Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Well it’s the truth.

The beauty -is- the duality, too much of one side and one is either evil out of intent or pretentious/Not genuinely “good”. True balance comes from understanding both sides. Without dark there can be no light and without light there would be no dark to observe. Contrast is everything. The state of duality makes itself visible by being a contrast. Balance.

Nature is both wicked and nurture, for we live as it and craft our comfort from it.

Bank holiday Monday just gone, somewhere in Chelsea, eating and drinking stuff.

That photo shows your face really well so post more like it if you can

Some updated pics. At a pub/bar eh Mags?

imgur.com/a/sM9jp40

Had a beard, then shaved it. The background looks like it’s moving or blurry because I’m the flash. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

…perhaps some don’t want to always show their face to the world, for the world then reacts, and what should the way we look matter to them?

It simply makes a dull world for ‘us’, but thanks.

…an eatery, with bar area, for pre or post meal drinks… took me a few days to get over digesting the brioche bun that the lobster was in, so won’t be revisiting that dish any time soon.

Where your pics at Art? did you delete them?

No I didn’t delete my pics, they show up on the link for me.

They showed up on my phone… I think I need to get a more current GEN iPad. :confused:

Me, plottin round town… well, more around where I live… for now.

[photos deleted]

Exercising my narcissism, as opposed to alleged vanity.

[attachment=0]9A164689-D5BC-4184-8093-92C60C3D809E.jpeg[/attachment]

I’m competing with MagsJ to try to steal her thunder…

Now… I have to admit, men aren’t as attractive than women, but this is my best shot…

Here’s some pics of me and my dog Azrath/Azzy. Me at my job, I’m a Cannabis grower/cultivation tech in Portland, for one of the best grows in the state and possibly country when we expand further. For the LOVE of flower!

imgur.com/a/yaP2jqg

Congrats on the new job Art… is there a sign that says “No smoking on the job”? :slight_smile:

Well we aren’t allowed to haha. Would be funny if there was a sign for it though. On lunch and break we still sometimes go out and smoke.

[MOD EDIT: Images removed by request of the user]

How he often sleeps :laughing:

D3B69165-7860-409F-A510-38E2882A9BDC.jpeg
I need to get a new Winter hat, or an alternative option perhaps.

imgur.com/a/utgD2LI

Wait a minute. Am I resting on my laurels here?

imgur.com/a/cyELA6e

if I can figure out the technical aspects, as I am the least
technical person alive, I can’t even figure out how to
cut and paste, I shall hopefully be able to post my picture here…
it is something I have been thinking about lately…
put a face to the words as it were…

so, the long national nightmare may finally be over and
you will see what Kropotkin looks like…

or not… depending on if I figure this out…

Kropotkin