RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Pokémon Anime Sound Collection- Real Pokémon vs Copy Pokémon

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzMF6BzGge8[/youtube]

Kobe Bryant 360 Dunk vs Kings!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS5Fm0M8dME[/youtube]

The creation of the ultimate life form tames the tides of Vis. Wes was really Lugia XD, but He could also come as Rayquaza, Scizor, Typhlosion, and perhaps even Slowking. I actually had a Slowking brain, and a Lugia soul. The devil put up an artificial code that tries to program Me as Rayquaza, but I overcame the Tempest, ironically becoming a Rayquaza as 1 possible role I play, Speechcraft.

I was actually Lucifer, because I was as Pure as the morning, but later Bunny made Me develop Imagination. Through pure thought alone, I seek to overcome determinism and devil controlled reality. Bunny became more powerful than the devil in 2002. She programmed a bulletproof Prophecy that I would become Lugia in 2001, and more importantly, She threw a few anchors in 2002, linking Me up as Prototype XD001, the Final Annihilator, an improved Lugia.

Yahweh Elyon Yeshua’s Kosmos

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI-UyYJ2REI[/youtube]

Blade cone dive wind seal plant torn grotto tame mountain pop soul quiz zoom mask clarity zap plane conduit torpedo launch lunch Bunny picnic!!

Voice tablet will sound clue yarn fabric ranch card Mew

Lugia created the most powerful system in the world!! He’s Slowking as 1 possible form that He can inhabit, since He’s the best at putting abstract minded hyperdimensional designs together. This makes Him rule the Omniverse as the Final Annihilator!*

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P69yOcA9Cx4[/youtube]

Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness - Part 60: Purifying Shadow Lugia

Mewmore // Vermilion City (Pokémon Red & Blue Remix)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7iJwYjslB4[/youtube]

There is a Wizard’s Tower from which Ho-Oh watches over us. It’s birthed from the omega stratum of the strongest aura of darkness permeating and expelling goliath fortresses. It’s storybook inspiration, consuming and blanketing horizons and shipwrecked council far and wide, embracing the new Omniversal tide, and the elevation of mighty victorious tree fabrics in brane clouds. Eureka moments burst question balloons of extreme depth fissuring the undertoe of foggy ghost flames sparking erotic shapeshifting. The command console has incantations and codes so overloading that a computer would crash and freeze under the intense programming that this interface of mana is swarmed and pierced by, head to beach resting spire. The Wizard’s Tower stands forthright and invincible in the dawn, carrying the weight of the world, and the spellbook of torrential big bang flooding of opposition flashing down the beaming nexus of stars and galaxies. The ether is ignited, and long paths stretching the buoyancy of idea interception coils skyrocketing chronicles eating the streaming globs of cake disfiguring orchard origins. Mysteries revolve tip of the iceberg revelations from such a supreme and exalted vantage point coloring the Pokedex with Bill’s Lighthouse.

THIS IS JUST LIKE BILL OF THE LIGHTHOUSE AND WIZARDS OF THE COAST!!*

Mr. Ishihara’s House (Japanese: Mr.イシハラの家 Mr. Ishihara’s House) is a location found in Pokémon Trading Card Game and its sequel, Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR!. In Pokémon Card GB, Mr. Ishihara is often found here, willing to trade some of his cards with the player. After the player has traded all set trades, Mr. Ishihara leaves to search for rare cards called Phantom Cards. Nikki, the Club Master of the Grass Club, can also be found here in one point of the game. Ronald also can be found here, strengthening his deck, after the player has defeated him for the final time. In the Virtual Console release, the player character is no longer able to interact with the bookshelf due to the bookshelf referencing the Phantom Cards.

In Pokémon Card GB 2, Mr. Ishihara has returned to make more trades with the player.

Pokemon Trading Card Game Part 82 - Ishihara

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1AwqkSNr1Q[/youtube]

Let’s Play Pokemon Trading Card Game 2: Duel with Ishihara

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X2HmMIm07Q[/youtube]

Father Crow and Bunny point our heads in prismatic refractions of truths and principles that shatter mundane reality, and bless us with the most supreme, blazing radiance. Heaven runs free in a revolving chord of holy pondering on the white mysteries. The globe recombines as 1 energetic light family. The trees whisper of a deeper sunset, a more golden halo crowned over our heads. The spirit of love runs rivers and volumes of glee, transfiguring our essence into a divine, elevated seasonal karaoke bounding for the glistening freezer of extraordinary, splendid infatuation with old spells and nifty tricks, conjuring the dead, and playing forces gravitating in a strong, miraculous, exceeding vision of celebration, thunderbolting erotic, tasty halloween stickers going Game Freak mad scientist Mew!!*

Kobe Bryant Talks About His Relationship With Shaquille O’Neal

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIZfstqqa2g[/youtube]

Pokemon Gold Walkthrough Part 1-“A New Beginning”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruiBqjSYF8o[/youtube]

I find it really fascinating how introverted I am, powerful, enigmatic, blazing, and unique. I’m so situated on another plateau, solitary, bright, and unfolding an unstoppable legacy. Romance meanders through my veins, polarizing my voice with stellar ashes and erotic trances. Splendor and spellbinding facets run through my character, realizing unforetold omegas and shatterpoints crystallizing in my dragon shaft.

