What's for breakfast?

Same as yesterday, and still eating clean… I have definitely earned my upcoming weekend of relaxed consumption of goods.

One boiled egg with salt and mocha coffee with cream and no sugar. Gave up some of the sugar I was consuming for I was using nearly one pound of sugar a month to sweeten my coffee.<---- #-o

A blueberry muffin and mocha coffee.

Two boiled eggs and a tea… forget the coffee today. =;

One Ensure Original Nutrition Shake: vanilla

One Smok Novo Vap: pineapple

Brunch was a chicken salad sandwich (I made a ton of the stuff now I have to figure out how to eat it all before it spoils) and mocha half decaf.

A sweetened black coffee, and Organic courgette free-range eggs omelette… was delicious. :slight_smile:

The cat and I have breakfasted… he on a Whiskers salmon pouch and I on tomato-scrambled eggs and a sweetened black coffee.

Seeing as it’s now noon, breakfast has become brunch, and brunch will be a vegetable omelette and obligatory coffee… a Whiskas pouch for the cat.

A (very early) breakfast, of lardon-infused scrambled eggs and a sweetened black Lavazza coffee. The added lardons helps make the eggs more filling and me get hungry slower.

The cat did not want to join, and so remained on the sofa in his slumber.

Bacon, eggs, and coffee… well the bacon is really just pork sliced into rashers, but the eggs are eggs and the coffee is coffee.

Watching ‘Saturday Kitchen Live’ whilst eating… why not. Talking about food makes me hungry, watching food programmes doesn’t… hunger makes me hungry though. :confused:

Good morning.
Just a cup of coffee with sweet cream.then OFF to the ocean.
Ventura. For a birthday party

…a birthday party, on a beach, in October… I bet it was good. : )

Can’t sleep… might as well breakfast early, as gotta have an impromptu blood test taken… at my earliest convenience, so that’ll be like… in a few hours. Definitely no point in sleeping, as I’m wide awake now, and in the wide awake club.

Bacon, eggs, and coffee… well the bacon is really just pork sliced into rashers, but the eggs are eggs and the coffee is coffee.

Reading about The Horror Sloths Go Through Every Time They Have to Poop, and about an ex-CEO of a private Social Network site that an ex-friend mentioned a few weeks back… both, fascinating reading for a Saturday afternoon.

Bacon, eggs, coffee…

Mags approves of this breakfast… Mags has this breakfast most mornings… good clean fuel, so good for one’s soul and very being. :smiley:

:handgestures-thumbupright:

I agree. Interestingly, I find I can only have it in wholesome places. I can noice if a place is wholesome for me by whether or not I desire this breakfast.

Well that’s interesting, re this particular breakfast… perhaps the more ethically-sourced those components are, the better the taste and purer the end product is… so all Organic and free-range, as opposed to chemical-fed and tasteless offerings… which really does matter, with produce such as pork and eggs.

Well I’m off to breakfast (on the above, again) with cat in tow, to breakfast together… I best go… he keeps calling. :neutral_face:

I just literally mean the pace Im in. When Im in Amsterdam, I don’t desire bacon and eggs. Its just too much of an emotional and energetic sewer out there for me to feel like sitting down and enjoying a good breakfast. Here where I am now, much quieter, I desire it every morning.

Three boiled eggs and an XL sweetened black coffee… and the cat, his usual.

A mid-afternoon meeting encroaches on my (almost) perpetual me-time, but with ample time to prepare myself to be up-and-dressed and among the viewing public, I can’t complain… might as well complete a few errands while I’m at it and already out.