Biological Will

The thing with he Jews is, their messiah hasn’t come. They used to figure ok we wait. But then my great great great (x10) granddad or so taught that this wasn’t necessary. To wait, it could happen now. People could start preparing now, for warrior-mode. For taking the temple back from the Assyrians or whatever the assailants were when they left. “Goy” is just a way of talking down on an Assyrian, where you know he is damned powerful but you can’t let that stop you.

So thats free will. He broke the rule. And now they have the promised land. Abraham may have been a determinist, but Rebecca was not, she conspired to take birth right from the eldest son by fooling the father. The link of Determinism was broken and the Chosen people was going to be born out of blind will.

Self-chosen. Freedom.
12 tribes, like 12 tasks and 12 months, they planned it well.

Once again, freedom is a rigorous operation.

I know not everyone thinks a Jew is the greatest example of freedom but it takes one to know one, first of all. And I would say even in Jews it appears as an exception. Freedom always has to be the exception to some rule, that is why anarchism is the final prison.

To Barbarian: Not exactly: There are enlightened people among us , who have carried the orientalism of the Hindu sense of karmic law, and are.able to produce non vested nobility by am inherent possession of transcendental law, like Gandi.

This transcendence has been carried through by lineage, and it is self aware of it’s religious and mystical sources.

In that sense freedom has no object, relating logically to it’s objective, and the only thing it offers is a silent resistance, where silence offers it’s special sense of freedom.

That sense Inn the West has been muted, but the strain is sustained silently, in partially disparate places and people like Christ , who has in his lost years was said to travel the silk road.l, and Schopenhauer, and even Nietzsche’s Superman.

This is relevant to Baranarians next to last comment.

If you rout it through the mum as the Hebrews did, you get a matriarchal spirit. Thats tough, like Italy.

Asylum cores are broken to -
dispel the
,while, barbarian, and when the coolage dam okay.

;;

;;
(interpunction: poem
)r west aside.

Meno, and, Nemo
I rest my , point. Comma.

You may rest, Barbarion, but a short pause of evolution does not mean the end of it. Pre- Gnostic , non colliding-colluding processes produce asexuality as an ideal solution for mystics and monks.

I always thought the most relevant Jewish figure was Samson.

It is because it is, fuck you. All proud peoples understand this code.

Your memo is not worth the virtual paper that it’s supposed to be written on. But who cares if such trifle difference is not shared.

So long,

Learn to speak Meno.

Fuck you.

pede, you and guide should form a mutual admiration society. It may generate a few laughs.

I should have knzzown.

Never trust a “so long” from a leftist.

At least you had the decency to formulate some coherent sentences there. I do appreciate it.

So long.

My dick is like, so long.

And it shows the real nature (motive, value) of Gods forgiveness.

Damn that’s a tough break, man. The same thing happened to James Hetfield after the ‘and justice for all’ album when he cut his hair. It was pretty much over for him, then. It got so bad he even did a Bob Seger cover.

Who in the fuck is James Hatfield. Or Bob Seger for that matter.
Arcane stuff man.

No raised eyebrows either.

Oh yeah, I forgot to compliment you on the musical backing to your first vocaroo recording - …And Justice For All title track :smiley:

I wonder which came first though, James Hetfield and the others cutting their hair or the end of the original Metallica style. Heavy Music was changing in the 90s, with grunge acts and the incorporation of rap tending towards Nu Metal where long hair was no longer a thing except for Glam Metal. I wonder too how much the death of Cliff Burton and replacement with Jason Newsted influenced their change in style. For me, I actually like a choice few songs in the Black Album and even Load/Reload, but St. Anger was when I had to put my foot down, which I’ve not had cause to lift ever since - funnily enough aligning with the next change in bassist. Sorry to say though, I actually like the Bob Seger cover #-o

No raised eyebrows if thinking in absolutes, if presupposing an exact description. However was Samson such exact figure it, was he so complex as to create a double perceptive quality between such, estimates range, so as to make cutting of his hair not am absolute measure of good & bad?

If so such differences may vary the motive that Delilah may have had in mind.

This:

The characterization of Samson in the Hebrew Bible: saint, savage, or Philistine?

