New Discovery

Peace girl,

There are only a few loose ends remaining in this truly Messianic tribute, and I hope I do not come off as making my living by switching metaphors, or, by a sarcastic method they call switch and bait.

By God, I wish proof would convince everybody .

I just came across a thriving business and it is really strange that the birth of that business should take place in the birth place of the most admirable religion, the most spiritually promising and rational that ever was invented.

As a matter of fact. I was so petrified and putryfied by it that it almost struck me in the very cores of my being

Now You know, Peacegirl how Christ loved the little children and that Christ traveled the Silk Rpad, and picked up a lot of neat stuff there although it now contested.

And I personally loved children as well even before I had some before being a parent

But let me cut to the chase.
Advanced technology is certainly based on the appearance of hidden variable, but through these 2000 years of scientific development, it has become almost obvious, that it has progressed determinitely.

The pictures I am not about to show You some entrepreneur posted on some website that I repressed so far down into the subconscious, that I even red flagged it as never recoverable.

There is a thriving business in India which shows little children who have been kodnapped with throats cut , heads missing all body cavity cut open , with entrails slaughter animals display in butchery, blood everywhere.
You may get the picture.
That is if You can find it.

Now I’m cutting the reel here, the real, by asking the question , no. by intreducing the proposition that mean I g theory and subsequent arguing over the transcendence between man’s appearent cruel nature, has always shadowed his humble beginnings as the animals that they were once and, the animals WE are currently necoming deconstructed into.
The viral distribution of these pictures, provide not be some productions of overambitious art work, like some installations exhibited in the distant past:

A sculpture of an aids victim’s blood flowing out , visually captivating and horrifically tying into the SM culture of human life. No it did not pave way into the urban legends inspired by horror flicks, they were and still are the result of vicissitudes surrounding the death klnoll of representation.
Or posted beheadings by terrorists, and movies of deliberate murder, snuffing out any reservation about human value.

But this is not what reality should have evolved to. The freedom of will is alive and well both for better and for worse.

It is unimaginable that quick turnaround is feasable, and it is time and space that literally has become the most sudden apprehension of the awareness of the speedup of quantum time

The quantum of time is not like the 007 bravura as seen on the wide screen. It is related to the last frontier. Philosophy’s most recurrent and poignant preoccupation
involving with ontology. Vis., that suggests the following :

If the requisite time for God’s return. Whether it be Jesus or another Jewish Messiah, or be a Superman ;time has really shrunk reality , and with it , the experience of what it means to be human.

Cosmological time cam not determine whether this new , much wider Return, can come about in an eternal orbit of inconceivable circumference, before , this planet of ours the treasury box of all our joys and contentions, will not survive the death of our sun, or the ruinous use of similar energy nuclear.

The fact is planet suicide will occur before cosmological extinction.

So I do agree partially about Your Discovery, and it’s foundation of a reassertion of God’s will, It’s Absolute guaranty, but such guaranty is naawd on the very far sign post of understanding the real awareness of what Eternity is, how it develop universally . Science fiction can not even begin to see this and popular awareness , knowledge of it, as an understandable process, depends on a unified form, to see it sprout the seed.

That it is happening now in so Hemwral understanding of the forms of God’s Magnificence, is discounted by the above example of what is being done not for children, but with them

This is a.tickler that even puts to shame an adult crucifixion.

This and all cruelty must be overcome , with a new anti-over coming, and we all suspect we know how hard it is to. convince philosophers .

For those above minor premises. the major one. Yours, appears at the moment, inadequate.

Sure , all bets are on The Coming Singularity Singularity in perhaps another.generation, but that is 25 more years. and frankly in the quanta of a moment, such equovocation, is very tenuous.

Unless , all of us can truly start to appreciate the gift of living in the moment, even the most advanced connectors between real and simulated phases may not prevent cut off.

And lastly , I’m merely playing devil’s advocate here, short of such sire states of affairs, a war of worlds is inevitable in many forms, as advanced simulator stimulative high functioning intelligence will present the struggle between God, and His Fallen Angel.
Only His Absolute Intelligence can intercede. by partial reintegration of his source with It’s Promise.
All Relations between sources of this Promise with It’s manifold forms, must be made aware, so that the Will to choose will appear as determinedly on God’s Camp, and never fall to the auntlest of deceptions with which Satan is the master manipulator.

