The Most Logical Form of Judeo-Christianity, EVER---PART 3A

[b]Dear Readers:

This is Part 3A of the dissertation, or hypothesis, revealing a logically possible and logically consistent Judeo-Christian theology. Part 3B is under construction and predicted for uploading no later than July 15th.

Thank you

-Phenomenal Graffiti[/b]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDkThOxhgOY[/youtube]

From the online site CARM: Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry:

Are Jesus and the Holy Spirit the same?

by Matt Slick

In one sense Jesus and the Holy Spirit are the same. But, in another sense they are not the same. We would say that Jesus and the Holy Spirit both are divine since they are members of the Trinity. So they are both divine. However, they are not the same person. Each can speak, has a will, recognizes others, etc. This qualifies personhood. So, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are not the same (person).

The doctrine of the Trinity states that there is one God who exists in three distinct, eternal persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Though each member of the Trinity shares the same nature as being God, they do not all have the same functions. For example, the word became flesh and dwelt among us as the person of Jesus (John 1:1,14). The Father did not do that, nor did the Holy Spirit. So, there is a distinction between them. Furthermore, Jesus said that he would send the Holy Spirit in John 15:26, “When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me.” So if the Holy Spirit and Jesus were the same, it would not be possible for Jesus to say he would be sending the Holy Spirit. Also, he referred to the Holy Spirit as “he” not “me.”
There are false groups who teach that the Trinity is not true and that God is a single person who manifests in different forms. These are oneness Pentecostal groups and they are not Christian in their teaching a false doctrine.

Each alter has distinct individual traits, a personal history, and a way of thinking about and relating to his or her surroundings. An alter may be of a different gender, have a different name, or a distinct set of manners and preferences. (An alter may even have different allergies than the core person.)

The person with DID may or may not be aware of the other personality states and memories of the times when an alter is dominant. Stress, or even a reminder of a trauma, can trigger a switch of alters.

In some cases, the person with DID may benefit from a particular alter (for example, a shy person may use a more assertive alter to negotiate a contract). More often DID creates a chaotic life and problems in personal and work relationships. For example, a woman with DID may repeatedly meet people who seem to know her but whom she does not recognize or remember ever meeting. Or she may find items around the home that she does not remember buying.

-The Cleveland Clinic: Dissociative Identity Disorder

Reference:
• American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5). Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Publishing, 2013.

May I ask what you do with these dissertations/hypotheses of yours? shared on a blog or other such site…?

I submit them as papers to Academia.com. Several were read by people from other countries, as the site keeps me informed regarding number of readers, their professions, and where they’re from. I also email them in PDF form to philosophical and religious studies at various colleges for perusal and comment.

I was expecting a want of maximum gain, for such maximum effort exerted on your part.

Maximum gain, at some point in time.