Think about ETs! No, seriously

The earth has been here 5 billion years.

Imagine the culture and evolution of a species whose planet is 6 billion years old!!

They have 1 billion years on us !

A species this evolved and powerful doesn’t need more than one member of it to control earth, to live here. A species this old and powerful doesn’t need a swarm like in science fiction movies. The species that are made to scare us in science fiction are almost like us.

A species a billion years older would almost be nothing like us.

To contemplate this is like contemplating
An infinite universe …

That we truly are nothing but a speck of dust on a shoe.

evolution isn’t linear.
Theoretically speaking, a planet could be many times younger than ours, yet the median intelligence for all the animals living there could be many times higher than humans.

The spirit world crosses paths with ours. They penetrate an avatar’s plug to the divine ceiling, visualizing intense waves rippling from a cosmic source far beyond ours. These branes and precursors to open other worldly enveloped push buttons to make the magic happen.

The aliens may infect out matrix. They may infuse their energies into our own. But it could be cute, like playing with a Bunny.

do these look like bunny rabbits to you, bro?

see that’s what pisses me off. i’m trying to get ya’ll ready for the invasion and ya’ll keep bullshittin" around.

That was really gross. They were so slimy and gooey, infected with a deadly poison!

Bunny heals the souls of the santa clause childlike wonder-spark in our enclaves. A tree of life makes Bunny’s Meganium alien-friends brane-walk the cosmos.

Meganium’s have big, long, round, idiosyncratic necks that get laughed at a lot on alien space stations. And Mew/Bunny’s are sort of squiggled in shape dimensions like aliens.

BUT (more on point), mechanically mutating alien herd gizmos of brain chromatics on eeg monitors could remodel and reinvent brain power scaling up to whole legions that swarm and annihilate all inferior insectoid opposition (the lesser aliens). Still, if insects were big enough, they would eat people, just like aliens would.

Stephen Hawking said that the sight of aliens may be like the conquistadors raiding and burning/obliterating indians.

Movies like this only serve to promote alienphobia and should be banned for crimes against thought.

That being said, I was sort of rooting for the predator, maybe because it’s more humanoid.

Completely boggles the mind to think in those senses; yet they could quite possibly be the same as us but evolved beyond comprehension. Scenarios like this don’t end well, this is how scary movies start ya know.

I always wonder what would have happened if the dinosaurs hadn’t bitten the meteorstorm. There’d be a bunch of velociraptors banging keys on ilp with their foreclaws. Thus spake Tyrannothustra etc.

Perhaps they literally have overcome the mind body problem , at the point they did, they have ceased to be. ordinarily sensible, or perceptible .
Their simulated reality had processed a cyborg-reality that they could manipulate , so that their aura, if there is such a thing, could radiate energy at different levels.

I don’t think that a species a billion years older than us is a collerary to us wiping out the Indians. We were threatened by the Indians, they are not threatened by us.