mostly likely brainwashed and bewitched by the media and negative ideologies.

It is likely you are still suffering from the Trump Derangement Syndrome arising from the terrible cognitive dissonance, i.e. that Trump was NEVER, NEVER, NEVER expected to be President BUT ended up as the President of the USA.
Such a terrible cognitive dissonance can really destabilize a person’s psychic.

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN’T WIN COMPILATION
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G87UXIH8Lzo[/youtube]

As I had stated, to be objective you need to rate Trump on a report card basis with all the relevant criteria and the appropriate weightages.

It is a good thing that Trump called out ‘Radical Islam.’
Note even with two Islamic driven congressperson, there is a already so much havoc that is related to Islamism, e.g. anti-semitism, support for CAIR [ terrorist supporters] and others. It would be worse when Islamism had continued to infiltrate into the White House [with Obama] and the US Government.

If you have studied anthropology and human nature, you would have understand that groups with a certain percentage of high achievers are very successful, i.e. scientists, entrepreneurs, artists, writers, inventors, explorers, etc.
To motivate the entrepreneurs there is a need for incentives in terms of low tax to encourage greater growth and innovations. Note many ultra rich are great philanthropists and undeniably there are greedy ones also.
What is critical for entrepreneurs is to sustain their drive to high achievements, growth and innovation thus rippling down and facilitating others down the line to succeed in their own levels. High taxes will kill those drives.

Note the example of Amazon and New York City.
The NY condemned and hated Amazon for their supposedly exploitation of profits thus were unfavorable to Amazon, but the consequences is a lost of few thousand jobs without alternatives. With such policies and ideology, New York City will be like West Baltimore in no time of such an ideology and its policies are exerted further.

Trump lives in a bubble, financial and otherwise.

He’s lucky that he gets to look so good.

I’m a direct democracy person, I think every us president has been a shit