this is like, my Home?

Enthropic de-differentiation is nothing else then a determined functional derivitive. Math overcomes probable lapses, brought about by the increasing variable gap between functional understanding and realized knowledge.
Captital accumulation of understanding goes hand in glove with a general theory of economics, including that of the id.
The economy of ‘real’ value and that of the id, are inversely proportional.

Ethical liberalism rises with a general and permanent lowering of real economic value.

The games of ethnic political -social linguistics are familiarly progressively distant, within and without Sesdurian signs.
The weakness of positivism become more appearent as entropy de-constructs meaning through de-differentiating partially between the known and the understood.

This happens, by functionally uttilitizing differences into more and more general sets, in order to compensate for the loss of relative associative(inductive) meaning, by reductive means, and familiarity through Wittgenstein’s use of families of resemblances is compensated by referring them to more expansive families/sets.

Therefore, the NWO becomes a necessary function of social organization, irrespective of multiculturalism.

In an era of seeking balance , mainly consisting of material synthesis, political expediency usually trumps sense, whether it be common or not.
Most view this as a necessary cohesive tool, thereby sacrificing truth to idioms of popular self serving objectives.

That , this has an irrefutable binding effect, has been shown historically, where entire populations will adhere to some irresistible cause.

Resolved to find a real person in the Greek tradition where both opened and drained blood from their arteries ,
and mixed them in a chalice and drank. for eternal friendship. Am I doomed to failure and determined in my present mystic role? Because it has been that was since forever .

And then, there were some, at least one. And that is myself, in another time and place, according to Saint James. Will I ever find him?

It is appropriate that I’m in this sub-position. Why?
It has become obvious to me that apologies are not needed for self expression. But in spite of that, I have made numerous ones in talking within the hidden language if philosophy, to solve the most basic question of the very reason of using that language.

Oh no, I am the least presumptive of people, and really, the vanity I purport is more in line, or trying to be like into the modicum of Shopenhauer’s v
Vanity of Existence, the hyperbolic magnification of Man in love with his anthropomorphic creations.

The intent exemplifies a need for transcendence, at first dialectic, then doubtful, then transformatively willing, to expose the natural fallacy, yet, still insisting on it.

What this is, is the Greek ideal, and yes, Man wants to live himself, but is troubled by aspects of self love that misses the point, by engaging in structural self punishment.

Karen Hornet thought it possible, and the charge of a philosophical overbarance to solve psychological paradoxes appears so reactionary to those whose genetic misgivings rises to the level of out and out hate of a creator.

They rather think of a philosophically justified underbelly as a compensation toward the injustice inherent in the will to power over the sampled ideals of variant forms: such as women admiring more righteous, wise, and well formed, as interrelated.

Such interrelatiins of human qualities have to be fought for, through innumerable generations of romantic coupling, and these forms, through the use of the power to will are ongoing battles , through the sexes, the societal structures and biases hidden within.

Everyone alive has great struggles to do battles through, and ultimately it is the most logically pre eminent time of development that he has to overcome.

In the beginning was the word, but beneath the word is whete theights and the shadows lurk that later develop into that unanswerable questuon: why was he not consulted whether he wished to be born into a situation in which ultimately had to be the one to solve the problem of existence. Why was he born at all?

Was there a conscience packed into the send off , consisting of payback, of karmic debt that he had to assume?

Was part of that debt made into doubly jeopardy , by throwing in genetic instability? Was this an effort by higher order functions to firm higher order differentials?

And finally did not man’s self approbative conscious fragility no triplly bear him down with quantum absurdity?

And, doesent the goals of objectivity become evident in philosophy, through the tripartite assumption of : the power to develop a will to live; the reformation/formulation of the ‘one and the many’, trough relative time; and transformation of Man over the animal through the superman?

The benifiscence of entropic overcoming of the redundant preoccupation of whether this process is outer directed and determined, it is sources for the most part from an inner directed paradigmn- becomes a mute and unnoticeable difference toward the final phase.

Hoping will reach that point along the way!