Closing remarks.(brief)

As I indicated to Artemis previously,
Time travel is possible to go back and start the.process of information enrichment , where it will really be possible to achieve social change through intercession at the minimum of individual entropy, and this way change the future .

This is so eclectic and without appearing merit, that if I were to tell You , in my case, it took a very long time of meditating on time to achieve it, while putting it to successful ‘temple’ test, to my knowledge 2 times, diminished my own self uncertainty diminish to reasonable levels.

That is why i am partially augmenting. Peace Girl’s Discovery, by forming a founsatio, that serves as the outflow of fear corresponding to the prevailing doubt of It’s Veracity.

Nietzche knew this, and his apparent
contradictory assertive narrative served only as a.stepping stone to the birth of the tragedy if , it were ultimately proved as the existence of necessary evil.
By going beyond difference we can later partially reintegrate the objects of transference.

Aim high and hit the mark

If you believe time travel is possible, then communication will be impossible. One of the premises regarding death is due to the fact that we live in the present. It’s impossible to go back in time in a time machine unless you are a science fiction writer. Time is not a dimension. We live in the present, the sun shines in the present, we do everything in the present. Light does not carry the past with it. I really don’t want to go off on another tangent, so let’s drop it.

Temple test??? To my knowledge 2 times, diminished my own self-uncertainty to reasonable levels? Can anyone translate what meno is saying? I can’t make heads or tails. :-"

Is founsatio a word? I looked it up and can’t find it.

Evil is not evil when seen in total perspective, which Spinoza knew. Everything was necessary but it isn’t necessary that evil continue anymore. We have aimed high and hit the mark! =D>

Are you Christian? Just wondering because you are bringing up Satan and the promises of God.

Peace girl,

I am a believer. That suffices.
I think a point maybe missed, by my integrative efforts to answer you in a narrative unity , in stead of pointing out incidental and particular irregularities.

That the effort of.
augmentation was not mentioned or maybe even noticed by you is surprising . at least from a point of view of initial analysis.

At least credit could be gained from some form of recognition of impartiality, not that I require a dynamic, structural flow into the pros and cons of unifying variables heretofore not spelled out

At any rate, it is what it is, and we are all prevy to it without exceptions.

Now coming to a.particular application:

The treatment of alcohol addiction could infuse a notion that periodic are more likely to accept the notion of some measure of partial recpgnition may indicate a willed effort on their part to enable them to reintegrate some fairly stable understanding of themselves, in between when they’re off the wagon, therefore it is a time changing interventove effort to get into the zone, and move them along to at least partial sobriety.

Get the picture? And this is an applied form of impartial opinion, while I am talking non metaphorocally, but using
sub stance beneficially and progressively.

Can You relate to this, Peace Girl?
For, at times it’s more prior i tive, to control one’s self then to worry about timely assumptive views about the world at large.

I so not see how to miss this objective impartiality flowing into both an appreciative awareness , and a.functional utility thereof - should not enter the state of mind as the primal determinant. Weather it be purely volitional or partially so.
To discount states of mind is like foraging into the philosophies of mind
and finding no relevant application; whwre by leaving everything to simulation and artificiality

Evil is not evil when seen in total perspective, which Spinoza knew. Everything was necessary but it isn’t necessary that evil continue anymore. We have aimed high and hit the mark! =D>

Spinoza may have known it, but he may not felt the need to contradict its variable and standard interpretation. as standing contradictorily to it’s opposing power to force ( a will)

He may have been unable relate to -beyond that opposition, for then, the ontological question would surface of how to account for the opposition.

Love is the answer to your satisfaction and determinism debate. Love can counter a greater satisfaction.

A woman being abused in a relationship will not feel satisfied, but stay because she loves the abuser, same with a male in some cases.

At least one of them.

Perception also can travel in time. Dreams, remote viewing,etc. pre-determinism.

The body changes with the present.

youtu.be/lSYFJB7o9ZQ

Many things can travel in time in our imagination, our dreams. I’m not sure what you mean by remote viewing and pre-determinism. This is the problem in philosophy. Everyone is speaking a different language. All views whether it is your idea of remote viewing or pre-determinism (whatever that means), can only be expressed in the present moment. We live in the present. You cannot show me an example of where we don’t live, speak, think, sleep, write, talk, in the here and now, not yesterday, and not tomorrow. These imaginings about the past and future are also in the here and now. If we had amnesia, we would live like animals in the present. They don’t remember the past and do not have the capability to imagine the future, which is all part of the brain’s ability to remember and to think about the future, IN THE PRESENT.

