Pedro's Corner

Yep.

Fountainhead shit. No fountainhead.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WC0BdW1Lvw[/youtube]

I’m not really that arrogant. My real answer is no fountainhead, only relationship with the muses.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olQrCfkvbGw[/youtube]

The only thing that can stand up to the power of the Catholic church in terms of ceremony. And instead of dread, you walk out of there feeling replenished, closer to God.

My sister married a consumate musician, of classical tendency but, you know, French, modern French, bohemian. in the wedding, at which I was best man, he had some music friends over and they sang a bunch of these songs. I was dancin and swayin. People were like wut. I was feelin it. I even resented them a little as, being bohemians, they didn’t go for the true power. But their understanding of the music was correct enough and I felt that shit. Felt so so bad for the others there, unwilling or unable to feel the grace, awkwardly seeking to join the dance but like in a catholic way. But the grace was there, it didn’t matter.

Yeah. That shit.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljup8cIRzIk[/youtube]

When you realize it sprang from the exact same ground as this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G4SIpijScs[/youtube]

You be like damn. You come close to understanding the power.

(Sorry for the edits, wanted to get one with the chanting)

Spanish: dances are for sexy

Africans: dancing is for invoking spirits

Spanish: we can work it out.

Only time I came close to Christianity was in Savannah in a black baptist church. The pastor was a man of god, no doubt. I just already had my own gods. I couldn’t do it, I told him, even though I allowed him to pray for me and explain what he thought Jesus is. I was definitely impressed and moved.

My grandfather later sent him a letter.
“Many thanks from a grandfather”.

P R A I S E H E R
P R A I S E D I A N A

Pezerocles lke Hercules in a cul de sac
fulla gags no bully, ultra like MK, sultry like Vokchok
old school no old sock
old new balance
cold salad, host valiant
Cali weed no valium,
Quebec weapon, slick ice no side stepping
one squirrel two squirrel three squirrels tripping
with the crow at the oak
thats how the shit go
where I’m from in the snow
where the drums buried deep in the side of Papineau

Rosemont alley
cats in the alley
cats in the dark
Farc Farc farc

did I just go there
green beret
peons in array
red dilemma
bet all ya gemmas
kill all ya gammas
burn all the betas
aim at the alphas
beware the zeros
they turn into heros
got nowhere to go
except the ozone layer
big Higgs-boson-player

abstract pappie
lackadaisy rapper
jibber like jabber
meet the old Gabber
moms in heat
proms around the corner
like Lawrence of the Street
get born get borner

by saving the day
I made my estate
im crazy that way
call me daylight saving
Dagaz
fuckers

evil drivel
beavel and bunghole, the demon
cleaving aeons like shields of peons
dream on says the stream
dream on and seethe on demon
He-Man, lead then!
lead these heathens and beat men
beat men and women and give solaces
give balls in big palaces
raise hell and empty all chalices
no more jealous malice
breach crevices of meritless intelligence
belligerent ignorant jibbering
of summer sun simplicity
by pillaging ethnicity
and leaving villages empty and stinking cities
filled to the brim with anything but hippies

vinyl crackling like pinewood
good iron in the fire
stare at the sparks
going ark ark ark

FC
AKA
T 7000
terminate every motherfucng thing in your browser
king in my castle like Bowser

Another castle
holed up with the gold
and the golden-haired
she can let it grow down there
but she wont
she wants to be my bling
wants to be my Rolex
luxury accessory of raw sex
you all set?
Journalists? Why am I like this?
dont judge me its a process
(or thats what this ho says)

Oh what beauties. Is the horse running to something or away from something?

Or is he exercising his raison de etre?

God, how I would love to hug that horse and whisper into his ear. Beautiful!

Yes - a horse is an especially pure reason of being, it has one desire. Well two maybe but one that makes it particular, and special. No other animal just runs for the hell of it.
You know von Clausewitz’ saying war is politics continued by other means?
This horse is the lightning continued by other means.