The beach every day. Beautiful water bluest of blues and hues of green near the shore.
Gotta get a job back home , security guard or some thing . need the money. Could languid in park near the tree, and forget about time with grass there, and the reason for living but have to measure up to family responsibilities which rather then aiding down as time goes by in my retirement , forces more and more to do with especially one grandchild mentioned above. Ayden. He is all encompassing , wild child, many and much demands daughter can not cope huaband is Persian with am array of faulted family . his father left wife, also Asian and a son he nwbwr sees. I shoulder Ayden daughter is overburdened holding job, husband has been jailed and has a record . can’t get straight job up and down between more highs then lows. Using my daughter in a way, he is so strong when he is way way up, and so down when down.

They were happy when we took kid here to Polynesia , and he has chance to be with his cousins. Amire his dads name his father employs him as messenger he is disbarred attorney keeping up appearances , they do not really care about Ayden.

Woke up early its 4 am nearly, lost a tooth filling a week ago now it’s not hurting too much anymore bad sign .

My son and his four kids here, underweight , wife like mine quarrelsome and finding fault with early on projective necessity she calls it venting.
More later this may turn into a diary I don’t k la intermixed with some comment here and there, mixed with free flow not that it is more a lazy way to express , pit it down to a need , maybe quick fix.
Trucks are beginning to move here and there sparsely, do I really love her yes, I must say even if her purpose has been achieved of turning me into at least in part a slave more spiritual then material, some of which is sourced from fear of loneliness.
Later . no philosophy for a while I don’t want to do more zazen, sexuality hoping push energy upward toward heart and mind.

Crows are beginning to crow in an orchestra of kukarookoo and I will go upstairs hoping get into bed with Ayden who has decided I’m a better fit

And the beat goes on, the eternal oscillation founded on the insecurity based meta-uncertainty, politicised rather then analyzed in depth. We are all prone to it. None to be exempt , Human all too human. .

Anyway its right to be placed or put into place, story of my life and peacegirl is right , there is a right and wrong place for everything determinantly, and the rest is holding on.
Stopped going to church ten years ago , my son , what a great little guy forced us last Sunday epitome of hypocracy but ok all dressed in native wear colorful gaugenesque .
All spoken in French but gestures told what it was all about .

Elizabeth my only cousin left who speaks to me, is facing heart surgery late this month or next she says I still want to live and enjoy the beauty of it all and worried about her daughter in New York whose husband lives in New Jersey.
Ahe lived next to the Hungarian premier a few blocks down in a little flat with her husband who always demolishes anyone whom he feels threatens his standing. The Jewish side is gone down the garbage can and the Christian side of my family is not doing that much better. Little Kathy is an only child and she nearing 50 will not have any children.
Kathy is a math professor retired still working part time. She loves Wagner, was there two years ago to see the whole Ring, she asked me to go for this year’s, but my son with the triplets whom instrumental to bring up, asked us to come here. We are supposed to be resting , but its always like that lets go there and lets see that.
There in the cultural center there were what appeares to be a dozen Gauguins on lease from Leningrad, and for a second a crazy thought what of I lift a very small colorful piece, to quick fix my finances, and kept thinking about that all through the evening, it was petite , easily fitting could have placed it under my shirt. Of.course I could not have done out morally but the place was unguarded and maybe my klepto underbelly would have landed me with the gendermaire. Anyhow, but then later much to my relief found out they were copies.
But what if they were real and out of desperation like something make or break situation? Nah!

Well I’m in the shithole now only place to escape , 4 thirty am, something slimming outside , maybe a chicken, everybody getting bitten by mosquitoes me and my son not, even Ayden only a few bumpy itches so maybe it’s a sexist thing.

Another day in what appears to be paradise. Of.course it’s a cultural set, and the locals here the ones with businesses and nice homes all French and cultured. Gaigan was a.good man they say because all the great art he contributed to civilisation but bad because of his dalliance with pretty girls as young as 14.

