Absolute Randomness

streamable.com/937w8

Name five things that are better than kettle cooked potato chips. You can’t do it. You know what I’m talking about, right? Not regular chips. Kettle cooked chips are always thicker and all folded up on themselves. Lot more burnt ones in the bag, too. And when you bite em they’re like CCCCCCRUUUUNCH-CHUH. omg they are so good. I can eat a whole bag at once, easy.

Them… them and non-GMO tortilla chips, yeah!

Too moreish…

…a morning coffee
…a much-needed alcoholic beverage come the weekend
…achieving a goal or deadline
…making others smile and/or laugh.

Nihilism reconsidered?

youtu.be/mZAJytwa0Fg

youtu.be/1tag9Pm3qtA

Lol is that James Woods doing owlman’s voice?

streamable.com/4rebf

It rubs the comb through its hair
Or else it doesn’t keep the chair

Bar fight!

vocaroo.com/i/s1SmsUlwvNVB

streamable.com/mr0f3

transcript

“I wish those four black-ass American congress women would go back to the country they came from” - Trump

You’ve wanted to say this for so long, and finally you got the balls to do it. Attaboy, don!

vocaroo.com/i/s1rh4nnkuWLe

Hexheadhammerironmaidenharleydavidson, ladies and gentlemen…

youtu.be/1rvPeGyYQnQ

If anybody’s wondering why we haven’t heard from josie in a while, it’s because…

streamable.com/pbbr5

When you’re dragging ass and don’t feel like fighting…

streamable.com/bo4bm

What is orange with black stripes, has a ferocious roar, is incredibly agile and quick, and is king of the concrete jungle?

streamable.com/3uynx

Unit three to dispatch. I’m southbound on I95 West Palm beach… gonna need a helicopter out here. Over.

youtu.be/WZkX-DVxJ-0

I have reason to believe Victor is a KGB agent on assignment in America to gather intel on small, private locally owned construction businesses.

I love to leesen to this guy talk… which begs the question; why am I talking so much? well because I like to leesen to myself talk, more. I just wish I had the Russian accent, that’s all.

vocaroo.com/i/s0w0IMJKEJSb

i believe i am now officially part of the secret society of motorcyclists, having completed my induction into their unique culture. the first thing i note is my obligation to wave at other bikers on the road; this is a customary behavior and a gesture shared by all bikers, regardless of what they ride. the motion consists of extending the left hand out and down at waist level with two fingers configured in a kind of modified peace sign of sorts. this is our way of acknowledging that we are not like the others enclosed in their four wheeled boxes, but a different breed… free spirits… on steel horses we ride (we may or may not be wanted dead or alive).

another thing i learned is that is isn’t polite to race ahead of an inferior bike when the light turns green. if it is clearly obvious which bike is faster, the faster of the bikes should accelerate modestly rather than leave the slower bike in the dust. such behavior would be an extraneous display of indulgence and is not appreciated by the other biker.

also, revving. only cornballs rev the engine. don’t do that… especially if you’re on a harley and beside me. your humiliation will be double when the light turns green. instead, simply offer a nod of appreciation and respect for the other biker… and when the light turns green, go your own way, road warrior, for every man must ride alone.

Old promethean75 hang-out spots. Where have the years gone. sigh

streamable.com/a0t4f

streamable.com/oe3ry

(when I get a helmet cam you guys’ll ride shotgun)

I will never again go to a shopping mall in a western capitalist country cuz I ain’t trying to get shot. bunch of godamn psychopathic monkeys is what you are. Capitalism = psycho monkeys. Even Adam lanza thought he was a monkey. Think I’m kidding?

youtu.be/lQGDHjf4Fok

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nTRunosX8w[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ6S8zktfho[/youtube]

Oh this is one of my favorites. It’s a classic. In this one I’ll be playing Cassius, a mute Greek farmer who was caught stealing a cow from his neighbor. Cassius then pleads to his fellow countrymen not to forsake him…

streamable.com/ot3k9

one of the troublesome elements in racism today… one of the things that makes it the kind of problem you can’t handle directly and openly… is the fact that racist sentiments can be held for the right reasons by the wrong people. this makes the issue all-the-more difficult to deal with. what i mean is, you can have a white trash piece of shit who’s reasons for experiencing that tension and conflict with other races is perfectly justified given the circumstances he’s in… but at the same time, he’s not the kind of person who is substantially better than what he hates, nor would his life be noticeably different even if he lived in a country over-run by mexicans, muslims or negroes. so what we have is a conceptual, ideological problem that can’t be identified as a pragmatic problem by those who understand the reality of racism, why it exists, and what can be done about it. we don’t pay any attention to complaining like this, and rather laugh at what a mess western capitalist/consumerism has created in the last hundred years.

one problem with the left is that either these clowns can’t recognize racism as a natural phenomena, or are embarrassed to admit that much of the hatred and disgust is absolutely justified. for example, how could one of these black, leftist pundits ever expect me to feel anything but disgust at the way many young negroes act? just saw a group of em at the courthouse hanging out over by the drink machine. probably waiting for court. yo yo bling bling you feel me, and so on. souless malfunctioning robot degenerates designed by the very forces the people of this country celebrate and hold so dear; excessive freedom and lack of authoritative structure.

but don’t try to figure out what i just said. imma switch gears real quick. the left has the burden of both defending and trying to put in place measures which will restrict the forces that made the thing they are tasked with defending, impossible. the left has to ‘fix’ what the right encouraged and allowed to happen over the course of the century, all the while being just incompetent enough to not recognize what degenerate cultural influences are affecting the people they’re trying to protect. this is why it’s a tremendous mess… a mess so well organized that anything short of immediate reform won’t do anything but temporarily slow it down.

believe me when i say i sympathize with hard working middle-class white americans who are caught in the middle of this political fiasco. but the irony i can’t bring home to them is this; the thing they defend, their ‘conservatism’, is fundamentally related to and in cooperation with, the very history that made this whole disaster happen in the first place. they think the free-market liberal democracy they live in has no hand in the constructive forces that manufacture culture, and incidentally the clashes that follow necessarily. but it has everything to do with it; that arrogant piece of useless shit negro over there who feels entitled to everything and thinks he’s the coolest thing since sliced bread, got all that shit put into his head by your society, your consumer freedoms, your excessive leniency and emphasis on individualism, your nanny state. and now while waving your confederate flag all around, you want to start a ‘back to africa’ movement. well it ain’t happenin’. they ain’t goin’ nowhere, cowboy. thank your wig wearing forefathers for that.

what kind of dumbasses would import millions of slaves and think there would never come a point in the future when integration wouldn’t become a civil and social necessity?

i’m telling you, man. behind every great travesty there’s a capitalist worm trying to make a free buck. and every time he gets away when it comes time to clean up the mess he made.

and now we gotta watch these pansy ass leftist clowns try to deal with it. fuck that. i’m reinstating the bolsheviks. we bout to ‘get er done’.