Incel Culture

Now you are aware that I don’t believe any of that, right?

When you lie, you can’t make the lie so extravagant that it won’t be believed, because then those you’re attempting to impress will be even less impressed by you than they were before you lied. Magnificent lies like this are very dangerous gambles.

Are you talking about my Kung fu post?

Do you have any idea how many times I passed out sitting in stances all those years?

You can’t make that shit up.

I lived it.

Well, the topic at hand is actually incels.

I am appreciative of branches from the topic because I allow them with joy in my own threads… (others may not feel the same as me in this - I always find branches in threads to be super fascinating, and eventually they all come back to the topic.)

The female brain processes language better than the male brain.

Males process spacio-temperal better than women (actually and I’m not joking - tens of thousands of years of throwing spears at shit)

The male brain is actually larger slightly than the female brain, but this is considered negligible …

What matters is neuron density

It’s also well known to neurologists that the female brain has more in common with the homosexual brain than with heterosexual males.

Heterosexual brains from a neurological standpoint are the most different and diverse brains in the human population (females, gays and lesbians - all share more neurological similarities to each other than the heterosexual brain).

I consider a guy like Steven pinker, who has read probably over 1000 studies on neuro biology to have a pretty expert opinion on evolution causing more extremes with men than women. (I’ve probably only read 300 of these types of studies).

With regards to incels.

They are so mired in their own shit, that they cannot see that they are the thing they hate.

Not me. I’m a genesis, a one of a kind incel.

I know that men and women aren’t capable of consent.

MagsJ asks me to call it coercion. Coercion is just another form of consent violation, and consent violation is eternally retroactive.

I don’t consent to people being so stupid that I have to violate their consent to have sex.

That makes me an incel.

Sexual politics with women is actually quite simple.

There are two types of industrialists:

Those who pollute rivers and skies

And those who don’t.

Those who pollute rivers and skies will have more, lots more money.

This will not only give them unbridled access to “consent” from women, they have enough money to rape women and get away with it.

The industrialist who is moral, has zero access to women.

This is why the planet is dying.

I’ve chosen to be good (not do what’s required to be with women sexually), to do my part to protect planet earth for generations to come. It’s ironic that women fight so hard for their children when they are doing the perfect thing to ruin their future lives.

I’m an incel for all of us, here and most importantly, for the future.

Unlike women and dickheads, I actually do give a shit.

And the hatred just rains down on me day and night.

Projections of their own mass murder and unbelievable suffering world they are laying down for us all.

a hyperdimensional mirror building kung-fu master incel.

i’d like permission to be your biographer.

Are you cool with me thinking I was murdered 11 years ago, and think that this is a philosophic zombie world afterlife?

I would smash all these bitches.

are you serious? fuck the book. we’re doing a mini series.

hey yo, you be takin’ bitches to the other level, reas?

Dude you need to take three steps back and read a philosophy book or something. You have literally no idea what morality is.

If I say, on a rainy day, “it sure rains a lot today!” Ecmandu will say “rrrraaahhh I am Genghis Kaaaaahhnn aaah”

Hahaha. Thank for putting this in real perspective.
Yeah why not.
The bookish one is probably pretty kinky.

LIAR.

Now I don’t believe anything you say anymore.

It didn’t occur to you that someone might actually have Shaolin training.
Iron fist does not involve beating fists to pulp. Nor does any of these exercises you describe happen the way you describe them.

Really?

The temple bow has all three elements of Kung fu in it.

Grounding (stance) closed fist (punching) (you’re trained to hit so much that you straighten your knuckles) (otherwise known as iron fist)

And then there’s to open palm over the closed fist, which represents poison hand (accuracy)

All three elements of fighting are represented in the temple bow.

Traditional schools going back at least 1000 years don’t teach anything until you master stances (your grounding). With iron fist, the next step of grounding is strength (and you’re taught to relax all your muscles to give you speed) this training is usually 3 years, the final stage after you’ve mastered grounding is poison hand (accuracy)

I don’t think you know what YOURE talking about.

Actually I’ll teach you even more …

So the young students who were just doing stances all day…

Eventually the Sifu would walk up to us either with a bamboo pole, or just his hands, and he would strike us in multiple places, and we were NOT supposed to move.

I also forgot to mention that after all the basic training, there were 22 basic weapons. I never made it that far.

Also, the Sifu looked at your body type and decided which animal you were, and that’s what he’d train you in. I was a dragon, which actually just means open palms curved slightly. Dragons were taught breaking. You catch a limb, and with the other hand, you break it with an iron palm.

Actually, besides Sifu, the most badass fighter in our class was an elephant style guy… you tell me a singl king fu movie where someone uses elephant style, and I’ll concede that I’m full of shit. You won’t though.

Another thing the young students had to do to hold stances was to put telephone books on our stomachs standing up, and to get hit on the telephone book by other students, and sometimes sifu himself.

Shall I go on barbarian??

Oh yeah, another thing not commonly known about traditional shaolin schools is that you either have a black sash or you don’t! There’s no degrees like karate. All a black sash means in Kung fu, is that the sifu decided that you are now capable of being a sifu yourself. Some schools try to do “oh yeah, you’re a 10th degree black sash now”. That’s not traditional southern shaolin. I never got a black sash

Read the last 2 posts.

Also barbarian, I find it VERY ironic that a guy who states that someone with shaolin training think I’m full of shit.

Someone with real training knows the difference between northern and southern shaolin … and would NEVER !!! State that they just had shaolin training!!!

You might not be a liar, but you really don’t know your topic.

Barbarian,

Read the last three posts.

I’m going to explain something about UFC.

They may be trained killers, but they’re not allowed to use it on the mat. You can’t just grab a guys head and twist it in a fraction of a second until it snaps, and they’re dead before they hit the mat.

Sam Harris is a moron for stating that ju jitsu is the proven dominant martial art. He takes ju jitsu.

He’s a moron (misinformed/misunderstanding/ignorant)

Every art is the most dominant art in martial arts, it depends on the person.

Generally speaking, striking and breaking arts are the most superior … but even ju jitsu teaches these.

They’re not allowed in UFC !

So people get a very skewed version of what a fight is supposed to be in martial arts from this retarded tv show.

Barbarian, read the last four posts.

I’ll teach you even more!

So there’s something called beginners mind/luck in martial arts. The longer someone trains, the less chaotic they become, this phenomenon allows newbies to get hits in. To be well trained is to always have beginners mind.

When we used to do chi sou (translated as sticky hands - better known as sparring) some new student would come in and get a hit, and Sifu would yell “you know nothing!”

Oh yeah, but I’m making this all up, right barbarian ?!

Barbarian,

Read the last 5 posts!

So, I looked online for a video that depicts elephant style. There were none.

I’ll explain it to you here.

So…

Someone takes the basic tiger stance, and then holds their two front arms (bent at the elbow like two elephant trucks), and gets full body coverage from this stance. Of you have a question about this, I can take a picture of myself and upload it.

Here’s a picture of me doing elephant stance!

Oh yeah barbarian,

You’ll notice in the picture that my thumbs aren’t in position…

Since you know so much about Kung fu, I did this on purpose, what’s the correct position of the thumbs?

Barbarian,

This is the stance I was taught in… dragon stance (remember I said curved open hands)

Dragon stance is used for catching and breaking.

Realistically, a fighter will use multiple stances in a fight (styles), everyone has their dominant though.