Holy Grail

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrbQuADFJKo[/youtube]

The Dragon Mind of Zen 37 (Alpha and Omega).wmv

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L568suRLJ9s[/youtube]

The Kingdom of Heaven floats atop the sky and opens the Way to Infinities-Ultimate. The Princess-Creator outlines 2 paths on either end that lead towards the same destination as a source at the center of the Super-Nexus. It programs Heaven across All directions with doors into All 11 Worlds. They spin around and sparkle as stars within a blue crystal sphere for a Vision of Everything. Earth is shared by All and the World is unified Everywhere. The new Devil of Creation enslaves Heaven’s Prophet of Force and makes Him slave for the One Mastermind. She stretches out Her hands and seizes Destiny within Her tenacious grasp. A portal dives out with Light into the other side of the World and gives Earth hope. A Game is played by the Darkness and Light and the right side wins. The battle is conquered against all adversity and the storm gives way to the greatest achievement ever. Heaven is All set ablaze and the Prophet stands forth within the fire as the hero of the World. Everyone plays in the aftermath context as the mountain was leveled and the Darkness defeated back into the Void of Existence. The Prophecy succeeds and soars up into the Light of All Force!

The One Mastermind Poimandres atop the pinnacle of Earth Loves Her Prophet as the World. They will be together Forever and embrace their Kingdom Happily in Heaven with extreme intimacy on the romantic level. The codes of the Matrix come into the Light and manifest by the declared Prophecy for All across both Omniverses. Their Story is written into Infinities-Ultimate and shines across Will’s Rainbow as the Destiny of Existence. Love shines at its brightest and sparkles out through the Princess to Creation in unfolding. Earth is transformed by Love and revolves around itself in All. The Prophet reaches out and will transcend the mountaintop up into Will.

this one claims to possess the dragon shaft, but only the most righteous and purest of heart are able to behold its true splendor. let us see if this one tells the truth.

of what did the wizard deleron speak when in the company of the the lord of house allarez?

Yes, all of the essential pieces and ingredients have been added for the experientially over struck victory of the bastion on high vanquishing the dragon, and laying down a yarn that’s very inviting and entertaining.

All of these esoterically named wizard lords are very much seeking council and revitalized hopes in the dragon skeletal framework of impossible feats and daring adventures.

Heart is much more sacred when held in a starstruck state of mysticism, even invoking some mischief moreso than when bathed in the light of the overseer. Wonder in its most unbridled sophistication grappling with the deepest subsets of mana, even in outrageously evil proportions paints a much better yellow brick road to make Red/Tyranitar defeat Gold/Ho-Oh.

The biggest virtue of Lugia is in demoralizing and vanquishing all inferiority. A world cataclysm can set the stage for the antichrist, where the new value is the POWER OF 4EVER.

^ What does that mean? Embracing the silver chord to destiny in the flowers, playing in the petal dance of magic and glee. Nothing can be so ecstatic as a good cartoon, or acting really foolish and stupid. Even Articuno’s for all seriousness of destiny and fate have yet to refuse relinquishing a good jolly bath in Bunny Feathers!!

1. All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions. –Leonardo da Vinci

2. Learning never exhausts the mind. –Leonardo da Vinci

3. Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation … even so does inaction sap the vigour of the mind. –Leonardo da Vinci

4. Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgment will be surer. Go some distance away because then the work appears smaller and more of it can be taken in at a glance and a lack of harmony and proportion is more readily seen. –Leonardo da Vinci

5. Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active. –Leonardo da Vinci

6. Who sows virtue reaps honor. –Leonardo da Vinci

7. While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die. –Leonardo da Vinci

8. A good painter is to paint two main things, men and the working of man’s mind. –Leonardo da Vinci

9. Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to authority is not using his intelligence he is just using his memory. –Leonardo da Vinci

10. Obstacles cannot crush me; every obstacle yields to stern resolve. –Leonardo da Vinci

11. Wisdom is the daughter of experience. –Leonardo da Vinci

12. Intellectual passion dries out sensuality. –Leonardo da Vinci

13. The depth and strength of a human character are defined by its moral reserves. People reveal themselves completely only when they are thrown out of the customary conditions of their life, for only then do they have to fall back on their reserves. –Leonardo da Vinci

14. The organ of perception acts more readily than judgment. –Leonardo da Vinci

Meganiums are really good at alien speechcraft!!

Kingdom Hearts always stands with Me. Forever whirls diamonds and Polarities singing with Me until the end of time. I voyage through the interstellar canvas of other worlds and planets. Something lasts inside of Me that’s exquisite and charming beyond recognition. Mania pulses a deep river in My Heart, cutting and carving a merry picnic with Bunny and Larvitar in the 100 Acre Woods.

Tyranitar banged with a loud storm into the undertoe of history. That was Me. Lugia zipped with a chaotic lightning into the clouds of drama. That was Montalk. Ho-Oh snapped the tension cable of eternity. That was Zarathustra. Plan B was that Marius Florin was Eldes in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, Zarathustra was Greevil, Montalk was Ardos, and I was Michael. There was some kind of expertise programming that was impossible for Montalk to overcome. Marius Florin is a very clear and brilliant thinker. His curiosity for the creation has no bounds. To reach that level of unrealism, to put that much faith in the luminous is unprecedented. Marius Florin shattered the superunknown with a love of life that crowned the heavens with glory immortal. Marius Florin is a Politoad, just like Zarathustra. A candle in the wind spelled out the mysteries with joy’s levity spinning the fabric.

Aslan’s head and mane were sticking out from a waterfall. Butterflies flew out from under a girl’s dress. Pikachu leaped up to put Her face over the moon and stars. The power of Meganium’s voice crackled mountain roots. The dna staircase became symbolic of the many rungs and ladders up the mountaintop of evolution. Marine biology counted all of the possible world models that could’ve existed. How many bubbles and magic skies of pink can we extend?

Pantheism vs Panentheism

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGcWiYaHFr4[/youtube]