One general framework can be examples here: the de-differentiation of polyethnic experience in Toto, is well realized by Levi Strauss, and its significance derived with compatibility between a historical poly-derivation and development between cultural and genetic markers of over at least 500 years and the actual existential significance of daily polyethnic personal living.
The intermarriage and mixing is a mini-view of similar patterned effects, and ideas of effective cohesion of such patterns can be shown.

That the mix of indinginous cultural and genetically marked variables contain similar structural signs, repeating patterns which trace evolutionary markers that can be re-integrated , may easily transcend those many years of development, and still retain general recognizable forms of similitude.

This is meant only as a general framework, looking forward to the ethno projective forces of adhisuin in forms of binding cultural forces between the present and the very dated.
In another sense, those ancient forms are still very present in a constant interplay with unending half step re-integration, but without disturbing the core belief"s and customs.

Chickens and homeless at papeete airport: a homeless person was digging through the garbage found a half a sand with and a typical French tourist stared the he’ll out of him. I offered him some fried fish and rice, which my wife tried to pawn off of me, he refused. I hid it under a napkin she didn’t notice they were so old and clumpy

A chicken walked by I dropped some rice it scooped it up and came back
Some brains I thought becoming the mass butchered chicken farmed innocent feel guilty about for every craving of Kentucky fried chicken, the colonel crooning southern.
Son went on to another island 2 hours flight away.

Adam Shiff to the Special Prosecutor July 24, 2019 :

The Trump Impeachment
Congress
Full Text of Adam Schiff’s Opening Statement Today.
By Dino Durrati / PolitiZoom - July 24, 2019317

@RepAdamSchiff / Twitter adam schiff…
@RepAdamSchiff / Twitter
Chairman of The House Intelligence Committee Adam Schiff’s opening statement today:
“Your report, for those who have taken the time to study it, is methodical and it is devastating, for it tells the story of a foreign adversary’s sweeping and systematic intervention in a close U.S.presidential election.

That should be enough to deserve the attention of every American, as you well point out. But your report tells another story as well. For the story of the 2016 presidential election is also a story about disloyalty to country, about greed, and about lies.

Your investigation determined that the Trump campaign – including Trump himself – knew that a foreign power was intervening in our election and welcomed it, built Russian meddling into their strategy, and used it.

Disloyalty to country. Those are strong words, but how else are we to describe a presidential campaign which did not inform the authorities of a foreign offer of dirt on their opponent, which did not publicly shun it, or turn it away, but which instead invited it, encouraged it, and made full use of it?

That disloyalty may not have been criminal. Constrained by uncooperative witnesses, the destruction of documents & the use of encrypted communications, your team was not able to establish each of the elements of the crime of conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt, so not a provable crime, in any event.

But, I think, maybe,something worse.

A crime is the violation of a law written by Congress. But disloyalty to country violates the very obligation of citizenship, our devotion to a core principle on which our nation was founded:

That we, the people, not some foreign power that wishes us ill, we decide,who shall govern, us.

This also a story about money, about greed and corruption, about the leadership of a campaign willing to compromise the nation’s interest not only to win, but to make money at the same time.

About a campaign chairman indebted to pro-Russian interests who tried to use his position to clear his debts and make millions. About a national security advisor using his position to make money from still other foreign interests.

And about a candidate trying to make more money than all of them, through a real estate project that to him, was worth a fortune, hundreds of millions of dollars, and the realization of a lifelong ambition – a Trump Tower in the heart of Moscow.

A candidate who, in fact, viewed his whole campaign as the greatest infomercial in history.

Donald Trump and his senior staff were not alone in their desire to use the election to make money. For Russia, too, there was a powerful financial motive. Putin wanted relief from U.S. economic sanctions imposed in the wake of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and over human rights violations.

The secret Trump Tower meeting between the Russians and senior campaign officials was about sanctions. The secret conversations between Flynn and the Russian ambassador were about sanctions.

Trump and his team wanted more money for themselves, and the Russians wanted more money for themselves, and for their oligarchs.

But the story doesn’t end here either. For your report also tells a story about lies. Lots of lies.