:handgestures-salute:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vZrhwHK5fq

A thought about democracy, as inspired by the great leader President Donald J Trump:

In Athens, of course, it was not all inhabitants that had a vote. Only those with enough of what we today call capital had the right to participate. Of course, Athens was a small city. In terms of a modern day yuge country, what democracy means is to vote enough such people into the process. Do you follow?

That is, you create the forum. People participating in the forum are people with certain prerequisites, like birth citizenship and whatnot, and are actual citizens, so not professional politicians, and ones with enough capital to both have enough of a stake in and have benefitted enough from the polity. To BE the polity, see? That is what Athenians designed. The people, the citizens, ARE the polity. Or, rather, the citizens who are the polity, are the polity.

To extend the democracy to a wider citizenry of just people, citizens then vote for the invested citizen which strikes them as most sane. This can obviously not be legislated for without a risk of some weird fascism, not to mention the lacking political capital even for such weirdly fascist legislating. But it can be helped to become reality. Trump is a citizen, possibly the first citizen, the first Athenian democrat. There are others out there, I hear things about a guy in Luisiana.

Sillicon valley wants a say? They can run too. They meet all the criteria. I wonder, representing their interests and ideas as themselves, how the economy of political capital would work.

And old school commies like John or whatever his name was, prometheanwhatever, can be left rambling in the streets where they used to be, where they belong. Oliver?

This precludes the Deep State as well. Imagine these dudes operating a deep state? Even the traitor Michael Bloomberg in the end found it silly.

To be clear: professional politicians are simply lawyers. Pay to play is not a feature, it is the entirety of the game.

Nixon, along with Kissinger, were strange exceptions. The thesis of the scholar politician was proven not to be able to survive the ruthlessness of well payed lawyers.

Admittedly, the Athenian democracy thesis, still so much in its infancy, is already facing the same test. Nixon, let us not forget, was brought down by a small fraction of what President Donald J Trump endures on any given day.

Rome was probably wisest in giving them a framework they could not resist. Still, Cesar proved the Roman Lawyer thesis not to be able to withstand a determined citizen with capital. Ironically, it was the wisdom of the Athenians which took down the Roman attempt at reining in the lawyers. We beat the lawyers THAT time. Well, almost. The denouement was the kind of weird we see in the final shot of Scanners.

Anyway, this ain’t Rome. The last Rome was Spain, case you were wondering.

This is better. If we win.

Pablo Escobar was a pioneer of such democracy. Nietzsche long foresaw his downfall, crime has a ceiling. But he understood. His bounty was his people, so he was in a constant, and importantly happy, negotiation with his people. What do you want/need? Here it is. He asked. He didn’t tell. A stadium? Boom, here’s a stadium. A hospital? Boom, hospital. Of course, he is not Aladdin’s genie. But people understand that. Not being a lawyer, he is seen as what he is, and so are his means and the actual facts of reality. Not “God said healthcare and we obey god,” but “ok, how do you like this hospital?” “It’s great Pablo, we love you!” “I love you too, goddamnit. You know what I’m going to do? I’m gonna drive a tank into where the lawyers are.” Hahaha, Pablo Escobar was great. But yeah, no, crime has a definite ceiling. To see it more clearly, the real rather than theoretical descendants of Escobar are Hezbollah. The theory was sound as sound gets, however. Trump is the theoretical descendant of Escobar. But also, when it is not a crime thing, the lawyers too have no ceiling, and they were pretty entrenched by the time President Donald J Trump got there.

It is important, then, to understand Escobar and the President as of a category, a certain kind of person. Not on account of their charisma, Chavez had charisma too and not a penny to his name. No, on account of their citizenship.

Capital and citizenship were seen, by the Athenians, as a single thing together with the land. Charisma only starts counting after that in a democracy. Because anything else isn’t charisma, it is manipulation. Charisma starts counting when you enter the forum. A course, Escobar and President Trump and Cesar have so far stood alone. The good thing about Trump is that he has an innate understanding of this fact of citizenship, he is not in it to be all alone. He wants the forum.