Crumbles ‘n’ breaks
We just get on the phone
And call up some Flakes
They rush on over
‘N’ wreck it some more
‘N’ we are so dumb
They’re linin’ up at our door…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Izxkm-e7s[/youtube]

Livin’ just enough… just eeeenough… for tha citayyy…

streamable.com/937w8

Name five things that are better than kettle cooked potato chips. You can’t do it. You know what I’m talking about, right? Not regular chips. Kettle cooked chips are always thicker and all folded up on themselves. Lot more burnt ones in the bag, too. And when you bite em they’re like CCCCCCRUUUUNCH-CHUH. omg they are so good. I can eat a whole bag at once, easy.

Them… them and non-GMO tortilla chips, yeah!

Too moreish…

…a morning coffee
…a much-needed alcoholic beverage come the weekend
…achieving a goal or deadline
…making others smile and/or laugh.

Nihilism reconsidered?

youtu.be/mZAJytwa0Fg

youtu.be/1tag9Pm3qtA

Lol is that James Woods doing owlman’s voice?

streamable.com/4rebf

It rubs the comb through its hair
Or else it doesn’t keep the chair

Bar fight!

vocaroo.com/i/s1SmsUlwvNVB

streamable.com/mr0f3

transcript

“I wish those four black-ass American congress women would go back to the country they came from” - Trump

You’ve wanted to say this for so long, and finally you got the balls to do it. Attaboy, don!

vocaroo.com/i/s1rh4nnkuWLe

Hexheadhammerironmaidenharleydavidson, ladies and gentlemen…

youtu.be/1rvPeGyYQnQ

If anybody’s wondering why we haven’t heard from josie in a while, it’s because…

streamable.com/pbbr5

When you’re dragging ass and don’t feel like fighting…

streamable.com/bo4bm

What is orange with black stripes, has a ferocious roar, is incredibly agile and quick, and is king of the concrete jungle?

streamable.com/3uynx

Unit three to dispatch. I’m southbound on I95 West Palm beach… gonna need a helicopter out here. Over.

youtu.be/WZkX-DVxJ-0

I have reason to believe Victor is a KGB agent on assignment in America to gather intel on small, private locally owned construction businesses.

I love to leesen to this guy talk… which begs the question; why am I talking so much? well because I like to leesen to myself talk, more. I just wish I had the Russian accent, that’s all.

vocaroo.com/i/s0w0IMJKEJSb

i believe i am now officially part of the secret society of motorcyclists, having completed my induction into their unique culture. the first thing i note is my obligation to wave at other bikers on the road; this is a customary behavior and a gesture shared by all bikers, regardless of what they ride. the motion consists of extending the left hand out and down at waist level with two fingers configured in a kind of modified peace sign of sorts. this is our way of acknowledging that we are not like the others enclosed in their four wheeled boxes, but a different breed… free spirits… on steel horses we ride (we may or may not be wanted dead or alive).

another thing i learned is that is isn’t polite to race ahead of an inferior bike when the light turns green. if it is clearly obvious which bike is faster, the faster of the bikes should accelerate modestly rather than leave the slower bike in the dust. such behavior would be an extraneous display of indulgence and is not appreciated by the other biker.

also, revving. only cornballs rev the engine. don’t do that… especially if you’re on a harley and beside me. your humiliation will be double when the light turns green. instead, simply offer a nod of appreciation and respect for the other biker… and when the light turns green, go your own way, road warrior, for every man must ride alone.

Old promethean75 hang-out spots. Where have the years gone. sigh

streamable.com/a0t4f

streamable.com/oe3ry

(when I get a helmet cam you guys’ll ride shotgun)

I will never again go to a shopping mall in a western capitalist country cuz I ain’t trying to get shot. bunch of godamn psychopathic monkeys is what you are. Capitalism = psycho monkeys. Even Adam lanza thought he was a monkey. Think I’m kidding?

youtu.be/lQGDHjf4Fok

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nTRunosX8w[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ6S8zktfho[/youtube]