Lies about a gleaming tower in Moscow and lies about talks with the Kremlin. Lies about the firing of FBI Director James Comey, and lies about efforts to fire you, Mr. Mueller, and lies to cover it up.

Lies about secret negotiations with the Russians over sanctions and lies about Wikileaks. Lies about polling data and lies about hush money payments. Lies about meetings in the Seychelles to set up secret back channels, and lies about a secret meeting in New York Trump Tower.

Liesto the FBI, lies to your staff, and lies to our Committee. And lies to obstruct an investigation into the most serious attack on our democracy by a foreign power in our history.

That is where your report ends, Mr. Mueller, with a scheme to cover up,obstruct and deceive every bit as systematic and pervasive as the Russian disinformation campaign itself, but far more pernicious since this rot came from within.

Even now, after 448 pages in two volumes, the deception continues. The President and his acolytes say your report found no collusion, though your report explicitly declined to address that question, since collusion can involve both criminal and non-criminal conduct.

Your report laid out multiple offers of Russian help to the Trump campaign, the campaign’s acceptance of that help, and overt acts in furtherance of Russian help. To most Americans, that is the very definition of collusion, whether it is a crime or not.

They say your report found no evidence of obstruction, though you outline numerous actions by the President intended to obstruct the investigation.

They say the President has been fully exonerated, though you specifically declare you could not exonerate him.

In fact, they say your whole investigation was nothing more than a witchhunt, that the Russians didn’t interfere in our election, that it’s all a terrible hoax.

The real crime, they say, is not that the Russians intervened to help Donald Trump, but that the FBI had the temerity to investigate it when they did.

But worst of all, worse than all the lies and the greed, is the disloyalty to country, for that too, continues. When asked, if the Russians intervene again, will you take their help, Mr. President?

Why not, was the essence of his answer.

Everyone does it.

No,Mr. President, they don’t.

Not in the America envisioned by Jefferson, Madison & Hamilton. Not for those who believe in the idea that Lincoln labored until his dying day to preserve, the idea animating our great national experiment, so unique then, so precious still:

That our government is chosen by our people, through our franchise, and not by some hostile foreign power.

This is what is at stake. Our next election, and the one after that, for generations to come. Our democracy.

This is why your work matters, Mr. Mueller. This is why our investigation matters. To bring these dangers to light.”

Please follow me on Twitter @durrati

Thank you to all who already support our work since we could not exist without your generosity. If you have not already, please consider supporting us on Patreon to ensure we can continue bringing you the best of independent journalism.

From the WebPowered by ZergNet

This Is Why People Think Harry and Meghan Are Lying About Archie

Cheerleader Pummels Girl Who Challenges Her to Fight

Michelle Obama’s Stunning Transformation Is Turning Heads

The Important Detail Everyone Missed in This Pic of Baby Archie

Antoine Fuqua Seen Kissing Model While Married to Lela Rochon

Love Scenes That Went Too Far

Air Force’s First Female Viper Pilot Relieved of Du8).

Adam Shiff to the Special Prosecutor July 24, 2019 :

The Trump Impeachment
Congress
Full Text of Adam Schiff’s Opening Statement Today.

“Your report, for those who have taken the time to study it, is methodical and it is devastating, for it tells the story of a foreign adversary’s sweeping and systematic intervention in a close U.S.presidential election.

That should be enough to deserve the attention of every American, as you well point out. But your report tells another story as well. For the story of the 2016 presidential election is also a story about disloyalty to country, about greed, and about lies.

Your investigation determined that the Trump campaign – including Trump himself – knew that a foreign power was intervening in our election and welcomed it, built Russian meddling into their strategy, and used it.

Disloyalty to country. Those are strong words, but how else are we to describe a presidential campaign which did not inform the authorities of a foreign offer of dirt on their opponent, which did not publicly shun it, or turn it away, but which instead invited it, encouraged it, and made full use of it?