It isn’t imagination and you’re wrong. Imagination is not what you think it is or what most think it is. Near everything is possible to exist, merely about separating the noise and the plausible. The imagery is important. I have a thread that explains why. The impossibility of a possibility. It’s due to what you’re promoting here and I explain why psychologically.
The subconscious/unconscious mind that can grant imagery to the conscious surface has no discretion of time.

cia.gov/library/readingroom … 00250015-6
For some reason they took the images off the pdf there, I wonder why… maybe too many catching on that aren’t using it responsibly. They took a lot of the evidence off, it’s 5 pages now. I have the original 28 page pdf. Send me your email or something, I will send it to you. Let me know if this doesn’t work. I uploaded it. docdro.id/Tc8QVH7

Also Meno I think meant to say “foundation” not founsatio, you can tell he’s in a rush typing.

Once again, that’s the body you reference, not the mind. Ever talk to someone and they weren’t present listening? One can be in the past or future in their mind and a lot of times if logically/reasonably accurate, it’s a true prediction of it.

Attained balance = timeless awareness.

Yes, Peace Girl, that was a mistake. We all live in the image. The IMAGO the original film, of experience which does not translate into am awareness , until the word, which was in the beginning.

Philosophy does talk in many languages, and it is the responsibility of conscious thought to sort it out.
That kind of activity can not be done without imagination to conxiebe succession and hierarchy that only the word can introduce.
That is the primal failure of the fall and no secondary derivitive of it, to live without imagination, to ignore words which mean something otjer then a warning .The warning does not
necessarily imply determination in order to love a life, except to mean -driven to find truth, and act accordingly.

Every generation has.to live the truthful life , anew, relearning it by themselves, because otherwise it consists of mere directives in a dusty manual.

The Bible is the best seller of all times, yet has lost meaning for many in the sue course of time, it’s imagery has been superimposed into a recording image.

Marcus Aurelious said it well, when he said that an untested wisdom is not wise. A superimposition with Botticelli’s Venus emerging from the see, may indicate a dial interpretation. between the sound of the roaring sea. With God yelling at his Son: " Watch out and see, it is merely a shell, a seashell."

Nut of course being a little kid he goes for Her, and Pa tries to cover for him by by ‘discovering’ the futility
of self sacrifice.

But that is another story, partial to other expression of feelings, justified by a different set of rules, within the imagimation of Other Minds

It can just as well be asserted that the saying " live in the present is merely a metaphor. I am writing this determenently, in order to understand time, and end up with a metaphore, no matter how you slice it.

The present moment is already gone as soon as it is lived. We always live predeterminately on a conscious level, and in the proximate future as the last flows into the future.

This can be imagined or illustrated. Y set theory as well.
The perfect essence of the imperfect reflection must end sadly, paradoxically, because perfect presence implies slicing the gap between the relative and the absolute set up to a scintilla of a slice: where a scintilla is immeasurable.

Time expanded into the very tiniest segments end with uncertainty which is the quanta of temporaluty.

In that sense the flow of time covers that minute gap between conscious and unconscious flow.

There really is only relative time and the relation must be a measure of one signified epoch to another.

Signification depends on signs, and since the present has no sign , it is not significant enough to take measure of.

It is merely a metaphore, her and now, as well as the next nano second.

Imagination is , on the other hand, capable of recreating a time such as one can imagine of suspended animation. But then again, that implies Other minds, and verification of shared imminance takes more than telepathy, recognition .

That those kinds of states are absolutely certain to have arisen, is within the boundaries of certainty as well.

But the imagery that someone is experiencing is in the present Artimas. We don’t live in the past.

And that imagery being brought to the conscious surface is happening in the present.

I thought so, especially when I looked it up and couldn’t find the word. But because there are so many philosophical terms that are important to the concept, it behooves the poster to try to be as clear as possible.

That’s not what I’m referring to. Any thought we’re having in the present about the past is related to the memory we have in our mind. If we lose the memory we lost the connection to the past. We don’t live in the past Artimas. We do everything in the present, even remember past events.

We can have remembrances of time past, but we cannot actually live in a time period that has already occurred (or for that matter in a time period that has yet to occur) except in our thoughts (which are occurring in the present). If we lose that memory due to amnesia, that experience doesn’t exist for us because it’s not in the here and now. Why do animals not fret about the past? Because the connection to the memory center in their brain is not developed due to lack of language.