Three AM

:laughing: Sorry, I didn’t realise you were so shy!

Come on. You must have thought about it!

Hurrah! Just realized when it’s near 3 am there , it’s near 8 pm here. At least one good solid acquisition.

UBC News Report

Shut down the airports, Tighten security at the borders. Seal the ports. No one comes in.
We are receiving reports - as yet, unconfirmed - a case of shyness has been detected on American soil. Authorities report that there is no need for any immediate panic. Stay tuned for further updates.

No no, I’m not shy… just a terrible singer, so I extend a little respect and spare you the horror. I only post these silly videos of me singing to either irritate the stiffs or get a chuckle from somebody. Go check out the ‘ILP karaoke bar’ thread for some laughs.

The salons of Prince Esterhazy where Hayden was court musician, and into it’s presence most certainly You and I may not have been invited, could not compare with Prince, the seminal outgrowth off Jazz, all of which represents the breakdown of the bicameral mind, of the birth of tragically scripted mind into a new harmony , the mimicking of which to post modern simulated harmony, into which the aristocratic spirit has been bound and gagged and passed through barter , bought and sold as any commodity, as whether titled to it, or not, so as to dipossess like repoman, by sheer theft of the power through which the will to self determination was decolonized so long , New Orleans of the 20"s the harbinger of the silent peace that prefaced the resumption of that key note.

That phony peace. lasted only so long, the soul could only be felt as a vast silence of idiomatic restraint, breaking phenomenally such a common derivitive.

What is Your preference, Sir?

i don’t always understand your posts, meno… but when i do, i prefer dos equis.

[b]
7 minutes past 3 here man and not much to say

Keep the forum fresh people as its that that makes it worthwhile so avoid consensus wherever possible
[/b]

[b]
Nobody understands Meno and nobody understands Ecmandu the two resident inscrutables of the forum

Inscrutability is so much better than consensus I say but what say you people what say you yes no maybe
[/b]

Woke up, to go up to bed, after crashing in front of the TV hours ago, after coming back from running a family-pertinent errand, of which I had to ring my oldest sis to confirm then, but only did so now. #-o

I understand the un-understandables of these here boards… two of which have left the ILP building, so does that make me an un-understandable? or a once was un-understandable who is now not?

Dawn is approaching… along with trill birdsong, and a weird hum of city noise in the background to my life… the city awakening from its slumber.

You are light years away from being a non understandable so just because you understand them does not make you like them absolutely no no no
In any case we cannot have too many non understandables as it would make communication rather hard which is not ideal for a philosophy forum

The deliciously rich imagination that is the mind of the one billion year old Ecmandu is a wonder in itself even if it makes zero sense to anyone else
Meno is by comparison way more grounded and reserved for his inscrutability is exclusively due to his liberal usage of rather incomprehensible prose
I suggest they have a formal debate in their own idiosyncratic style to see if they are as incomprehensible to each other as to virtually everyone else

Wow! I’m impressed, MagsJ. Perhaps you would be kind enough to decipher Meno’s posts for me. Google Translate doesn’t do the job! I often feel Meno is saying something quite profound. However, his writing is far too deep for this dolt to comprehend. :confused: Of course, you will be well remunerated.

I’m working through Your doubts, my expressions are stilted and overly analytic, I have a lot ahead of me. Depth is relative and absolute depth has no redeemable qualities, and I know that as such experience is very difficult to describe. What is going on in my life is expressive of what I am trying to describe, and some of it stems from my involvement with alternate writing , some sourced from Zen, some from automatic writing, some placing too much burden on the reader to infer meaning from between the lines.

I’m under no illusion to write another book, and may proceed to. a more expressive style.

The language of philosophy has it’s own form, and I feel comfortable with that.

Anyway , thanks for the forbearance.

:laughing:

Well summarised btw. =D>

Does that ^^^ help with your comprehension of Meno_'s writings any?

I wonder if Ecmandu will also grace us with a response :-k

…the cat did it… he done woke me up, with his meowing to let him in, from his night on the tiles… no dead birds in sight. :wink:

I don’t have anything to say other than what I’ve stated before:

Winning in a zero sum game is a cause, not for celebration, but rather for mourning.

Until everyone understands this, or a critical mass understands this, the species will never move forward, never evolve in spirit.

I think I get it , but with uncertainty expanding non linearly, by complex variable indeterminacy , it has been notes good.

However , the indeterminacy is the result of determinant reductio , therefore it may be micro managed.?

On another front I like Your idea of hypermirroring , and how it actually can be utilized. It would be interesting to get into that and how it relates to the above .

If in fact the zero sum in terms of the mirroring effect may be explored with very large brushstrokes.

Does this concern any type of reality of possible expression between not only You and me but perhaps other ILP members interested?

People want spontaneity, they just want it controlled at certain metrics.

In hyperdimensional mirror realities, all one need do is change the shape of the mirror to change the metrics towards what suits them.

Remember, you’re just reflecting platonic forms, not doing anything to the actual platonic form.

But is this is how deconstructing the
ideal differs from it’s preconsructive setting?

In sets the set that includes every other set and even that includes even the set that includes it’s self.

As the all inclusive set is set apart that is reconstructive.and then . reconstructive.

In other words, the ideal can not be separated from the real, as in deconstruction.

The object becomes real in a material sense, and Walla, duality, destroys the ideal.

The hyper mirror compensates for the recognition of identity. What happens?

Valery’s fixed idea, and the constant mantra of rationalisation of doubting it. (it’s certainty) why? Because it , the immaterial, the unseen, the soul has been unsettled, by the coming of uncertainty, by the death of the gods.

That’s what I get, but, is this what You meant?

It is merely descriptive, not prescriptive they assert, but hasn’t the prescription needed to be written before it could be described?
Description has lost the Catholic faith of the magic of the prophets, and reduced man to the role of the uncertain science, and does need to destroy the differing ego ridden nation state, so that the world will not destroy It’s self. (Because the products ofmaxiemce are positive value, if . and only if, man can be trusted to employ them to good use~it is not science is unstable . but man.

There probably is no other way to reduce the evolving hyper reality.
Boring, yet it is what it is?!

It is through the mirror that man can deceive himself.

’ In hyperdimensional mirror realities, all one need do is change the shape of the mirror to change the metrics towards what suits them."

By metrics I understand the quantitative or having of the amount of distortion , bringing about a perceptive alteration of the object.
That it suits them refers to the original gage

This would be a whole other thread, on a whole other forum, but not in a whole other dimension.

What happemed there? Meno knows perfectly well that I struggle with his choice of words. You (magsj) invite Ecmandu to grace us.

He does indeed grace us! Not so much as a how do you do!

He embarks upon an unintelligible exchange with Meno, whereupon, you decide to censor them?

Perhaps if I come back at 3 AM I will have a better - clearer understanding. :-k