That disloyalty may not have been criminal. Constrained by uncooperative witnesses, the destruction of documents & the use of encrypted communications, your team was not able to establish each of the elements of the crime of conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt, so not a provable crime, in any event.

But, I think, maybe,something worse.

A crime is the violation of a law written by Congress. But disloyalty to country violates the very obligation of citizenship, our devotion to a core principle on which our nation was founded:

That we, the people, not some foreign power that wishes us ill, we decide,who shall govern, us.

This also a story about money, about greed and corruption, about the leadership of a campaign willing to compromise the nation’s interest not only to win, but to make money at the same time.

About a campaign chairman indebted to pro-Russian interests who tried to use his position to clear his debts and make millions. About a national security advisor using his position to make money from still other foreign interests.

And about a candidate trying to make more money than all of them, through a real estate project that to him, was worth a fortune, hundreds of millions of dollars, and the realization of a lifelong ambition – a Trump Tower in the heart of Moscow.

A candidate who, in fact, viewed his whole campaign as the greatest infomercial in history.

Donald Trump and his senior staff were not alone in their desire to use the election to make money. For Russia, too, there was a powerful financial motive. Putin wanted relief from U.S. economic sanctions imposed in the wake of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and over human rights violations.

The secret Trump Tower meeting between the Russians and senior campaign officials was about sanctions. The secret conversations between Flynn and the Russian ambassador were about sanctions.

Trump and his team wanted more money for themselves, and the Russians wanted more money for themselves, and for their oligarchs.

But the story doesn’t end here either. For your report also tells a story about lies. Lots of lies.

Lies about a gleaming tower in Moscow and lies about talks with the Kremlin. Lies about the firing of FBI Director James Comey, and lies about efforts to fire you, Mr. Mueller, and lies to cover it up.

Lies about secret negotiations with the Russians over sanctions and lies about Wikileaks. Lies about polling data and lies about hush money payments. Lies about meetings in the Seychelles to set up secret back channels, and lies about a secret meeting in New York Trump Tower.

Liesto the FBI, lies to your staff, and lies to our Committee. And lies to obstruct an investigation into the most serious attack on our democracy by a foreign power in our history.

That is where your report ends, Mr. Mueller, with a scheme to cover up,obstruct and deceive every bit as systematic and pervasive as the Russian disinformation campaign itself, but far more pernicious since this rot came from within.

Even now, after 448 pages in two volumes, the deception continues. The President and his acolytes say your report found no collusion, though your report explicitly declined to address that question, since collusion can involve both criminal and non-criminal conduct.

Your report laid out multiple offers of Russian help to the Trump campaign, the campaign’s acceptance of that help, and overt acts in furtherance of Russian help. To most Americans, that is the very definition of collusion, whether it is a crime or not.

They say your report found no evidence of obstruction, though you outline numerous actions by the President intended to obstruct the investigation.

They say the President has been fully exonerated, though you specifically declare you could not exonerate him.

In fact, they say your whole investigation was nothing more than a witchhunt, that the Russians didn’t interfere in our election, that it’s all a terrible hoax.

The real crime, they say, is not that the Russians intervened to help Donald Trump, but that the FBI had the temerity to investigate it when they did.

But worst of all, worse than all the lies and the greed, is the disloyalty to country, for that too, continues. When asked, if the Russians intervene again, will you take their help, Mr. President?

Why not, was the essence of his answer.

Everyone does it.

No,Mr. President, they don’t.

Not in the America envisioned by Jefferson, Madison & Hamilton. Not for those who believe in the idea that Lincoln labored until his dying day to preserve, the idea animating our great national experiment, so unique then, so precious still:

That our government is chosen by our people, through our franchise, and not by some hostile foreign power.

This is what is at stake. Our next election, and the one after that, for generations to come. Our democracy.

This is why your work matters, Mr. Mueller. This is why our investigation matters. To bring these dangers to light.”

youtu.be/FJOX5tCd1qs

youtu.be/9tJbqNRGSl0

youtu.be/UcFNRGsDQ1s

welcome to the home than.