Daryl I. Bay
Abstract
The reader of narrative must realize that any “character is not perceived by the reader directly, but rather mediated or filtered through the telling of the (implied) author, the narrator, or another character.” The purpose of this thesis is to reconstruct as closely as possible the view of Samson that the narrator of Judges held and thus presented in the context of the Judges narrative. Was Samson a saint who provides a godly model for the timeless community of faith?8 Or was he a savage who acted antithetically to the ideal will of God? In reality of course, the answer lies somewhere in between. Our concern is how Samson is portrayed in Judges 13-16.9

C.E. Morrison
King David ranks among the most intriguing persons in the Hebrew Bible. The Second Book of Samuel tells the story of David’s kingship-his public successes and his private foibles. The narrator’s rehearsal of this story, as questioning as it is vivid, glimpses the secrets of David’s heart. In this commentary, Craig E. Morrison focuses on the aesthetics of the “art of the telling”: how does the narrator succeed in breathing life into his portrait of David? How does he draw the reader into his story? This commentary is intended to accompany the reader’s encounter with this ancient masterpiece so that one might cheer with David as he dances before the ark of God and weep with him as he grieves the death of his rebel son Absalom. Morrison’s careful reading of 2 Samuel brings the reader face-to-face with David, whose multifaceted character eludes facile labels. © 2013 by Order of Saint Benedict, Collegeville, Minnesota. All rights reserved.
Read more

The Call Narratives of the Hebrew Bible had been the subject of many commentaries. However, they have never been read from a process theology perspective. The analysis here takes this approach, drawing upon some process concepts such as the initial aim, the subjective aim and the creative advance. Ignoring for the moment the psychological or historical aspects of the narrations, this study attends to the basal lures the authors inscribed in their texts. In them is found a call to leave behind well-established, secure modes of thinking and doing, and replace them, in an act of continuity as well as of rupture, with new ways of interaction and mutual becoming with ourselves,
When God appears in the story:
Jean-Pierre Sonn
© 2008-2019 ResearchGate GmbH. All rights reserved.

The point is that the modality within who h interpretation is made is of many levels, and characterisation is off the reason for its variance, and thus it may be the cause of a jump to judgement.

It is the understanding of basic structural varience between two primary antithetical charecteriasations which give rise to the multitude of value infused judgements in between.

That is what implies a cause between primary and secondary differentiation, and the etymology ofnthe primary has direct need to get to know . or get in touch with the source.

Otherwise , the presumption , of raising eyebrows, may become as unfathomable as merely a sign of an unfounded displeasurable , source, albeit open , not closed to the reduced acquisition of the real motive.
Therefore Jesus saying " Forgive them Father, for they know not of what they are doing" becomes more ind
ucive.

Sorry Silhuette I simply had to squeeze this in.

I think the (Physical-Pathological) mechanics of Freedom are quite simple.

Those who are less free, or un-free, look upon a Free Man with great envy. They grow envious and self-hateful, when out-shined. A Free Man is a brilliant light, casting shadows upon all others. Those who are lesser, rather than compete and become individuals themselves, take the easy-way-out. They would rather pull Him down, into Hell, with them. They would rather extinguish the light and brilliance of Freedom, because they know internally, they do not have it within themselves.

Perhaps then there is only a hateful, spiteful, Resentful reaction to (biological) Freedom. Directed inward at first (Self-Hatred, Nihilism) and then finally, when the slave begins to confront his chains, toward the one who is Free.

Freedom is a Creative process. Those who are most Free, are most Creative. This is displayed in Art, when there are Superior artists over the vast amounts who are inferior, mediocre, and easily forgotten. But a great work of Art impresses upon all. Same with the face of a beautiful woman. Same with a great act of Heroism, from any man of action or warrior. Freedom impresses upon all the lessers, the inferiors.

Wouldn’t this then also mean that the Abrahamic God, “The Creator” is by definition, a representation of Absolute Freedom???

It’s no wonder then why the contradiction arises, in the slave-mass. To love their Creator on one hand (Jealous of His Freedom), but hate and despise Him on the other (because they will never hope to gain even a fraction of such freedom).

Better to live one second of Freedom in life, than forever without it.

^ streamable.com/yv4gb