Incel Culture

I will add to this… I have absolutely no clue what you mean by strikers and combination moves. I’ve never heard of it, no clue what you’re talking about.

We used to pass coconuts around the class, what’s needed to break a human skull open.

I never could break one… I tried, I never could.

The move that I was best at, was lunging into someone on a sweep and dropping their back on my other kneeled knee.

For some weird reason, I was really good at that.

Older students in my school did do full contact, almost got one of the students killed.

vocaroo.com/i/s0EKflv9agJ5

Do you consider that an appropriate response to “ecmandu is a liar” ?

If I was a grappler and I knew someone could always crush a human skull with a single blow, I’d never step into that ring.

That’s just me, I may be ignorant, but that’s what I’d do.

I was in a school that ONLY taught to kill. No drawn out “sloppy fights”, as you said, with what “combination moves!!?!?” Is that what you think strikers are?

You’re misinformed.

If you don’t kill on the first hit, you’re dead, that’s how my sifu taught.

Honestly, I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

This is nonsense Ecmandu. How are the hyper dimensional mirrors coming?

I’d like to see a real argument from you.

Would you step into a ring with someone who can split a skull in a single strike from multiple angles?

You guys don’t even know what you’re talking about, and it’s sad and pathetic.

The hyperdimensional mirrors are still being solidified into reality, lots of problems to solve with those.

Hahahahahahahaha you’re the best man. Don’t let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

I’m not the best man. I am the best at having knowledge nobody else has for being the best man… there’s a big difference.

Is the discussing of martial arts and who really knows what he is talking about a part of Incel Culture?

I see youve reverted to giving more accurate information.

Before, you were ranting about “beating your fists to pulp” and doing 12 hour sessions of horse stance.

Now, you pretend as if you didn’t say these ridiculous clownish insults to Shaolin, and you come with some facts.

Yes I can, or at least could, break a skull with one blow. I scared the shit out of my fellow students and a bunch of them refused to spar with me because my arms and fists are or were too hard.

I still do fist pushups on gravel most mornings to wash off the sleep from the tendons. There is so much weariness in people tendons.

Basically martial arts are valuable only as a form of shamanism. If you don’t have shamanism behind it (and original Shaolin is pure shamanism) then MA is complete nonsense.

Look at that pathetic McGregor. One of the least impressive humans I have ever seen.

At least you need to know you’re able to kill on a single hit. This completely determines your approach to the situation and makes you approach it surgically rather than in a frenzy.

The thing is you don’t necessarily want to kill someone. You just need to be able to.

vocaroo.com/i/s1bseix974YU

You’re assuming that everything was done in class.

We were given HOMEWORK!!!

Every once in a while we’d be given TESTS on our HOMEWORK!!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to straighten knuckles?? It’s bloody man, practicing on cinders.

You will pass out when holding a horse stance beyond your limit!!

I don’t even remember how it came up.

Regardless, I stated my peace on my take on being an incel:

Men and women don’t know how to have consensual sex. That is involuntary to me. Until they do, I will be and remain celibate

Um yes, a fighter practices hours every day on his own as that is what he DESIRES.
He desires to push himself to the utmost.

Yes, I know bloody fists, dude. Jesus.
Go out and punch some gravel.

And long before you reach 12 hours. That was exactly my point.

How long could you hold it for the longest?

Ill knows if you’re lying.

The idea is not to smash your bones, as this will simply interrupt your training. The idea is to toughen them by working with them at the edge of their capacity, not beyond it. Well beyond comfort levels though.

Punching stone is only part of the process. The most important part is the attainment of pure chi consciousness, where you can’t feel the difference between matter and energy.

The greatest master Ive received value from is a yogi, who claims he is thousands of years old and would survive a nuclear blast. And I don’t even have the arrogance to deny what I cant know. Babaji. He badass. Supposedly taught Jesus.

On a much lower level, you know who also helped me once?

Arnold Schwarzenegger.
His first production, Pumping Iron, has a nugget of wisdom in it, that I required when I had reached a slump after the first six years of kung fu and yoga.

He simply said that if you’re doing repetitions, you can’t stop when you feel you need to stop. You can only stop when your body stops for you.
Need is relevant only in that it tells you your current belief, i.e. your minds weakness.

I had been depressed, like seriously badly, for a year then, and it was over in one day.
I just destroyed, literally burned and broke, the molecular elements of the depression-habit of my outer physiology, the cold electricity of slowed glands.

I ripped through it in a five sets of pushups over a day. Each one I destroyed myself. My fucking egoic petty snail like depressed self. I ruined it.

Now what I do when Im depressive, is put my fist on the rough stones, sink down to the lowest position of a pushup where you carry the most leverage, rest there until I am shaking with effort and then begin a series of slow pushups. It doesn’t matter how many, by then the process has become very pleasant, as energy is surging everywhere, meaning fluids are reacting in healthy ways and restoring the paths from the many sources to the many brooks.

Brooks and creeks. Thats what we’re made of. Running crashing over the rocks. Those clouds of combusting water at a rush, this is the feeling of chi.

A famed Tai Chi master eventually stopped fighting humans and turned to the dragon in his mind, who could at least match his style, meaning, did not slow down his brook.

The hidden tiger

streamable.com/q8krb

KT how does this relate to Incel? Well I guess these are all things you can do while not fucking.
Also they tend to help in the other case, to make things more interesting.
And thirdly they might lead from one to the other.
I feel for these people because I could be one if I only depended on my mind. Monadic Mind isolates from the war of the sexes. It includes too much the other sex to engage as a partner.
Therefore I think it is inevitable that sex becomes institutionalized. It will have to become for women to even have any fun a all. as Ecmandu is right that what remains as sexual partners for women is a breed of men that doesn’t care for much else but to own as many young women as possible by sexually humiliating them, often enough with tattoos and all. It is a trend now, and Intel culture is the natural result of it. Women have not made up their mind about any of this. There are no female teachers.
And yet these subjects have all the power in the world - it is their choice, their actions, which form the “Chads” into being as a cultural class. No one is forcing them now, and thus they lower themselves even further - because there is apparently the most power.

• Power is only there for people willing to lower themselves to pick it up.
    I don’t know who said it but thats where it happens. Incel is people humiliated by people low enough to pick up power. You’d think they’re all a bit pathetic but the thing when I saw a video is, they’re actually extremely human, clear minded.
    I think many girls who go for the Plutonic fest would really enjoy the company of many of these incels. But they wouldnt sacrifice Pluto for it. So there needs to be some organization to bring the two together. Chad-Incel Intermediaries.
    Basically I think the problem is that people are still wearing clothes.