Thanks

One dimensional man

youtu.be/lSYFJB7o9ZQ

youtu.be/PJJnA6zEcGk

Polanyi dreams Einstein on the beach, polanyi sleeping under the sea, the see of earnest, in, in earnest, so that so so that, recollect the mind, the mind of dark harbors, .

No one delusions’ style only connected one, one with another before.the final kick off.

Thence. Whereby some sense., of data recall, of positive lingual orientated abstracting.

To Ayden- Chris eternal return.!?!

youtu.be/WWdK9nhQpE0

This is my home because the psychology of philosophy tends Nowedays to overcome the philosophy of psychology. Philosophy , as a dynamic, historically evolved structural intentional progression, is being short gutted, by memory, to an increasing parabolic intervening variability, such as , where the intentionality is to sustain a surface preception of meaning through nominalism. In other words the effort to do this is a causitive effect toward illusionary goals.

These goals are created literally and graphically through Madison avenue simulations, where simulations are effected by congestive groups of resemblances.
The regression effects this simulacra through increasing rates of Dr-differentiative simplicity, using it as an alternative modal, short gutted logic, of interpretation of inclusive anti derivitive of sets containing other sets, until the logically impossible happens: all sets are included in a single all inclusion, with it’s ultimate all inclusion containing all sets and it’s self.

But since this is illusionary, the containment is the effect of absolute maximum superinclusion unto a singularity.
That such is predicted to occur within a generation or so, presents an inductive process with a certain end, which is goal oriented.
The One World Order, presents a simulated A1 absolute inclusive authority and control.
The 1984, the Brave New World scenarios present this productively and figuratively.

The question remains about whether this contradictory process, van retain a Nietzchean perspective, or, is compelled by no other alternative.
If not, then the re-integration of the de-differentiated pseudo illusionary deter.infants, will pose an inauthentic predicate in existential terms.

youtu.be/x5yQn_a9rW4

Who was George Cukor?

youtu.be/ct0qJnMKMLQ

This is why Jewish people have a tough time perceiving people like bobby Fisher as being narrow minded. In fact, naive realism does fail on the political level for those who simple mindedly reply kind for kind. Of is strictly a natural opiniated , crowd fulfilled panic reaction , which the supposed everyman has no way of resisting, in the lowest of low levels of argument

The Jewish people are like children, they consume the superstitious prophetic nature of existence as deterministic, laden with Karmic infallibility.

Sans that, would not the should over the is, be perpetuated as a moralistic tool with which to gage ethical ’ norms’?

They were specifically chosen for that role and hence the persecution for ever after…

Hungarian Jews are specifically prescipted for that role.

For this reason alone, naive realism fails , big time.!

The ego as sartori attainment are inversely proportional to the more karmic debt is erased in an individual life ; the more ego laden fear scratches off of the surface, from the interior. The dissolution of ego is a tremendous undertaking, and it usually consits of generational motives and preformances.

the genetic shifts entailed can not be achieved in one generation, since it has no likelyhood of changing chromozonal alterations. at least two, but even within two generations, a backslide is more probable then not.

three consistently strong motivational components will assure certain general forward shifts into the depersonalising effects to take root in the soul, originally born of guilt and fear, that transforms into a meta-religious desire.

Certain psychological oddities and disturbances motivated by the movement of energy centers from baseline erotic idealism toward the structurally repetitious circuitry [Nietzche], may shift again downwards , but with finer and finer attunements, infiltrating the middle area of feelings. that it is literally felt to be in the middle, is of widely acclaimed opinion.

that it starts way beyond death, to the extent diretly proportional the depth of the generational aquisition, receedes feelings of doubt, accordingly.

Such is what the practice of kundalini has achieved within various Vedantic practices.

The various layers of immortaility is manifested within forms of subtelty such as the subtle body, with i suppose lessens perceiptable material effects.

the soul is the subtlety beneath the last trace of material manifestations ofunderstanding. It is merely a construct to define a vanishing point between the supposed promise of the human foreward movements of eternally evolving human projects, and their expected formal arrivals.