Balkanization and Civil War Loom

Mags wrote

And that one root cause is?

Right, it’s a medical philosophy we have (allopathy), that illness, including emotional illness (chronic anxiety, depression, mood swings, etcetera) is often the result of genetic, prenatal and/or early developmental neurological defects, instead of the result of poor or limited perspectives, values, relationships, diet, lifestyle and so forth, that it often can’t be cured, but its symptoms can be managed, treated, and that it’s best to do this with unnatural and so patentable drugs drug companies can corner, monopolize.

essentially this philosophy takes all the power away from the patient, and gives it to the doctor.
It’s a philosophy that maximizes profits for the medical industry, and minimizes the public’s responsibility.
It’s a philosophy born from the convergence of greed on the one hand, and laziness on the other.

This is not to say allopathic medicine has no value, of course it can save your life, however there’s no doubt in my mind we’re by far and away overly dependent on it.
Virtually anything taken to extremes is detrimental, we’ve gone too far in this direction, in so many directions and we’re paying the price for it.

But of course some people go loopy in the other direction, they think you can cure absolutely every disease, even attain immortality by practicing this diet, following that exercise regiment, taking this potion or elixir.
For me, I view allopathy as a last resort whereas most others these days it seems view it as their go-to.
I prefer to heal myself by cautiously experimenting with and improving my lifestyle.

Cell-disruption… one objective, many avenues in achieving it.

That’s literally deep, Mags! Covers all of our physical and physiological ground. I think you’re right.

If you want to try to simplify it, basically modern, western medicine takes a very YANG approach to health: technical, reductive, top-down, unnatural and invasive, whereas traditional medicine took a more intuitive, holistic, grassroots, natural and gentle yin, approach.
With yang, the body, disease and nature are the problem, with yin, our behavior is.

In the early 20th century, there were at least four schools of medical thought that were held in high regard by both academia and the public, but gradually it was narrowed down to just one: allopathy.
The others are still there, and probably always will be in one form or another, they have their own universities, literature, doctors and so on, but they’re considered supplementary at best and of course quackery at worst.
The state, academia and much of the public don’t consider them fully legitimate, but nonetheless there is a growing market for them and they’re making a bit of a comeback.

If you have a disease, the yang approach is to, well, attack it, supress its symptoms or force you body to do what you want it to do against its inclinations with drugs, fry it with radiation, dump toxic chemicals onto it and hope they don’t poison the rest of the body too much, surgically remove it, etcetera.
The yin approach then is to nourish and detoxify the body, to work with its natural processes.
It’s the same with the brain/mind, the yang approach is outside-in, to open up the skull and rearrange the parts of the brain as if it had parts to begin with like a machine or computer, instead of being what it is, a continuum.

Now in all fairness again the yang approach isn’t all bad, the trouble is our civilization ran away with it, we equated invasiveness with reason itself, when really it’s just a style, a way of doing things, and like any way there’s an equal and opposing, or complementary way, but really it’s 3 dimensional, we can break these overarching ways apart and recombine them to form new ways, or look for principles well outside them.

In politics we’ve at least recognized two ways of doings things, which’s of course quite limited, but still better than one, but unfortunately in the medical world allopathy has a monopoly.

I too feel that pull, perhaps one day.

In which direction are you being pulled? You’ve mentioned supporting more unusual politicians rather than the usual parties. The need for big changes is so overwhelming that I feel like a chicken with my head cut off. Maybe citizen’s arrests need to be made en masse.

Right, we don’t emphasize nourishing and detoxifying ourselves enough at the cellular and macroscopic scale, but compensatorily we’ve gotten very adept at managing the fallout.
It’s only a matter of time however before it becomes unmanageable, and then either we’ll have to change, or face extinction.

Sometimes I feel like forming my own party and promoting it on social media, or promoting an existing alt party like the new populist Peoples Party of Canada.

…each cell being indiscriminately knocked back to disrupt that cell’s energy production, and in turn disrupting the entire body’s energy output… regardless of input, as the cells’ ability to metabolise has been disabled by [insert your poison here] ergo modern ailments due to autonomic nervous system dysfunction.

For many, the question of cellular repair comes far too late, as irreversible illnesses have already struck both young and old… we can’t massage and exercise our cells, but yes… we sure can antioxidise them.

The extreme cell disruption would require an equally extreme recovery programme to enable us to crawl out of it, ergo… not for the faint of heart or the feeble of mind.

Edited to add:

The war is being waged not on Nations but on the individual themself, through the contamination of consumerable goods… so people are paying/funding themselves, to be killed. :laughing:

Yea it’s not easy to get your health back after neglecting it for so long.

Sometimes you need to do fasts, cleanses and calorie restrictive diets.

The YANG way to conquer an enemy is with superior technique and weaponry, or with superior numbers and resources, or just by brute force, sheer will and determination, but the yin way is to turn them into a big pile of psychic, metaphysical and spiritual goo that can be just pushed aside.
For historical reasons, some peoples have had to resort more to yin tactics than yang.
Over the millennia these peoples have gotten quite adept at it.

…or in these cases, your health neglecting you… as you have no say in it, for the matter is out of your hands.

…or just eat clean and avoid all injectables, otherwise permanent good health will be perpetually out of reach… although, while under the cell-disrupted influence, the body of some will automatically choose/default to the ‘restrictive’ option for you… I think it’s called survival mode. ; )

You fail to grasp the severity of the situation, thinking that modern dis-ease is down to bad lifestyle choices, and ignoring the fact that modern processed consumerables are toxic.

…disarm with charm, or with chemicals… depending on environment and audience.

Edited my previous post…

@Mags

I think it’s rare we have no say in our health, even some so called terminal illnesses can occasionally be reversed, allopathically and/or naturopathically.
And sometimes they reverse themselves mysteriously.
Illness is almost always a combination of predetermined and autodetermined factors.
Bad genetics make us more vulnerable to many diseases, but I think it’s rare bad genetics cause disease, poor diet and lifestyle are usually the culprits.

Right if you get sick enough your body will go into calorie restriction mode, with or without your consent, which can help heal you.
I think fasting, cleanses and calorie restrictive diets may be necessary for those in dire straits, before they get to the point of potentially no return, but in general eating clean, eliminating environmental and topical toxins, exercising moderately and avoiding all or most medications all or most of the time, especially vaxx, is usually sufficient.
Fasting can help but of course long periods of fasting, especially for people with compromised constitutions, can be harmful, even fatal.
It’s also not a good idea to subject your body to much more stress than it’s already undergoing while on a lengthy fast.

Diet is a part of lifestlyle, altho I sometimes separate the two to emphasize diet as the most essential part of a healthy life style.
I haven’t failed to grasp the importance of reducing processed foods, that’s an assumption you’ve made.

Right, and to that we can add playing the victim card, guilt-tripping, or setting oneself up as a sapient, benevolent authority figure.

…and what if the cause is nothing but a simple injection of some jab or other? diet and lifestyle unquestionable… one’s health is not in one’s hands then, but one’s ill-health is.

An agreeable solution to ill health… especially avoiding all medications all of the time, especially vaxx… because they are toxic as f**k. That is one area of medicine that needs to be revisited and revised.

I don’t mean you per se, but the harm these foods do to our physiological makeup as Nations, and why toxic additives that had been banned were allowed back into the food chain in the first place… this is a known fact btw.

If the United States enters a physical political and social civil war I hope democrats and republicans kill each other as I hate both equally. I would also seek to make a profit for myself in the whole process.

The day where both republican and democratic imbeciles savagely murder each other in the streets would be a happy day for me. :slight_smile: Two birds, one stone. :smiley: