The Philosophers

Also Cassandra here wishes you all a happy summer. I don’t know why. She doesn’t know you.

Hamburg.
Live is actually easier than sitting down behind a desk.

Where is Pedrocles.

P, if you read this PM me I need to show you some stuff.

“The truth game isn’t the same as the power game” -
Owen Benjamin

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfEgFmFlV7c[/youtube]

Hamburg. Does anyone know this town?

Im sitting on a red couch in a near empty penthouse, wondering if I have the will to go outside and explore.

There is a coffee machine here but it looks too complex. It is about half a cubic meter in size and has about seventy copper and silver coloured pipes and more than a dozen buttons. Im reckoning it is for coffee at least given there is a reservoir of beans visible inside of it. I guess the thing contains a grinder.

Okay Im going to give it a shot. Wish me luck!

That didn’t turn out to be very difficult at all.

I think I want to start developing a taste for the various grounds of coffee beans. Im not sure yet from which continent I prefer them. Emotionally Im drawn to say South America but Indonesian might actually be what suits me.

So the thing in Hamburg is Blunts. Cigar skins with weed in them. We don’t do that in Holland. We smoke joints with tobacco.
The weed here is… not too sure yet. It aint great. Ive grown quite a tolerance through the years.

Rammsteins “Deutschland” originally awoke the spark of the idea to go to Germany in me. I figured: well Germany is apparently not entirely dead. This led to a range of discoveries, among which this one:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2hGrsExuyc[/youtube]

Weird how smoking weed here is more accepted than it is in Amsterdam. There, it is only for tourists and other losers. Here, like in Italy also, it is for people who can “afford” - handle it. It is more of a glyph of pride than it is a stigma.

And I’m kind of self prescribed shaman by definition, where other’s ignorance is bliss unlike my own.

I actually know several people who died because of weed. Like, several. The myth is always that it didn’t kill anyone ever.
But I suspect now that what killed these people really is the stigma that they had to carry because they happened to like the effect of weed and lived in a society that is emotionally violently stunted.

I don’t know how else to put it. It gets worse as the towns get larger. People all primarily need to be “okay”. “Top”.

Hoe gaat het?
Top man, top. Met you?
Jaaaa, toppie. Topperdetop.
He, gaan we effe lekker een drankje doen?
Yes.

Meno:

“Im a shaman in my blood. Im wanted for the seven sins but lost em in the mud.”

Ignorance is never bliss. Learning is the actual bliss.

Did you ever have someone close to you kill him or herself?

And if so, did you ever have someone close to you kill him or herself close to you?

I said: he was too good for this world.

But the only people who are too good for this world are those that endure it and thereby improve it.

“Angels end their angst on the pavement. I don’t like it. Too messy of a statement.”

Wolf Childe

Not only did he kill himself six feet from my bed, he also did it right after my birthday.

Thanks, friend.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHXjcdNIN-Q[/youtube]

My previous birthday he’d given me the album.

He always have me awesome birthday gifts. This one was so awesome because he had gathered what was good for me then very keenly, he was growing up very well, considerate, far from the austist many people had believed he was.

But when he wasn’t grown up he would draw me comics and create bundles of awesome items that didn’t really exist before. We both knew it was pointless to seek for truth in what already existed.

Yes, this we knew very well.

I guess what killed him was reading the Bible and other spiritual books. If he had stuck with Manga and Russian literature and comics, he would like not have been tied down so heavily in dirt.

Spiritual filth, it is in almost every ancient book you will open. But thats really: not of your kind.

For me, only Homer, the Torah and Runic lore are wholesome in as far as spiritual lyrics go.

Others are no less powerful - and sometimes inevitable - but they don’t keep, hold, what is most dear to me.